German government survey about Islam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

Assalam-o-alikum brothers and sisters,

In Germany the government started a survey to decide whether Islam should also be an official religion like Judaism and Christianity or not.

It is a sad that so far "No" votes are much more than "Yes" votes.

We need to change that. To make it possible for Islam to be one of the official religion in Germany please cast your vote by clicking "Ja" button and after that send it by clicking the "Zur Auswertung" button in the below given link.

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/wulffrede112.html

After voting, please also email this to as many other people you know.

جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, I voted.

But brother do not be harsh on the Germans. The number of the Jews killed has been highly exaggerated. The International Red Cross released the figures this week. The number was not six million. It was under 250,000.
Six million is a holy number to many Jews.

George Bush's father made millions and I could go on and on and on.

Topic of another thread.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:ya respected Akhi Munawar the article doesn't mention anything of what you have described.It says that that Germany s honorary president in his speech said that Islam Along with Christianity and Judaism belongs also to Germany.It is then the website of the Nwes TV station in question that is opening some sort of poll.I don't think this will have any impact on the political level though.German People can be wonderful Muslims mashallah,It is estimated there are 4000 reverts each year Mashallah.

Hinweis:
Die Umfrage ist geschlossen, ein weiteres Abstimmen ist nicht mehr möglich.
The Poll has been closed a while ago ,it is useless to vote anyways..

To me The question itself is kinda silly because It is Germany that should belong to Islam and not the other way around.It is as if we asked if a Zoo fits inside a Gorilla instead of the other way around.As an Arab-German brother i don't have any problem with Germans ,one can practice his Religion freely here,people live their lives,they don't care much about these things apart from some Christian groups maybe with some ideological background to shape public opinion.

On a different note the only people I might have a problem with are the Jews hehe.A Jewish childhood friend of mine used to tell me what a character,what a combo!cause I was kind of Bossy as a teenager.Yep I was the gang leader and we used to tease the Hells Angels along with others Lol.We must inshallah never generalize ,There was somebody I know who was very interested in Islam,we used to have long talks about life,philosophy,history ..etc.
When he got out of jail he told me that it was a German NUN!that used to ask him if he needed a carpet for prayer in jail,because she saw he was reading the Quraan subhnallah ya akhi!.

As I said German people can be wonderful Muslims and Dawah is doing good here,especially among the youth because they grow up among "born" Muslims so the racial obstacle is kinda surpassed from the beginning ,which creates an immense door of blessing.Having had the chance to live and travel to many countries,I surprisingly found that Germany is one of the least racist countries,please bear in mind that I do not intend to generalize in this regard as well.Things at the grassrouts level are far better than what the Medias describe. May Allah swt open the hearts and minds.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

if u translate the page, it shows:

Editor's note: This poll is closed since October - a vote is not possible since then. Nevertheless, this survey is currently being "applied" in multiple networks - why, we do not know.

:)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Why are you surprised? Less than a hundred years ago, they demonized and massacred the Jews. It's as if they can never learn.

I voted Ja.

That's an unfair statement to the German people. "It's as if they can never learn". How is this internet vote the same as demonizing and massacring Jews?; how can one draw parallels between that and this, as if they are actually demonising Muslims? In reality, they have done a lot more to counter and actively retract their crimes against other races, than the other European races.

The Germans of the 1930s and 1940s were no less racist than any other European (white) countries. Less than a hundred years ago, I can think of English, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish people who were all demonising and massacring conquered people all over the world, from South America to India and Malaysia. In fact, of all the European countries, Germany and Prussia (former Germany) were of the few European countries that had the spent the shortest period of time invading other non-white countries and treating them as inferior people. They might have wrongly claimed and made speeches that the Aryan nation was the best; but the other Aryan European countries had already put that belief into practice for hundreds of years until the 1940s.

Even in the 1960s, a lot of white Australians were massacaring the Indigenous people of Australia (blacks), with some groups employing "shoot-on-sight" policies. That's less than 50 years ago.

Anyways, surprised? The only thing I'm surprised at is that the German government even bothered to have a survey on whether Islam should become an official religion of the country - that already puts them further ahead of other non-Muslim European countries.

Using google translate on the passage in the link:
In his speech on the Day of German Unity President Wulff stressed that Christianity and Judaism were part of Germany. That is our Christian-Jewish history. And he made it clear: "But Islam is now also to Germany." Do you agree?

The German president stressed that Islam is a part of Germany. And we are saying that they never learn?!

