being recluse

candy candy

Assalam O Alaikum

Dear friends

uptil now I have been trying to sort out my issues but i believe that instead of reaching to any specific conclusion I feel that now I m embroiled and feel recluse due to exasperation and a long wait towards the solution

I believe that Allah has given me patience to face the ill and monstrous situations even though I try to be heedful in my life. I have always been a very good student and have completed my studies. But this educational journey has been a very tough one that I didnt even know that someday I would be able to complete it with the help of Allah. But now when I have to work, I am not even getting any job. My family believes that I am sitting idle inveterately. My parents had always expected so much from me that I could not fulfill their expectations. On the other hand, after a long wait for my job somehow they want me to get married but there are no proposals, not a single one. I can sense that embarrassment in the eyes of my mother especially and my sisters. My sisters feel that I am a burden now or some kind of curse for them which is like a bad thing to them and to their image in the society. My mother has asked me so many times that if u are interested somewhere then let me know, so that we could marry you there but I dont know what to say. Besides this, I was interested somewhere but that guy refused to marry me. I begged me and requested him to marry me because I loved him so much but he said that he would not marry ever. I talked to him about this issue but he didnt listen me. well on my so much request he is ready to be a friend only. The worst part about my luck is that whenever I try to do something good for myself, the things get worst. I pray regularly, read Quran and do Zikr but I believe that Allah is angry with me regarding my luck. I have been so much upset, depressed and irritated due to worst situations that I always thought that why do I exist if Allah has to be angry with me since my luck is not in my control. My cousins are also angry with me due to certain issues in the family. I dont know why they blame me although I love them and always care for them.
I was such a jolly and chill girl that I had never even imagined to face such horrendous situations in my life. I had tried very hard to overcome the problems and begged Allah to forgive me and pull me out of all this bad luck but dont know why I am still stuck. I am helpless for my self. I am a curse for my family as I am unable to help them or to do something good for them. I miss the man I loved. yet today I always request him that please consider my love, my sincerity, my honesty for you but he is cold hearted man. I dont know why I loved him so much when Allah knew he would not love me in return. I believe that there is no one to accept me and to marry me. I dont know why these trials are becoming so tough for me. I dont know what to do

I cry and cry and just cry all the time. My heart is broken as it can never be healed again. Everyone hates me. I feel like i am alone in this cruel world. I dont know what to do now. Well is this the reward of being so sincere and honest? Is this the reward of being so self realizable?? Is this the reward of patience?? I dont know how much to suffer further in this life. I feel I am so much tired now. I fed up of being such a loser and a failure.

Please suggest me what to do now?? how to stay alive??
Pray for me. I am dead......

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
My dear sister peace be upon you,

Crying is a mercy from Allah.

Let alone being blessed as a guided or raised-up Muslim, you have the blessings of mercy from Allah, you have His attention insha'allah, there is no harm in crying, let your emotions out.

No matter what, never lose trust in Allah. He is surely watching us all, I've felt as thought everyone has hated me too, but I had a pious friend which approached me by saying it's happened to her as well. You don't see rich and famous singers getting afflicted by issues like these, because Allah knows they sadly choose this life instead of the next...

This is the reward of all that you claim. This is unfortunate of course, but look on the bright side, Allah is giving you attention!

Sister you're not dead, you are reading this, right!?

You're in my duas

your heart is broken, but trust me when I say this, put all your hope in Allah, and you'll feel like noor. I guarantee you on this

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Have patience Sister, amazingly people give up the moment Allah(swt) is about to help them. You may get pushed to the limit, but just hang in there.

“Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such trial has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you. They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until even their messenger and those who believed with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah arrive?' Unquestionably, the Help of Allah is near!” [Al-Baqarah 2:214]

"Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." [Qur'an 94:5-6]

justoneofmillion

Assalam O Alaikum

Dear friends

uptil now I have been trying to sort out my issues but i believe that instead of reaching to any specific conclusion I feel that now I m embroiled and feel recluse due to exasperation and a long wait towards the solution

I believe that Allah has given me patience to face the ill and monstrous situations even though I try to be heedful in my life. I have always been a very good student and have completed my studies. But this educational journey has been a very tough one that I didnt even know that someday I would be able to complete it with the help of Allah. But now when I have to work, I am not even getting any job. My family believes that I am sitting idle inveterately. My parents had always expected so much from me that I could not fulfill their expectations. On the other hand, after a long wait for my job somehow they want me to get married but there are no proposals, not a single one. I can sense that embarrassment in the eyes of my mother especially and my sisters. My sisters feel that I am a burden now or some kind of curse for them which is like a bad thing to them and to their image in the society. My mother has asked me so many times that if u are interested somewhere then let me know, so that we could marry you there but I dont know what to say. Besides this, I was interested somewhere but that guy refused to marry me. I begged me and requested him to marry me because I loved him so much but he said that he would not marry ever. I talked to him about this issue but he didnt listen me. well on my so much request he is ready to be a friend only. The worst part about my luck is that whenever I try to do something good for myself, the things get worst. I pray regularly, read Quran and do Zikr but I believe that Allah is angry with me regarding my luck. I have been so much upset, depressed and irritated due to worst situations that I always thought that why do I exist if Allah has to be angry with me since my luck is not in my control. My cousins are also angry with me due to certain issues in the family. I dont know why they blame me although I love them and always care for them.
I was such a jolly and chill girl that I had never even imagined to face such horrendous situations in my life. I had tried very hard to overcome the problems and begged Allah to forgive me and pull me out of all this bad luck but dont know why I am still stuck. I am helpless for my self. I am a curse for my family as I am unable to help them or to do something good for them. I miss the man I loved. yet today I always request him that please consider my love, my sincerity, my honesty for you but he is cold hearted man. I dont know why I loved him so much when Allah knew he would not love me in return. I believe that there is no one to accept me and to marry me. I dont know why these trials are becoming so tough for me. I dont know what to do

I cry and cry and just cry all the time. My heart is broken as it can never be healed again. Everyone hates me. I feel like i am alone in this cruel world. I dont know what to do now. Well is this the reward of being so sincere and honest? Is this the reward of being so self realizable?? Is this the reward of patience?? I dont know how much to suffer further in this life. I feel I am so much tired now. I fed up of being such a loser and a failure.

:salam2:Failure!Subhanallah sister to me you sound like somebody that is very intelligent and steadfast.You wanna see failures turn your TV on...watch a Hollywood movie with some actress or singer obliged to sell themselves for money,watch some catwalk and then listen to some of em girls talking...You would soon feel much better I do feel better for you if you don't.Your quality as a Human being doesn't have anything to do with your status in life.What is it that we are down here for ?Who is setting these rules in our subconscious?All of us are responsible for trying our best,the outcome however is subject to Allah swt wisdom.We count in days ,weeks ,months.what is it again 60,70 to maybe 80 years...what is it compared to eternity!He counts for eternity!.I remember my highschool psychiatrist to be dumber than my next door neighbor at the time that was a Butcher.Status...THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE SISTER.

Somebody is not coming back home again tomorrow,somebody else will get hit by a car and another one will be born dead.What are all these three individuals but signs for us apart from being singularities to their loved ones!.What is this life but a test!so little we know or less we wouldn't supplicate.It has been said that Death must be a wonderful trip that no one seems to wanna come back from it,reverse it and you will have your answer.

This world and everything inside it was created between beauty and ugliness,good an bad,wrong and just,shared by the believers and non believers but we were all created beautifully innocent.In this lies our initial fate, the intention of the creator for us is good in all senses,it is not relative, only our deeds make it that way,he wants good for us,he sent us revelations and prophets.

