As Salaam Alaykum and MashAllah

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
My name is Muhammad (nee Mark) and I've been a Muslim for 6 weeks or so now. I first became interested in Islam some years ago but only reverted after a lot of faffing around.

Anyway, I'm here to stay now, InshAllah and I give thanks to almighty Allah (subhana wa ta Ala) for guiding me to the straight path.

Allahu Akbar :jumpclap: :salah:

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
JazakAllah Kayr and Wa Alaykum asalaam to you both.

InshAllah I'll benefit from, and be a benefit to, this community :)

carlwres

A-salam alaykom everyone i am a new muslim and have allready enjoyed watching
Yusuf Adams-i believe that we should all help each other to be good muslims i.e stay on the one straight path the path that faces towards and leads to Allah_subhana-wa-ta-Allah. It is Jihad in everything; in prayers , in fasting, in seeking knowledge, in giving charity, in giving knowledge , fighting, fighting, fighting to stay with Allah and not be led astray off the path by the shaytan-alhamdulilah allah protect us from the misleader.
We call each other Brothers and Sisters and brothers and sisters should look out for one another-ma-sha-Allah.
This is how Allah expects the human race to interact with one another as brother and sister...helping,respecting and fighting in everything for knowledge of Allah for closeness to Allah{subhanna-wa-ta-Allah}
The highest respect is between brothers and sisters in one deen the deen of our creator ALLAH _Allahu akbar! SubhanAllah!
Together in one fight the fight against the acursed shaytan
Together forward forward to the day of judgement Allah be praised

wa-alai-kom salam

carlwres

Salam-alaykom Brothers and Sisters i was trying to convey the need for UNITY in Practice and Theory as we ARE surrounded by a SWAMP it is a swamp of shaytan-led and potentially shaytan-led people who we have to interact with as potential future brothers and sisters (in-sha-Allah)...but without being dragged into the swamp!
alhamdulillah:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: