وَالرَّسُولِ
إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآَخِرِ ذَلِكَ
خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا
Meaning of Ayah:
"O ye who believe! Obey Allah (swt) and Rasul
and ulil amri(Leader) among you.
Then if you are different opinions about something,
refer it to Allah (swt) (Qur'an) and Prophet (Sunnah),
if you truly believe in Allah (swt) and the Last Day.
That is more mainstream (for you) and the better the outcome.
"(Surah An-Nisa verse 59)

Please respect our Muslim's Leaders
Watch what you say
Do not speak things that you do not know!
brother
~May Allah swt forgive you~Amin!

Like i said
You can't debate what you don't know
brother
Best leave it for Allah swt to judge!
Allah swt Knows Best!

Say What You Can Do For Your Country But Not The Country Can Do For You!
If one not satified
discuss with peace Not making riot and cuase country more destruction and more lost!
It Not a day to make a good country But took Years But it took only A day to collapse a country
just because some people have different concept of thinking!

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

~Wassalam.

i agree with you sister...

MutlekM

These Middle East Muslims Countries are just puppets to the Hands of USA indirectly to ISRAEL ...They have been seeing the injustice being done to our brothers and sisters in Palestine, when Allah (SWT) gave them Power, Money and status then why on earth didn't they raise their voice and fight against the injustice. By giving aid to palestine they are showing the world that they care for them but why don't they help them before the time to give aid comes ????

I completely agree.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:wasalam:
accordin to my knowledge of history the saudi king ancestors are one of the traitors of our ummah and they are the ones that helped bring down the Ottoman Empire.

As-salaamu `alaykum

No, the Brits and the Sharifians of Hijaz brought it down, not Muhammad Al-Sa`ud etc. As for the wine issue, than can you prove it is actually wine? You most probably can't and tbh it doesn't matter much anyway as rulers do worse than sip wine! As bad as the Middle Eastern rulers are - all of them, and as much as you hate Saudi, remember that from the family of Saud came the best Muslim leader of the last century...

As for our rulers, they are all as bad as one another and if we were deserving of better than the current, then Allaah would surely grant it to us.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Alhmadulilah that he is well, but this should be a test from Allah to him, that he should take care more of his deeds, like it should be remainder for all of us Inshallah.

And I would aslo like to say that it does not metter which orgin some ruler is SubhanAllah,and that by his orgin we can judge him or not, but that we should look only his deeds and advice and warn for the sake of Allah.

May Allah guide us all

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

My advice to the brothers and sisters on reading the sentiments mentioned on this thread is that we should make dua that Allah corrects their affairs (and ours) and makes them (and us) firm on Quran and Sunnah.

It is not from our religion to curse, slander, backbite or incite hatred among people towards the leadership of Muslim countries. As brother Al Kashmiri mentioned in his post that though we are aware of the shortcomings of the rulers, it is because we deserve none better than them !

Therefore, our effort(s) should be concentrated towards the betterment of ourselves, our family, society, nation and Ummah with the help of Almighty Allah.

We should all try to motivate ourselves to work diligently and patiently for the sake of this deen in our own capacity and field of expertise/influence. The promise of Allah azz zawajal is mentioned clearly in the Quran and we should strive to make ourselves of those mentioned in this Ayah InshaAllah.

O believers! If you will aid [the cause of] Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly (47:7)

May Allah azz zawajal rectify our affairs and that of our rulers and make them in accordance to the Quran and the Sunnah. Ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

"And do not follow that of which you do not have knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - [you] will be asked about all of those." Qur'an, [17:36]

"He does not utter a [single] word, except that there is, with him, [an angel] ready and waiting [to record it]." Qur'an, [50:18]

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say [something] good, or he should keep silent." [Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

As one of the student of knowledge has said

"Let's not make the rulers our scapegoats, rather let's look within ourselves and correct our Aqeedah and bond with Allaah the Most High."

dunno

the ruling family of Saudi Arabia DOES NOT SHARE A LINAGE WITH THE PROPHET AND THEY ARE NOT FROM HIS FAMILY!!!
queenislam thank you for ur posts but you must be careful with such information.
Saudi Arabia so far is the best in terms of treating muslims.