It might be that a child doesn't cry as soon as he gets out of his mothers womb because he is separated from her but because he is separated from someone else....Some run a maraton in a couple of hours to reach their destination others might take longer or might never finish at all, but if life was to be judged by our physical stance we wouldn't all reach the same destination in our death beds.

800 Million people are going to bed hungry tonight,143 million are orphans, 100 million are homeless...etc take a look at the cat walk bling mamas above,hit the middle way and try to help both according to your possibilities.Proactive responsibility usually takes away this victimizing feeling of self pity.

I was going to bed sorry for not giving you a more detailed answer. I got to wake up early.I just had to answer because I found to be outrageously untrue all the negative things you said about yourself.After all you are a Muslim mashallah and everybody here is proud to have you,your parents included,they are just seeing things from one sided perspective..May Allah swt strengthen you and give you resolve to do whatever you wish.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet sweet child it will be fine, Insha'Allah.

You are so full of love you are besides yourself.

First, lets slow down. You are all over the place. You fell in love and it was not the ordained love sanctioned by Allah subhana talla. It could not endure.

That does not necessitate that you are cursed. It means you are blessed. You have to open the doors to marriage. You have to open your heart to marriage.
We, want love to come to us in the form of tall, dark, and handsome. Our own Prince Charming. That is not love ordained by Allah subhana talla.
Love as ordained by Allah subhana talla is blessed. It is waiting for you. You have to want it and make supplication to that specific blessing.

Muslims are not people who ever feel sorry for themselves. We are the Blessed Believers.

So, sweet child, Count the Favors of Allah and you and your family pray together for a husband for you. Insha'Allah, I will keep you close to my heart in my dua.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

DEAR sister candy candy..

Bieng unable to proceed with your life does never mean that you are a curse..

IN ISLAM NO ONE IS A CURSE...

The more one's Imaan gets strong, the more the trials of his life increase...

Not only you my dear sister, most of us face such difficulties in life....

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL says in the Qur'an, that...

He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving― (67:2)

So dear sister you and me are provided with this life for nothing but to be tested.. so take it easy...

reward for being patience ,honest and self realizable will never reach you soon... You have to wait...

If we were to enjoy all the rewards so soon for what we have done.. then we would have been perished so early sister, because our sins are always greater than our patience ,honest and self realizable..............

So we have to bare it

On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray): "Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith." (2:286)

SO LET US BE BRAVE SISTER...

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (94:5)

Ahsen

Your post seems like kinda my life story in your words.I don't know what to say to you.I am in somewhat similar situation to you.I don't know why people hate you.But i have noticed that intelligent people are hated,just because people are jealous of them.It's the people's fault,not yours.The rest is luck.I really don't know what to say.

I don't know why we feel alone.It's like despite of having relatives,neighbours,friends,we feel like we have no one.

Being happy is also a skill.I think you need to learn that skill.

candy candy

My dear sister peace be upon you,

Crying is a mercy from Allah.

Let alone being blessed as a guided or raised-up Muslim, you have the blessings of mercy from Allah, you have His attention insha'allah, there is no harm in crying, let your emotions out.

No matter what, never lose trust in Allah. He is surely watching us all, I've felt as thought everyone has hated me too, but I had a pious friend which approached me by saying it's happened to her as well. You don't see rich and famous singers getting afflicted by issues like these, because Allah knows they sadly choose this life instead of the next...

This is the reward of all that you claim. This is unfortunate of course, but look on the bright side, Allah is giving you attention!

Sister you're not dead, you are reading this, right!?

You're in my duas

your heart is broken, but trust me when I say this, put all your hope in Allah, and you'll feel like noor. I guarantee you on this

Well thank you so much for replying me......you are right that crying is a mercy and it really makes ones feel relaxed after the release of loads of burden.......and yes I am not dead.......InshahAllah I would try to be more patient towards the path of Allah.........Thank you so much for your positive response.......may Allah help us all..............

candy candy

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Have patience Sister, amazingly people give up the moment Allah(swt) is about to help them. You may get pushed to the limit, but just hang in there.

“Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such trial has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you. They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until even their messenger and those who believed with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah arrive?' Unquestionably, the Help of Allah is near!” [Al-Baqarah 2:214]

"Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." [Qur'an 94:5-6]

Thank you so much........Indeed Allah is there to help his people

candy candy

:salam2:Failure!Subhanallah sister to me you sound like somebody that is very intelligent and steadfast.You wanna see failures turn your TV on...watch a Hollywood movie with some actress or singer obliged to sell themselves for money,watch some catwalk and then listen to some of em girls talking...You would soon feel much better I do feel better for you if you don't.Your quality as a Human being doesn't have anything to do with your status in life.What is it that we are down here for ?Who is setting these rules in our subconscious?All of us are responsible for trying our best,the outcome however is subject to Allah swt wisdom.We count in days ,weeks ,months.what is it again 60,70 to maybe 80 years...what is it compared to eternity!He counts for eternity!.I remember my highschool psychiatrist to be dumber than my next door neighbor at the time that was a Butcher.Status...THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE SISTER.

Somebody is not coming back home again tomorrow,somebody else will get hit by a car and another one will be born dead.What are all these three individuals but signs for us apart from being singularities to their loved ones!.What is this life but a test!so little we know or less we wouldn't supplicate.It has been said that Death must be a wonderful trip that no one seems to wanna come back from it,reverse it and you will have your answer.

This world and everything inside it was created between beauty and ugliness,good an bad,wrong and just,shared by the believers and non believers but we were all created beautifully innocent.In this lies our initial fate, the intention of the creator for us is good in all senses,it is not relative, only our deeds make it that way,he wants good for us,he sent us revelations and prophets.

It might be that a child doesn't cry as soon as he gets out of his mothers womb because he is separated from her but because he is separated from someone else....Some run a maraton in a couple of hours to reach their destination others might take longer or might never finish at all, but if life was to be judged by our physical stance we wouldn't all reach the same destination in our death beds.

800 Million people are going to bed hungry tonight,143 million are orphans, 100 million are homeless...etc take a look at the cat walk bling mamas above,hit the middle way and try to help both according to your possibilities.Proactive responsibility usually takes away this victimizing feeling of self pity.

I was going to bed sorry for not giving you a more detailed answer. I got to wake up early.I just had to answer because I found to be outrageously untrue all the negative things you said about yourself.After all you are a Muslim mashallah and everybody here is proud to have you,your parents included,they are just seeing things from one sided perspective..May Allah swt strengthen you and give you resolve to do whatever you wish.

Thank you for your precious time......I believe that you have really come up with such realities that I had forgotten for a moment......I should ask Allah for forgiveness more and more day by day........
inshahAllah I would work again with my perception and strength with the help of Allah All Mighty.......

candy candy

Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet sweet child it will be fine, Insha'Allah.

You are so full of love you are besides yourself.

First, lets slow down. You are all over the place. You fell in love and it was not the ordained love sanctioned by Allah subhana talla. It could not endure.

That does not necessitate that you are cursed. It means you are blessed. You have to open the doors to marriage. You have to open your heart to marriage.
We, want love to come to us in the form of tall, dark, and handsome. Our own Prince Charming. That is not love ordained by Allah subhana talla.
Love as ordained by Allah subhana talla is blessed. It is waiting for you. You have to want it and make supplication to that specific blessing.

Muslims are not people who ever feel sorry for themselves. We are the Blessed Believers.

So, sweet child, Count the Favors of Allah and you and your family pray together for a husband for you. Insha'Allah, I will keep you close to my heart in my dua.

Thank you......you are right that probably I should ask Allah for a marriage partner rather falling in love and ruining my self for someone so cruel.......I am happy that you would pray too for me.......I would also pray for all of you who took time and responded me with so much love and care......May Allah help us all

candy candy

:wasalam:

DEAR sister candy candy..

