Stop calling me sister

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I just noticed this:

"sister harb

Thanks.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Aww, sis Samiha added in genders to profiles - the days of misunderstanding genders will now only be remembered on TTI as a thing of the past.

I wonder if adding in genders is a good thing or bad thing - only time will tell, InshaAllah!

najbc

me too, i get call brother, and i never correct anyone but i really dont care much for some reason. i think it is good idea when the people who are reading your post dont know your gender

samiha

---------
Staff member
Aww, sis Samiha added in genders to profiles - the days of misunderstanding genders will now only be remembered on TTI as a thing of the past.

I wonder if adding in genders is a good thing or bad thing - only time will tell, InshaAllah!

:salam2:

Nope, I have to disclaim that I'm afraid. To give credit where it's due - Mabsoot (Admin) changed the settings. I just forwarded the request, and surprisingly I was told that it was initially on TTI but only removed after we got a complaint against it.

So this is a test drive; I hope things will turn out for the better and that people will use genders to moderate their behavior in certain regards and not cause trouble inshaAllaah.

For the record though... I don't think I've ever accidentally been called a brother, but I do think it's slightly entertaining when it does happen to others, especially if I know them well.

wasalaam