In my heart.......you..........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
5w9edu.jpg

Oh Allah, I only wish to spend the rest of my life with good person..
My will is not asking, when feelings are there.My heart is unsecure because it sees so many things in people and in their speech. No, it is not my fault because I do not know to choose my way.
I am afraid to think that it is good for me,and it is not., or to think that it is not good for me, but it could be on the end that it could not be better.
I pray to Allah, to show me the way where I should go.Ameen summa ameen

“Lâ ilahe illalâhu vahdehu lâ šerike leh. Lehu ‘l-mulku ve legu ‘l-hamdu ve huva ‘alâ kulli šej’in kadir”

.“Subhânallâhi ve ‘l-hamdu lillâhi ve lâ ilâhe ilallâhu vallâhu ekber. Ve lâ havle ve lâ kuvvete illâ billâhi ‘l-alijji ‘l-azim”.

When the wind passes through the valley of sorrow, and when it sweeps the sand thrown in tired eyes,I will come back on the same place Inshallah,finding other people, do they know my worries and thoughts, it is not important for me, because in my heart I keep those dear to my heart.If they miss me, like I miss them, the destiny will find a way to change some things. This is the way I say, although I was not here, I have never forgoten you.

Assalamu Allaicumu wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

In my heart.......you are............​

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaaaaaaamu alaykum dear Asjaaa :D

aaaww, I missed your poems and your beautiful self. I am so glad to see you back ukhti <3

may Allaah bless your soul, ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaaaaaaamu alaykum dear Asjaaa :D

aaaww, I missed your poems and your beautiful self. I am so glad to see you back ukhti <3

may Allaah bless your soul, ameen

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatulah dear sister Ubah.

Thank you dear sister for your kindness from heart always. I was missing you too,and ofcourse others sisters and brothers.

May Allah bless your soul too always. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

masha Allah, beautiful
so hwere have you been for long time, piling the words to make these beautiful poetic lines

may Allah bless you my sister,
JazakAllah khair for sharing the words, it is really deep, the first lines indeed

wassalamau alaikum warahamtu-llah

halah

:salam2:

Sooo nice..May Allah please our hearts with what He has chosen for us :tti_sister:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum sister,
Masha-Allah so nice to see your post after such a long time ...

May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) gives you the best of best, Aameen...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alaikum

masha Allah, beautiful
so hwere have you been for long time, piling the words to make these beautiful poetic lines

may Allah bless you my sister,
JazakAllah khair for sharing the words, it is really deep, the first lines indeed

wassalamau alaikum warahamtu-llah

:salam2:

Sooo nice..May Allah please our hearts with what He has chosen for us :tti_sister:

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa baarkatuhu

Baarak Allah feekhum dear brother Saif and dear sister Halah for your warm duas.I am glade that you like it mashallah.

Amen dear sister for so beautiful dua.:hijabi: Sometimes we forget that falling to Allah on sayda and on groud we can reach highness, SubhanAllah.May Allah make us pleased for what He has choosen for us.

May Allah bless you and reword you.

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamualykum sister,
Masha-Allah so nice to see your post after such a long time ...

May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) gives you the best of best, Aameen...

I think you re in love sis!

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your duas. May Allah subhan wa teala reword you with the same how you wish for me. Ameen summa ameen

No, dear brother. :hijabi:. I think you have misunderstood my post, because I have dedicated this post for sisters and brothers here, because I was upsent from TTI for some time. But you have made me smile with your conclusion , mashallah. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you.

wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

asalaf salih

I made the smiley' s laugh

That' s nice to make sometimes somebody laugh al hamdoulila!
I think it' s very important to read the article about pictures and smiley' s may Allah bless you sis.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
That' s nice to make sometimes somebody laugh al hamdoulila!
I think it' s very important to read the article about pictures and smiley' s may Allah bless you sis.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Yes Allhamdullilah it is important, jazzak Allah khair for remainder dear brother.

May Allah bless you and reword you for your good intentions.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

justoneofmillion

5w9edu.jpg

Oh Allah, I only wish to spend the rest of my life with good person..
My will is not asking, when feelings are there.My heart is unsecure because it sees so many things in people and in their speech. No, it is not my fault because I do not know to choose my way.
I am afraid to think that it is good for me,and it is not., or to think that it is not good for me, but it could be on the end that it could not be better.
I pray to Allah, to show me the way where I should go.Ameen summa ameen

“Lâ ilahe illalâhu vahdehu lâ šerike leh. Lehu ‘l-mulku ve legu ‘l-hamdu ve huva ‘alâ kulli šej’in kadir”

.“Subhânallâhi ve ‘l-hamdu lillâhi ve lâ ilâhe ilallâhu vallâhu ekber. Ve lâ havle ve lâ kuvvete illâ billâhi ‘l-alijji ‘l-azim”.

When the wind passes through the valley of sorrow, and when it sweeps the sand thrown in tired eyes,I will come back on the same place Inshallah,finding other people, do they know my worries and thoughts, it is not important for me, because in my heart I keep those dear to my heart.If they miss me, like I miss them, the destiny will find a way to change some things. This is the way I say, although I was not here, I have never forgoten you.

Assalamu Allaicumu wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

In my heart.......you are............​

:salam2:Beautiful Sister Asja,thanks for sharing.

wassalamu aleikum