Bieng unable to proceed with your life does never mean that you are a curse..

IN ISLAM NO ONE IS A CURSE...

The more one's Imaan gets strong, the more the trials of his life increase...

Not only you my dear sister, most of us face such difficulties in life....

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL says in the Qur'an, that...

He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving― (67:2)

So dear sister you and me are provided with this life for nothing but to be tested.. so take it easy...

reward for being patience ,honest and self realizable will never reach you soon... You have to wait...

If we were to enjoy all the rewards so soon for what we have done.. then we would have been perished so early sister, because our sins are always greater than our patience ,honest and self realizable..............

So we have to bare it

On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray): "Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith." (2:286)

SO LET US BE BRAVE SISTER...

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (94:5)

your are right.......thank you for being so kind and lovely........definitely Allah would test us and reward us for our deeds and for this we would have to wait.........

candy candy

Your post seems like kinda my life story in your words.I don't know what to say to you.I am in somewhat similar situation to you.I don't know why people hate you.But i have noticed that intelligent people are hated,just because people are jealous of them.It's the people's fault,not yours.The rest is luck.I really don't know what to say.

I don't know why we feel alone.It's like despite of having relatives,neighbours,friends,we feel like we have no one.

Being happy is also a skill.I think you need to learn that skill.

well I hope that may Allah help us all........and you are right that the person is himself is responsible for his/her own happiness...........
well luck does matter and I dont know when the luck would show up for us......we can only pray to Allah to make our luck so so so good InshahAllah
anyhow thnx for reading my issue with so much care.......

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Mashallah!:)Take a look at this sister if you got time,

Smile is a weapon of Islam
Islam and Psychology

Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey

Smile - The Weapon of Islaml

In the name of Allah the beneficent, the Merciful

What is a Smile

What is a Smile? In Physiology , a smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles most notably near both ends of the mouth. The smile can be also around the eyes. In Psychology, smile is an impulse response to some situation that consequently takes us back to the emotionally stable state (this one I coined myself).One more way to define smile is, a way of welcoming any person or thing or situation in life .

Smile : Naturally Taught

Many people think that a person learns to smile as he learns to speak. But there are evidences of a baby smiling in a mother's womb. See this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3105580.stm. Also we know that blind people smile too hence proving that smile is Naturally taught just as crying as naturally taught. A baby comes to this world already aware of the art of crying.

He who smiled the most (S.A.W)

Abdullah ibn Haarith, radi Allahu 'anhu, said,
"I have neverseen any one who smiled more than Allah's Messenger." (Jami Tirmidhi)

Jarir, radi Allahu 'anhu, reported:
"Since I embraced Islam Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) never refused to see me and he did not see me but with a smile on his face."
(Sahih Muslim)

Why don't we Smile?

Why do we save our smiles when our Ideal (S.A.W) used to smile the most? We see that people who are religious tend to have serious faces , they hardly smile. I've heard people relating the incidents of lives of "saints" who didn't smile their whole life. Let us change this concept. Ideal for us is the Life of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Islam does not stop us from smiling in fact it encourages. It gives us reasons to
smile. So beautify your faces with a smile. The smallest distance between two people is smile.

What does it take to Smile?

We hardly have to move a muscle to smile but the effect a smile has is tremendous. It can win the hearts. It can take care of very tense situations. Smile begets smile. Smile, and the world will smile back at you. Smile at the nature and the nature will smile back at you. Smile is a good way to express your pleasure. Actions speak louder than words. How often you find it so hard to express your Love for some, your pleasure on some happening. A smile would do just the thing. Like a couplet in urdu says
Aansu chalak paray to kuch laj raeh gae
Azhaar e gham ka werna saleeka na tha mujhay
( Translation : Tears felt and hence saved my honour, otherwise I didn't knew how to express my sorrow )

Smile : An invitation to Truth

A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Everyone loves a society full of Love and Peace. Islam teaches us to build societies bases on loved and sincerity but unfortunately we are not presenting the Islam the way it should be. Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was so kind and loving. Anyone could come and speak up his heart in front of the prophet. Prophet's (S.A.W) smile would have a soothing effect on the hearts of the people. We have to base our society on the same principles of Love ,affection and sincerity and people will come it on their own. Let's start building that society by greeting others, giving gifts and exchanging smiles.

Even a Smile !

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said, "Smiling in the face of your brother is charity (Sadaqa)"(Jami Tirmidhi).Hadrat Ibn 'Abbas (God be pleased with him) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) observed: "The pious offspring who casts a single look of affection at his parents receives a reward from God equal to the reward of an accepted Hajj." (Sahih Muslim)

So why waste your time in frowns when Smile gives you a way to follow the Sunnah, win the hearts of others, earn good deeds and give charity.

Author : Muhammad Awais Tahir

http://islamandpsychology.blogspot.c...-of-islam.html

Crowd_of_smiling_children_in_Bangladesh.jpg

smiling-children.jpg

smiling%20children.jpg

smiling_child.jpg

cute-baby-pictures.jpg

imgres

aa-muslim-woman-in-head-scarf-smiling.jpg

pry.jpg

[/QUOTE]

salahdin

أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ السَّمِيعِ الْعَلِيمِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ مِنْ هَمْزَهِ وَنَفْخِهِ وَنَفْثِهِ​

سُوۡرَةُ النّجْم

وَأَنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ ٱلۡمُنتَہَىٰ (٤٢) وَأَنَّهُ ۥ هُوَ أَضۡحَكَ وَأَبۡكَىٰ (٤٣) وَأَنَّهُ ۥ هُوَ أَمَاتَ وَأَحۡيَا (٤٤)

سُوۡرَةُ النّجْم

وَأَنَّهُ ۥ هُوَ أَغۡنَىٰ وَأَقۡنَىٰ (٤٨) وَأَنَّهُ ۥ هُوَ رَبُّ ٱلشِّعۡرَىٰ

An-Najm

And that thy Lord, He is the goal; (42) And that He it is who maketh laugh, and maketh weep, (43) And that He it is Who giveth death and giveth life; (44
53:42-43

And that He it is Who enricheth and contenteth; (48) And that He it is Who is the Lord of Sirius; (49)
53:48-49

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalam O Alaikum

Dear friends

:salam2:

SubhanAllah sis, you seem like you are reiterating my own life story. :( I can understand and sympathize with you completely - I know how lonely it can feel, but remember we have Allah - we always have Allah. And Allah is enough for us. Lately, I've been feeling desperate as I go through test after test, and I've begun to wonder if the end will ever come, or will things just keep getting worse and worse? I'm sorry I have no advice for you, other than that I feel what you are going through. Just trust in Allah, sis. Surely He will send a solution soon.

Please remember me in your prayers, as I will remember you in mine.

Hilal Said

I can tell you that I went through almost the same conditions except that I am a man,didin't beg anybody for marriage and still I didn't give up.

Be patient

candy candy

SubhanAllah sis, you seem like you are reiterating my own life story. :( I can understand and sympathize with you completely - I know how lonely it can feel, but remember we have Allah - we always have Allah. And Allah is enough for us. Lately, I've been feeling desperate as I go through test after test, and I've begun to wonder if the end will ever come, or will things just keep getting worse and worse? I'm sorry I have no advice for you, other than that I feel what you are going through. Just trust in Allah, sis. Surely He will send a solution soon.

Please remember me in your prayers, as I will remember you in mine.

walaikum assalam.........thank you for reading my post but InshahAllah I would pray to Allah to help us all.......InshahAllah i believe that your problems would also sort out.........Prayers and Quran have helped me so much in inculcating patience and relaxation inside.......May Allah give us the strength to face the challenges with a smile on face..........