Look at every corner in this world you will find mosques, imams, schools...etc funded by the Saudi government.

the saudi government gives as much as 5% of their GDP ( UN advises countries to give 0.5% ) in charity. Over 95% of that money is given to either muslim countries or to muslim minority in non-muslim countries.

the king much better then the last king, supports education, health-care etc...
Also, he did not drink wine.
The ruling family does many bad things, but we as Saudis before they ruled the country we had shirk in every corner in the country statues and graves were being worshiped. If any muslim rulers need to be kept it is the Saudi ones.

wallahi it is haram for you to wish him death and make dua for that, Allah will hold u accountable.

We should always ask allah to guide our rulers not kill them.

dunno

The king did not help the ruler or tunais ( in suppressing the revolution ) in fact he clearly stated his support for the people of tunis wishing them well. He did agree to host him.

the rules of Saudi arabia will make unable to showing his face in the media or participating in any political activity ( this is the agreement between zain and the kingdom )
This is better then him going somewhere else where he will try to regain his power or hurt his people.

Also, ارحموا عزيز قوم ذل if you are from Syria you will know what does this line means.
Zain al abidin is not a good man nor is he a good ruler, but humiliating people when they've lost their power is not from the characteristics of Arabs ( before and after islam ) it is also not the characteristics of muslims.
Remember abu sufyian? He fought the prophet for many years and when the prophet entered mecca, he didnt torture him. In fact he made his home a safe place where people can hide ( affirming his status as a leader of his people )

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sister,

1)I must say Saudi Arabia is an excellent Kingdom.
Just because some of the residents is bad
you can't blame altogether on the ruler!
This is unfair!
You can get
and worst behaviour from all part of the world!

2)They always the ruler because their family rules The Kingdom before and until now,
They are from the family lineage of The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
so speak with some respect.
(Learned from History)

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

I think you didn´t understand my post as I didn´t blame any ruler of Saudi Arabia; just asked why it should be just this family. Is here any hadith what says that only family what is the family linear of Muhammed can rule "Saudi" Arabia? As you know, this country has even got its name from Saud family.

By the way, also king of Jordan blames his family is family linear of Muhamed. Are those families relatives or what?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Amin; its fact tho just like WWI was fact. If u study WWI there was no reason to let the Ottoman Empire and Caliphate did not want to get involved, but there was a traitor. I do blame the leader.
Peace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wasn't there to witness
But i can provide you with
this
V
The Jews was always up to something
right from the olden days,
killing Prophets
robbing and wrote many fake histories
V
Witnessing the recent BRUTAL killing and massacre on babies and
nearly perish The Palestinian nations
one can get the picture who behind all those
and many lies writting.

Read the holy qurán
you won't get lost
and easily fooled!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wise :)

i agree with you sister...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75587&page=5
Thank you!

I am quoting
from the holy qurán came from Allah swt God of the universes!

I can't understand why some has the difficulty to understand and ignore
but counter attck our Islamic Leaders!!!

I have the feeling that they denying the truth and sincerity
of our Muslims Leadership due
to fearing of OR don't have the gut to speak openly out
about the unstability of the non muslim Leaders too(some).
Be honest!
Don't just being unfair!(Them)

Thank you !
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
the ruling family of Saudi Arabia DOES NOT SHARE A LINAGE WITH THE PROPHET AND THEY ARE NOT FROM HIS FAMILY!!!
queenislam thank you for ur posts but you must be careful with such information.
Saudi Arabia so far is the best in terms of treating muslims.

This information was what i learned from my history lesson(sirah nabi) when i was young but if it change ok then.
~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Originally Posted by sobhe
sorry, my brothers and sisters
I ask الله to slay him
Because he is saving traitors like Hosni Mubarak and Zine El Abidine bin ali
And he drank wine with J Bush

I agree. May Allah help to creat the real islamic rule to Saudi Arabia too. Why it should be by Saud family only?
Above QUOTE= by sister harb

I think you didn´t understand my post as I didn´t blame any ruler of Saudi Arabia; just asked why it should be just this family. Is here any hadith what says that only family what is the family linear of Muhammed can rule "Saudi" Arabia? As you know, this country has even got its name from Saud family.

By the way, also king of Jordan blames his family is family linear of Muhamed. Are those families relatives or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sister
Base on the
top above quote
you was agree with
posted by brother sobhe .
V
page 1
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75587

page3
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75587&page=3