I GOT ACCEPTED IN MY NURSE COURSE! PLEASE MAKE DUA I COMPLETE IT WITH SUCCESS!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Alhumdulillah i received a call from the teacher at the college regarding my nursing test results.

she was so happy and was proud of my achievements and results in the pass and at school. she said the test i completed was excellent.

AND SO I GOT ACCEPTED IN NURSING AND YES, IM CRYING :lol::lol::lol:

there were like approx 100 students applying, the college only has room for 15 students. being one class. so we all did a test and presented our qualifications. the top students get in. i assumed i have no chance of getting in because i dont have any qualifications to do with nursing, all my previous studies is on law.

well, they said the results i got in my previous studies are the ones that got me in. and the test was excellent.

im so happy. alhumdulilah. i was shocked. Allah is really guiding us. he approves all the good intentions we dream of. Allah opened the door for me to study nurse, he is the one who accepted me and allowed the teachers to see it. alhumdulilah.

the only concern i have is because of my illness and memory, and stress level, and anger and ......, i fear and am scared that i may not achieve the results i use to get when studying other subjects. i use to be a great top student. now i just cant understand anything or anyone. im like a child.

i hope Allah helps me.

please make dua. thank you all for your duas in my previous threads, they were helpful. jazakhallah kheir.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Alhumdulillah i received a call from the teacher at the college regarding my nursing test results.

she was so happy and was proud of my achievements and results in the pass and at school. she said the test i completed was excellent.

AND SO I GOT ACCEPTED IN NURSING AND YES, IM CRYING :lol::lol::lol:

there were like approx 100 students applying, the college only has room for 15 students. being one class. so we all did a test and presented our qualifications. the top students get in. i assumed i have no chance of getting in because i dont have any qualifications to do with nursing, all my previous studies is on law.

well, they said the results i got in my previous studies are the ones that got me in. and the test was excellent.

im so happy. alhumdulilah. i was shocked. Allah is really guiding us. he approves all the good intentions we dream of. Allah opened the door for me to study nurse, he is the one who accepted me and allowed the teachers to see it. alhumdulilah.

the only concern i have is because of my illness and memory, and stress level, and anger and ......, i fear and am scared that i may not achieve the results i use to get when studying other subjects. i use to be a great top student. now i just cant understand anything or anyone. im like a child.

i hope Allah helps me.

please make dua. thank you all for your duas in my previous threads, they were helpful. jazakhallah kheir.

MashaALLAH sister!!!! May Allah bless you and give you best in this life and the hereafter...

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

masha Allah. may Allah help you in every step

you are crying or screaming?...........anyways......
I thought 'lol' mean: laughed out loud!.......
someone very well said: lol means- I've nothin left to say.....

and now lol is being used in crying too......subhan Allah
....anyways, sister, that was a little joke...

barakAllahu feelum
wassalam

zainali

subhhanallah ,
really happy to see ur dream come true alhmadulillah , i remember how worried and tensed u were sis thinking will u get admission or not , u were almost confirmed that u wont but see alhamdulillah u got admission ,

surely one must never forget allah swt mercy and should always keep on asking if its better for us surely allah swt will grant us for sure ,

we just have to be obeying allah swt .

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
dear sister..:)

HUGS.. :)

ALHAMDULILLAH.. May you be blessed with peace in both the worlds AAMEEN

Having the pages of NURSING in our lives, is a Rahmah SUBHANALLA !!!!!!!!

I am truly happy for you.. Take care Ukhthi and be happy always :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Masha Allah, congratlations :)

Are these classes to be a registered nurse?

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam alaikum

masha Allah. may Allah help you in every step

you are crying or screaming?...........anyways......
I thought 'lol' mean: laughed out loud!.......
someone very well said: lol means- I've nothin left to say.....

and now lol is being used in crying too......subhan Allah
....anyways, sister, that was a little joke...

barakAllahu feelum
wassalam

i was crying, and when i spoke to my sister or husband to inform them, i cracked up laughing. i was laughing and crying and laughing so much because its funny, how did that happen, how did i get in. so i cried because i was happy too. but also laughed so much my stomach hurt. i couldnt help laughing and had no idea why i was. my husband said 'are you laughing or crying, i said both, he said 'man your a crazy women' but he was joking too.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Masha Allah, congratlations :)

Are these classes to be a registered nurse?

this course is called:
Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting
in Nursing Work in Acute Care)

i must complete this course full time for 6 months before applying to study for registered nurse. this course was hard to get into, imagin registered nurse. so inshallah when i get my certificate i will have no problems getting into registered nursing.

this coures allows me to be:

Assistant in nursing in public and private acute care, aged care or health
facilities.

here is some more info:

This course is for people who want to work as a health services assistant.
You will learn about legal and ethical issues in health care, effective
communication strategies, anatomy and physiology and occupational health
and safety. A range of health problems and related nursing care in acute
care is also delivered within the course.

