Prayer

Valerie

:salam2:

I'm not quite sure why I'm writing this but I have to... I just finished with prayer and I feel really happy and have to share it. I try really hard not to focus on anything but the words (after reading this advice on this forum actually).

The last few months haven't been good. I've been frustrated all the time, stressed, angry.. No shock there, right?

During prayer a few minutes ago, I actually felt like my heart was a flower opening. I feel so much peace right now, so happy. And if it hadn't been for TTI and its members, I would still be angry, searching and miserable.

Don't give up on people like me, who seem impossible. One day we'll have our hearts open and will thank Allah (SWT) for having each of you as brothers and sisters.

Jazakallah Khair

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Alhamdullilah! The beauty of the prayer...so happy you have accomplished this and may Allah keep you on the straight path ameen!:tti_sister:

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I am VERY happy for you Sister :)

The Prophet(pbuh) never gave up on the people of Ta'if even though they nearly stoned him to death. Now, Ta'if they are all Muslims, living peacefully in a beautiful place where it is said unique plants grow.

All Muslims should take heed in this.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Awww, Alhamdulilah Sister. I had never felt true peace before my first prayer, my first true submission to Allah (subhan wa tal a'la) May you always feel at peace, insha'Allah.

zainali

assalamualikum

nice to hear that sis alhamdulillah , sure allah swt helps all of us we just need to be patient , everybody has some issues i hope i can get over mine soon inshallah , i just have to ask allah swt for help and inshallah it'l be over inshallah .

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
You're the opposite of "impossible", Sister. Mashallah I'm very happy for you and inshallah hope to experience a momen like that.

It's members like you that help this forum thrive and I'm glad you've graced us with your presence :).