plz,plz,plz reply with patience

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:...
well, there is guy named chrisopher, who is a Cristian ..he's abit mad i guess..btw..
he sent a video, which really pissed my mind...the video was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO3bGPjUm8Q&feature=player_embedded

i started explaining him..but he says

"I want you to know LIFE, eternal life, which is found only through the sacrifice of the Son of God to die for all of mankind's sins. We cannot pay that debt ourselves. Well, if you don't believe you will pay that debt yourself. God will not... force it upon you. But He loves you and wants you to know Him. That is eternal life, to know the One true God and His Son Jesus Christ. I know this because I know God through Jesus Christ. He loves me, He talks to me, He heals me and provides for me. He is so amazing and will do the same for all of you, if you let Him. You don't have to fear death if you leave islam because you will have eternal life. No one can kill you because you don't actually die. You just continue to walk with God. And in the last day at the resurrection, you will receive a new glorified body like Jesus had when He rose from the grave and walked the earth for 40 more days appearing to over 500 people and taught about the kingdom of God. He is returning one day for those who believe in Him and make Him their Lord and Savior. He is coming back for those who love Him. If you do not believe, you will die in your sins and spend an eternity in hell. Which is a place prepared not for man, but for Satan and his demons. God does not intend it for you or me. He intends for you and me to know Him and to love Him and be loved by Him. He is so worthy and true. There is no other God's before Him."

and he says that jesus is the god....

i just donno what to say..he is not stopping only...any one help me..or else its better that i report him on fb...

jazakallah khair
:shymuslima1:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2:...
well, there is guy named chrisopher, who is a Cristian ..he's abit mad i guess..btw..
he sent a video, which really pissed my mind...the video was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO3bGPjUm8Q&feature=player_embedded

i started explaining him..but he says

"I want you to know LIFE, eternal life, which is found only through the sacrifice of the Son of God to die for all of mankind's sins. We cannot pay that debt ourselves. Well, if you don't believe you will pay that debt yourself. God will not... force it upon you. But He loves you and wants you to know Him. That is eternal life, to know the One true God and His Son Jesus Christ. I know this because I know God through Jesus Christ. He loves me, He talks to me, He heals me and provides for me. He is so amazing and will do the same for all of you, if you let Him. You don't have to fear death if you leave islam because you will have eternal life. No one can kill you because you don't actually die. You just continue to walk with God. And in the last day at the resurrection, you will receive a new glorified body like Jesus had when He rose from the grave and walked the earth for 40 more days appearing to over 500 people and taught about the kingdom of God. He is returning one day for those who believe in Him and make Him their Lord and Savior. He is coming back for those who love Him. If you do not believe, you will die in your sins and spend an eternity in hell. Which is a place prepared not for man, but for Satan and his demons. God does not intend it for you or me. He intends for you and me to know Him and to love Him and be loved by Him. He is so worthy and true. There is no other God's before Him."

and he says that jesus is the god....

i just donno what to say..he is not stopping only...any one help me..or else its better that i report him on fb...

jazakallah khair
:shymuslima1:

Assalamualykum Dear Sister,
Please go through the following attachment.

Attachments

• the_true_message_of_jesus.doc
    126 KB · Views: 21

Parvaiz

Salam
Funny thing is there is no single statement in the bible in which Jesus ever said i am God or worship me. Christians consider Jesus son of God as he only had mother than what about Adam what will they say about that?Adam will be immortal to Jesus as he dint have father nor mother .Another thing which surprises me s the sins Adam and eve committed in Christianity all are to be blamed on the judgement ,while Islam says they were only responsible,guess Islam shows more love than the Christianity.
I have some books on this issue InshAllah will upload them in the night and share.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu aleykum sister, I think it's best if you edit your post and add this:

***MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE DISLIKE BUTTON (on the video page)***
that boy's a liar, and his heart is currupted because he loves the makhlooq instead of Allah (SWT), and he has committed an immoral act: to associate an equal with Allah (SWT), because he was born upon Tawheed, but he beleives (wholeheartedly) that Allah (SWT) has an equal.

There's a special approach that we must take in this situation, and for me, I'll just send him a quran video, because IF there is any good in his heart, then he WILL recognize that it IS the TRUTH, but if he does not like it, then that means that he has corrupted his own heart.

[yt]pA-q3XNote8[/yt]

[yt]SK7D5RfE27s[/yt]

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

If we do not posses enough knowledge about a matter than we should not engulf into it. It is better to give links, videos etc that people of knowledge have answered. If we are not strong enough in our faith and we try to show people their mistakes and we are not capable to do it in the best way, we might be confused in the end and non Muslims will believe that islam has no answer to that, thus they will be more attached to their disbelief.

Note that our job is to tell people what islam is not to guide people. Guidance is from Allah. We should not be angry that people don't accept what we say but we should be sad they do not accept the truth. In the end, we make a duah that Allah guides them and us to the correct way.

Allah knows best

Wassalam