----------------

inshallah, this is where i start.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
as for everyone elses posts, congrats and duas. thank you so much, jazakhallah kheir. they really mean alot to me.

you guys are wonderful.

after my illness, i became closer to Allah than ever. this illness made me make decisions of helping people. i did help so many people in my situation too.

so in this regard, i decided to do nursing. so Allah can be proud of me and happy for me. so i can help people and mostly children. i want to work in the childrens ward.

i want to be a nurse that says bismillah when giving needles to kids, say bismillah when giving medications, trying to settle kids, bathing a sick kid, i want to read quran to a child who is lonely and has cancer, i want to make them feel better and feel Allah and remember Allah. i want them to be happy. i want to be there for kids treat and care for them. change their dressings with bismillah. no one has to hear me or listen, its all in my heart and in my head and said between me and myself.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
as for everyone elses posts, congrats and duas. thank you so much, jazakhallah kheir. they really mean alot to me.

you guys are wonderful.

after my illness, i became closer to Allah than ever. this illness made me make decisions of helping people. i did help so many people in my situation too.

so in this regard, i decided to do nursing. so Allah can be proud of me and happy for me. so i can help people and mostly children. i want to work in the childrens ward.

i want to be a nurse that says bismillah when giving needles to kids, say bismillah when giving medications, trying to settle kids, bathing a sick kid, i want to read quran to a child who is lonely and has cancer, i want to make them feel better and feel Allah and remember Allah. i want them to be happy. i want to be there for kids treat and care for them. change their dressings with bismillah. no one has to hear me or listen, its all in my heart and in my head and said between me and myself.

assalam-o-alaikum :shake:sis well done and congratulation :ma: dear sis keep it up i am very happy for u....... i am also a nursing student my feelings r also likes u its realy good profession u can take care needy and helpless sis may ALLAH swt help u and complete ur cours with good marks insallah:hearts:its very diffcult to see misrable condition of people may ALLAH swt give u more confidence and more confidence ameen :tti_sister::jazaak:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
assalam-o-alaikum :shake:sis well done and congratulation :ma: dear sis keep it up i am very happy for u....... i am also a nursing student my feelings r also likes u its realy good profession u can take care needy and helpless sis may ALLAH swt help u and complete ur cours with good marks insallah:hearts:its very diffcult to see misrable condition of people may ALLAH swt give u more confidence and more confidence ameen :tti_sister::jazaak:

salam. mashallah your a nurse student too, thats great mashallah. may allah reward you.

the funny thing is, i cant see blood, i freak out, i freak out when getting a needle in me or one of my children, thats so funny because i have no idea how im going to do and face this at the hospital. but i dont feel disturbed by it, im looking forward to becoming stronger inshallah. i hope this fear and freak out feeling goes away inshallah.

when i went to set for the test, we all got told it was a OET, well thats what i understood it, but then i saw on the board its a HSA or something test. so i thought it would be harder and freaked out more, when the test papers were handed, the questions were okay and tricky but you need to use your common sense to answer them. and you had to write all your previous experience and qualifications. and so much other stuff. but it wasnt as bad as i thought. it was hard but not hard hard. nothing comes easy.

so yeah, i really have no idea how i got in or why i got in. i keep laughing at this when i remember. i think 'are those teachers stupid, cant they see im dumb and those results and qualifications i acheived were years ago and i dont have those knowledge anymore'. im still taking it all in.
i bet they will be suprised when i start the course, they will be so shocked and think 'my god, her results in the pass were great, now why is she she still good, this girl is weird' now they are really going to be in shock. now that needs a lol.

but inshallah im going to be smart in this course, i look forward to studying very hard for the sake of Allah. it will be hard for the teachers to see my effort at the start, but i'll get much better inshallah and make them pleased.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

As you succeeded in situation by help of Allah, be sure He will help you to become very good nurse. Just trust Him and ask patience from Him - then everything goes well.

:hearts:

Kakorot

It's a really good feeling when Allaah answers prayers and we get what we really want. Alhamdulillaah :-D

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation sister!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation sister

~May there'll be many more good success coming you way~Amin!

Hey!
Comme on' dearest sister
your illness and memory, and stress .. e.t.c...e.t.c...
it still you that make it before
and you gonna make it again this time!

Insyaállah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)