Going back after long time

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

I hope that all of you are doing great.

I am going back to Pakistan tomorrow for one month inshAllah.i am going after 1.5 years. Those, who know me here, know that I haven't been back to Pak since I came to Germany and meanwhile my father also passed away :( i wish my father was alive :(.i have mixed feelings, i am not very much excited neither too much happy :( I am going in the mid of my semester as my mother said she can’t wait any more. Please pray for my safe journey and keep me in your prays. If life permits then we meet again here other wise always remember me in your prays.

I apologize to any one who might have got hurt from me, wasn’t my intention :)

May Allah SWT bless all of you always: D
:wasalam:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Allah swt grant ur father a highest place in Jannah Ameen

May u have safe & sound journey akhi Ameen

Allah swt keep u & ur loved ones guided, protected, blessed, blissful, peaceful & successful , always, in this world & hereafter Ameen :)
Include us in ur prayers too..Inshaallah

Hayakallah
Baarakallahu feekum

Allahafiz now and always :)

we will be glad too see u here soon, tc

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
May Allah swt protect you~Amin!

:bismillah:

Dear brother Korai_28 ,

Here First
for
The belated sympathy and condolences on the passing of your father,
May Allah swt place him among the pious people in Jannah~Amin!

And

May Allah swt protect you
and keep your journey
to Pakistan safe ~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum :D

jee korai bhai :) InshALlah khariyat se jaye ga our duas are with u take care of urself have fun :)

ur bro Shaheer

justoneofmillion

:salam2:pass auf dich auf geehrter Bruder.Mag Allah swt Immer mit dir sein.Du bist in unseren Herzen und Gebete.Wir hoffen dass du heil und gesund zurück kommst und dass wir dich bald lesen dürfen werden ,inshallah. Mag Allah swt dich schützen.:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Allah has given you this break..enjoy it. It will bring joy to your mother.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Have a wonderful and safe journey Ya Akhi...:)

Be a pious child and make your parents happy in both the worlds..:)

May you father be blessed with Jannath-al Firdaws.. AAMEEN..:tti_sister:

Be happy always, Akhi..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Abdul25

Logical Believer
JazakAllah khayr every one for the wishes. indeed the death of my father is a big loss for me and i thought i would never be able to recover. but Allhamdullillah after visiting my family and my father's grave i have become calm and cool. in that difficult time when i was alone and was almost lost every hope and was almost done with my life some persons from TTI really helped me with their words of comfort and sympathy. even a single word of encouragement by those members meant a lot to me and really made me float in those difficult times and i really want thank Brother saif , shaheerpak,abu'muhammad, shaykh Assim Al Hakim, Aapa, AllahKnowsBestx,made Sarah, sister Farraaa.

May Allah SWT bless them all. ameen .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are your brothers and sisters in faith. Islam keeps us strong.

( eat a handful of jalabee for me)