I need help with urdu language

ummBareerah

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatu, I am searching for somebody who can teach me urdu language, Can anyone help me please? JazakaAllah

MalikBrother

W/S Bareerah. I'd be happy to help depending on my hectic schedule ever since my health has gotten worse, and i have been at home for the past more than three weeks, looking after my health. Masha'Allah! i am getting better, and all thank to Allah (SWT). I will be free for a while, and my health seems normal for a while, and i pray for that to continue, Insha'Allah!

Let me know what it's you need, and i'd be happy to help. My urdu isn't that perfect, but good enough to have conversation with normal people. I've several translation books, and will upload all of them pretty soon in this thread. Stay active in this thread while you can.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

inshallah you will be able to find lots of members here to help you in urdu.

may Allah help you to find a sister to teach you.

Umme Ali

Sister Bareerah,

I will be more than happy to teach you urdu. let me know how you would want to do that.

Umme Ali

alf2

Islam is a way of life
W/S Bareerah. I'd be happy to help depending on my hectic schedule ever since my health has gotten worse, and i have been at home for the past more than three weeks, looking after my health. Masha'Allah! i am getting better, and all thank to Allah (SWT). I will be free for a while, and my health seems normal for a while, and i pray for that to continue, Insha'Allah!

I had no idea you were sick Akhi...Insha'Allah you will stay in better health.
May Allah (subhan wa ta'ala) keep you...

Ahsen

You need to watch some urdu language channel.That way you can get more understanding of the language.

ummBareerah

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatu brothers & sisters, thanks u all for your help. I need to learn urdu from the beginning, i know the alphabet but nothing else.
MalikBrother: I hope Allah will give you health inshaAllah and you will recover soon. I will be very thanks to you if you can upload those urdu books in this treat.

Umme Ali: Thanks you sister for ur offering. It has to be for email like a weekly lesson or so, you write some document-lesson and send me and then I ask my doubts to you, I know its a hard job to do, but it will be a great help.

Your sister in Islam,
UmmBareerah