:A Very Very Short Reversion story:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

:A Very Very Short Reversion Story:

Here is a very very short reversion story of a old man (65+) from my own city. Alhamdulillah,how Allah guides disbelievers to Islam many times is astonishing.

This is reversion story of Mr.Surendra Desai,a Hindu. Mr. Desai lost his wife and son in a car accident. He was totally alone,except for some of his friends. One of his friends was a Muslim with whom he had very cordial relation. Once Mr.Desai was with his Muslim friend,who was driving a scooter with Mr.Desai at rear seat.

While passing by a narrow road,suddenly the Muslim friend of Mr.Desai stopped the scooter. Mr.Desai asked him as why did he stop all of a sudden. The Muslim replied there is a bulky stone lying on the road. Mr.Desai said just pass by side of stone as there was very sufficient space to move ahead. But the Muslim stepped down the scooter and tried to remove the bulky stone. The Muslim with the help of Mr.Desai managed to clear the road of the stone.

Mr.Desai curiously asked the Muslim why did he remove the stone after all it didn't hinder their path. The Muslim said the stone might have been a cause of accident for careless drivers or even cautious drivers. By removing this stone I would InshaAllah earn blessings of Allah,until passengers pass of the point where the stone was lying.

Mr.Desai was deeply touched by the words of the Muslim. He developed curiosity towards Islam and Alhamdulillah soon grasped the rope of Allah.

Mr.Desai is suffering from a sort of malignancy cause of development of a tumor at the external surface of Colon. But still he is very punctual in his prayers. He is one of the first to reach the Masjid on Jummah.

This is what Mr.Desai told me when I asked him as how was he guided to Islam. I don't exactly remember the name of his Muslim friend but His name is Mr Jahoor I guess. Presently He is in Dubai or around.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

mashallah.mashallah.....

no good deed is small. it shows Islam spreads more thru its application and not just lecturing people.