Fada'il A'maal Key Haqeeqat - Urdu - Sheikh Tausef Ur Rehman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Ameerah

Jama'at Tableegh

Not all Jama'at Tableegh has wrong Aqeedah - may be those who lack knowledge and do not read Islamic Books. Here in Saudi Arabia, I have met a lot of Tableegh both Saudis and Foreigner, and I found them very good and they have a sound aqeedah. Yes, it's been a long issue that there were some weak or fabricated Hadiths written on the Fadhail Amal, which until have not been solved. here in Saudi, Tableegh jama'at are not obliged to read the Fadhail, there are plenty of Hadiths available and they used to read books like, Bukhari, Muslim, Riyadus-saleheen and many other books - not only Fadhail Amal.

Yes, it is right that they used to read it after Dhohr Prayers on a daily basis, but it doesn't mean that they put Qur'an and other islamic books at their backs. In fact, they encourage people to read Qur'an as much as they can, and they encourage people to sit with scholars, and they encourage people to go out in the path of Allah. In the Philippines, when the President ordered to attack the rebels and kill Muslims, mostly of those martyred in the battle field were Tableegh. They were in front at the Battle field because they knew the reward of being martyred at the battle field for the sake of Allah. So, I don't think it right to accuse them of not wanting Jihad. The problem is people used to accuse others, but he himself do not really want to go out of Jihad because he is coward and do not want to die for the love of Donya.

Let us not accuse the Jama'at Tableegh blindly.

And Allah knows best. Jazakumullaho Khairan...

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i agree with brother abu ameerah,
and its true that i find most critics of the jamaat resentful and sarcastic and mainly who prefer not to leave their homes.

however it is also true that many ppl in tableegh do not try hard enuf to find the right knowledge.mayb its our fault that we have been mere spectators.

as for benefit the work of dawah when done collectively -is according to -you are the best of ummah ......forbid wrong ..and order good .
so there is definately benefit of this work in that it fulfills Allahs order on a massive scale.
tablighi ijtemas gatherings are listed in wikipedia as the greastest numerical gatherings and having attended them i know its not for money ,political etc worldly purpose.its usually urging about repenting and getting back to Allah.and spreading the message to others.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikumwarahamtu-llah

even if we keep aside the matter of the error of their aqeedah, though this is the main point, but just for sake of argument, even if we keep aside the issue, WHY WE GOT TO BE PART OF A PARTICULAR SECT/NAME?

now come to the point of aqeedah:
it is nothing but a deviant aqeedah, it is clear.
now what they do, they keep the books for one who has given 3-chilla(3*40days), then they are allowed to touch other 'sacred' books...it is something like one man thought of something, his own thinking of aqeedah, now it is pushed in planned way.

they are good, really they are humble, but anyone, even a kafir can be humble, that can't be excuse to dont talk against them, and really it is not backbiting!

many people are being muslim or getting islah from their activity, but what if someone goes in wrong direction, what is the benefit?
but even then one can join Tableegh, with his right aqeedah, but there is nothing to be a part of a particular sect or claiming that I'm/we are at the right path.

finally: I'd like to say, if we are really caring about our deviant brothers, we must pray for them and we must tell our other brothers about the right aqeedah and to keep themselves away from it and thank Allah azza wa jal that we are saved.

and, and, I think, very important, Allah will not ask us or hold us responsible for what they have done, if they have done something wrong knowingly, they gonna answer or face Allah's interrogation. if they have done some thing unknowingly, it is a dealing with Allah and themselves.

I'm sorry, if i've said something wrong or hurt anyone, my intention was not that.

but Allah subhanahu wa ta'la is the all Know-er ans all See-er

Jazakum Allah khair
wassalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salam alaikumwarahamtu-llah

even if we keep aside the matter of the error of their aqeedah, though this is the main point, but just for sake of argument, even if we keep aside the issue, WHY WE GOT TO BE PART OF A PARTICULAR SECT/NAME?
they are good, really they are humble, but anyone, even a kafir can be humble, that can't be excuse to dont talk against them, and really it is not backbiting!
:salam2:

thats the point, in one of Ahmed Deedat's lec too he mentioned how the christian missionaries and priest are so nice, they are charming beautiful people and he talked if religion would based on charm then the whole world would be christian, ( i cant remember the remaining) but we knw that religion is based on aqeedah , and true aqeedah comes from following the Quran and sunnah not fazail e amaal ....
InshALlah
:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah

thats the point, in one of Ahmed Deedat's lec too he mentioned how the christian missionaries and priest are so nice, they are charming beautiful people and he talked if religion would based on charm then the whole world would be christian, ( i cant remember the remaining) but we knw that religion is based on aqeedah , and true aqeedah comes from following the Quran and sunnah not fazail e amaal ....
InshALlah
:wasalam:

salamalaikum

yeah, I can remember,
Ahmed Deedat said about Jimmy swaggart in his Muhammad in the Bible lecture as far I remember, he said, marvellous people/charming people,if charm can convert, then I'd have reverted by now to christian, he said this commenting about him and his wife, because of their charming session, but he also mentioned that: THE CHARM IS THERE BUT THE CONCEPT AND THE THEOLOGY IS NOT RIGHT!

JazakALlah khair for reminding me brother shaheerpak.

The beauty of our religion is: the oneness of Allah, at-Tawheed, and this is the most important part, I must say, foremost, if this is right, everythings gonna be right by the by.

we can't compromise with this,
may Allah save us and guide us and help us to stick to the right aqeedah

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

believers_path

help needed

:salam2:warahamatullahi wa barakatuh!
jazakallah for sharing its mashallah awesome lecture!!
pls any one help me to download this lecture on my pc?
or any source where i can download this,
i wanto make cd of it n share with my relatives coz they r reading this book n more into this dawate tableegh! we have tried to explain them bt i think this lecture is more helpful to explain them better inshallah or could bcm source for thier hidayah inshallah !
:tti_sister:jazakallah khair may Allah reward u!

Ibn Uthaymin

My masjid's salafie :cool:

I have this book at home. It's really thick, so I didn't read all of it. I used to go to weekly tableeghi/deobandi bayaans and they used to read from this book as well. They even once were reading about 'the great sufies' which made me realise I'm in the wrong place :S

LoooL..thats the most epic comment ive read on this site to date.

Brilliant.

zainali

bhai saab just download latest real player and restart the comp inshallah when u see the video u'l get an pop up icon which says dowload , so in that way u can download the video inshallah .

zainali

haan haan cc :) , see bhai saab do one thing ur real player might seem to be kinda old , if its not u must be getting a pop icon when u open youtube on the uper left side of the video ???? ru not getting it ?

Abu Ameerah

Jama'at Tableegh

I'd like to inform you that Jama'at Tableegh is not a SECT as you believed and definitely not deviant. We can't stop people (Muslims) from criticizing other Muslims. Sheikh Mohammad Abdulwab who reformed the people of Saudi Arabia did not escape from criticism - Muslims who are following the Sunnah wal Jama'ah are called WAHABISM, just simply because he is believing that Sheikh Abdulhawab had taught them the right path. Same thing with Jama'at Tableegh, so many Muslim who are totally ignorant about this Jama'at are blindly criticizing them though this Jama'at is truly following the Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad SAW. I have seen so many muslim who have graduated from different Islamic Universities from different countries around the Arab World, mostly from Saudi Arabia and Al-Azhar University, who are not following the Sunnah - when you look at the way they spend their daily life, it is totally far from the pure Sunnah - some of them do not even know what is being said before and after eating or before going to bed and after waking up. But Alhamdolillah, those people who have just spent 40 days with the jama'at Tableegh knows these practices of the Prophet.

I would suggest to stop criticizing this Jama'at. If you see acts of worship which they are doing, and you are 100% sure that it is not in accordance with the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW), approach him in a nice way and explain it to him, present your case in a clear way; I guarantee you that if he is a true Tableegh, he would listen to you, because they are good listeners.

And Allah knows best.

zainali

see if ur not getting it on top do one thing , while the video is playing left click and inshallah u'l get a download option inshallah ,(kripya) if not plz kind download a new real player

zainali

no brother abu ameerah we are not here to criticizing tableeq e jammat , alhamdulillah i know what work the do and its really hard work that they do , yes ur right they follow sunnah in some situation , but at some they completely do something else ,

one of them is this book that they read , one more thing bro like u've mentioned they when one goes for a 40 days one can learn and gain alot of knowledge about islam alhamdulillah like what to read before one sleep and what to say while leaving home , but dont u thing these are basic things which are to be taught in masjid only ??

see not every one can spare 40 days from his time and allah swt hasnt said that one should leave his house his family and just go , yes its nice but some cant do it , instead one should organise this kind of lectures in masjids , so that alot can benefit from it inshallah ,

and lastly one should only and only believe in two things one is quran and second is hadith .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:warahamatullahi wa barakatuh!
jazakallah for sharing its mashallah awesome lecture!!
pls any one help me to download this lecture on my pc?
or any source where i can download this,
i wanto make cd of it n share with my relatives coz they r reading this book n more into this dawate tableegh! we have tried to explain them bt i think this lecture is more helpful to explain them better inshallah or could bcm source for thier hidayah inshallah !
:tti_sister:jazakallah khair may Allah reward u!

sis there is a lot easier way just go on this website type the link and download :D taa daa

http://keepvid.com/

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salamalaikum

yeah, I can remember,
Ahmed Deedat said about Jimmy swaggart in his Muhammad in the Bible lecture as far I remember, he said, marvellous people/charming people,if charm can convert, then I'd have reverted by now to christian, he said this commenting about him and his wife, because of their charming session, but he also mentioned that: THE CHARM IS THERE BUT THE CONCEPT AND THE THEOLOGY IS NOT RIGHT!

JazakALlah khair for reminding me brother shaheerpak.

The beauty of our religion is: the oneness of Allah, at-Tawheed, and this is the most important part, I must say, foremost, if this is right, everythings gonna be right by the by.

we can't compromise with this,
may Allah save us and guide us and help us to stick to the right aqeedah

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

MashALlah you fully remember it i need to watc it lec once again :) InshAllah taala

ameen to ur dua InshALlah may ALlah (swt) help us all

adanshai

There are many software out there that let you download videos from youtube.com etc. some are java based etc, Jdownloader and Freerapid downloader let you download from Rapidshare, youtube, megaupload etc.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Urdu shouting is one of the most intolerable sounds..really rips through the ear drums like a million cracking whips in one go. (Edit: When not shouted, it sounds lovely, just when they end up shouting a lot, this makes it difficult to sit through unless you're very accustomed to it).

Its a good lecture though.

Wa-salaam

I find that with most languages actually. Shouting for partiality or for a certain reason is one thing, but for an extended period it loses a bit of focus for me as well.

I'm glad the lecture is getting assurances though, I wasnt sure whether or not to keep it.

I'd like to inform you that Jama'at Tableegh is not a SECT as you believed and definitely not deviant. ...

With due respect, how in the world would it not be a sect? It fits the very definition of one in every way. From exclusivity to having a specific names, practices and ways which differ from the general mass of Muslims - of course it can be defined as a sect. And I am not sure akhi of how many Tableeghis outside of Saudi' you have met, as I can affirm that not all of them are as accommodating, or have as clear cut an 'Aqeedah as you say they do.

And just like you cannot compare having 'Ilm with lack of 'Amal, you can't push together 'Amal with lack of 'Ilm or not trying to find the correct knowledge - they walk hand in hand and are both necessary. Although the former has a greater burden and more responsibility, one can't use it as an excuse to rectify the state of the latter.

I just wanted to point that out. Along with the fact that it isn't blind criticism people only speak with but out of desire to rid of many wrongs which have tainted our prefect religion. And I must ask too that if nobody pointed out mistakes, how would many of us lay people recognize them? Wouldn't it be as easy to fall into them ourselves? For a public action there needs to be a public denunciation, for individual private affairs that might be a different situation entirely.

I do agree with your advice to approach them with a kind manner though, rather than reacting with harshness, although by certain experiences of my own and stories of others, the outcome isnt always quite as nice as perhaps you've had it.

And of course, Allaah knows best, May He guide us all and help rectify all of our states.

wasalaam

believers_path

assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
yet they r good listeners n not devient sect or smthing only becoz most of them dont read that book with open eyes and dont follow wat is written in it ,if they wud have done that then they wud be definetly termed as devient sect,this whole book include all " qisse, kahaniyan " same as we use to hear from our grandma at bed time!
i dont knw for what they read it al the time??they read for spiritual benefit ?i dont knw whether they realy get that?
answer is NO! how they wil get peace n tranquality from such book!
when Allah s.w.t has given us "Furkan " the Quran.
Many of my relatives read this fazaele amal daily without fail :eek:, as how one should read Quran.
as shiekh gave one example from it, that one hazarat so n so offered prayres in same wudu for 12 days,
this same thing when readed in "taleem" they make gaur wa fikr on this matter as if how great person he is n how he spritualy high!
they wont think from open mind ke how can one prson offer prayers for 12 days continusly with same wudu dont he needed to go for answer the cal of nature!:hawla:
this is not i m jus saying but i have obsereved it!
and these people realy need to show what is there in that book!

Status
Not open for further replies.