Assalam alaikum.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

if u translate the page, it shows:

Editor's note: This poll is closed since October - a vote is not possible since then. Nevertheless, this survey is currently being "applied" in multiple networks - why, we do not know.

:)

Thanks brother and other brothers to point this out.

Someone told me and since I don't know German didn't know what was written. And when I voted it looked real and current.
So I posted it. It was my bad. Sorry about that. I should have thought of the Google Translation to translate it and see what was written.

But as you said if they are applying this vote somewhere else also then it may still help if we continue to vote Yes (Ja).

Hope this hasn't caused much pain to anybody.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Thanks brother and other brothers to point this out.

Someone told me and since I don't know German didn't know what was written. And when I voted it looked real and current.
So I posted it. It was my bad. Sorry about that. I should have thought of the Google Translation to translate it and see what was written.

But as you said if they are applying this vote somewhere else also then it may still help if we continue to vote Yes (Ja).

Hope this hasn't caused much pain to anybody.

:wasalam:,

oh..not at all. may Allah reward you for ur intentions bro.
btw, i too voted ja :)

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Very briefly,the Brits ,the French and the Spaniards had a far more bloodier history in their respective attempts to invade ,colonize , control other races and 'civilize" them.I don't know why everybody seems to wanna concentrate on the Germans..hmm.I tought they finally made it out of Hollywood and that now it was the Muslims and Arabs who got the deal. What A Wonderful Americanized world,moral standards coming down at us from above the Mc Donalds culture...

Hitler and his regime killed far more Russians than Jews.It is as if we held every American Reponsible forn what Bush and Obama did and are still doing in Iraq,Afghanista...etc.
That is a very high view of democracy that we hold. much higher than what it is on the practical level.The only reason why we only mention the Jews is because they cry and complain more than others.

The Blacks ,the Natives ,the Aboriginals and others suffered as much if not more but we don 't get their suffering hammered in our brains day by day trough the Medias,to excuse their heinous crimes against Palestinians.

"The holocaust industry" is a good book. Finkelstein is one of those Jews who still have some dignity.The Germans that are born now have nothing absolutly nothing to do with what their grand parents might have done.Inherited sin is an imaginary Christian boogieman I tought we Muslims flew over it.

As a free man I see Jews like everybody else and deal with them according to their dealing with me,If they break my nerves I try to be patient,if they carry on doing it I tell em off period.And those of them who abuse and kill Palestinians don't even get me started I can't smell them.

There are few values in the west that are perfectly compatible with our Islamic principles and that we can concider our own.A certain apologetic attitude towards the Jews that has become part of the mainstream tought is not one of them.We today have nothing to do with what they might have endured.Furthermore we can not make the whole world morally indebted to them in any way and nurtur a quit unfounded sense of guilt.Not everything that is universal has to be westernized per se in our perceptions.

PS.No big deal Akhi Munawar,your thread gave us the opportunity to discuss an intresting and important subject of our time,Jazakhallahu khair.Am not angry at all,I hope this didn't come across this way. Am Just writing some thoughts without any pain or anger towards anybody wallah al Azim.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, I voted.

But brother do not be harsh on the Germans. The number of the Jews killed has been highly exaggerated. The International Red Cross released the figures this week. The number was not six million. It was under 250,000.
Six million is a holy number to many Jews.

George Bush's father made millions and I could go on and on and on.

Topic of another thread.

Could you have any link to this released figures of International Red Cross?

justoneofmillion

:salam2:The vote is over,and the poll is closed Alf hehe :D

41595_2204809355_5506_n.jpg

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum

I voted 'JA' . Oooo it would be great if it would be applied,
but so far our votes do not achieve 50% however let us hope.
May ALL-LLAH help us, wesselamu alejkum we rahmetull-llah.

Ibn Uthaymin

:salam2:Very briefly,the Brits ,the French and the Spaniards had a far more bloodier history in their respective attempts to invade ,colonize , control other races and 'civilize" them.I don't know why everybody seems to wanna concentrate on the Germans..hmm.I tought they finally made it out of Hollywood and that now it was the Muslims and Arabs who got the deal. What A Wonderful Americanized world,moral standards coming down at us from above the Mc Donalds culture...

True say, the British empire divided and conquered so many nations. Thats why they have the famous cliche:

"This is the empire on which the sun never sets"

Meaning they ruled huge amounts of land, that when it was night in one part it was day time in the other.