Facebook Can Make You Face Hell

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

SubhanAllah, I wonder how many people have actually listen to the lecture...
I see many commenting on title..

Now I have to agree 100% with brother Abu mussab that nowadays we have so many philosophers. Allahu Akbar....

Brother Abu Mussab, don't say that facebook is haram and it will make you face hell ..no no .brother talks about the *HARAM ACTION* which people do on facebook that can make them face hell ! May Allah save us from hellfire, ameen

In half of his lecture he talks about brothers and sisters*taking pictures* and uploading them on their profile (taking pictures of our self, animals and birds are not allowed). men upload their pictures can cause fitna for women and women uploading their picture can cause big fitnah.
he also talks about male/female friends. There is no such thing as male/female friends in Islam. brothers can not have female friends, sisters can not have male friends and no chatting between opposite gender.
and *IDLE TALK* people waste so much time on facebook.

brother also talks about *Advantages* that it is used strictly for Dawah purpose, under very strict guide lines. Authentic information should be posted.
and Allah knows how much time people waste of facebook. they can use these time for something productive that benefit the Ummah at large.
If you can't handle the Islamic guidelines, QUIT the FACEBOOK

so this is the small summary of the lecture for those who have not listen.

Allah knows best.

justoneofmillion

Now I have to agree 100% with brother Abu mussab that nowadays we have so many philosophers. Allahu Akbar....

If you can't handle the Islamic guidelines, QUIT!!

:salam2:Quit what?

I personally do not use Facebook. However, if it is a mean as we came to know lately to denounce oppression,expose leaderships abuse ,fight for justice ,speak and organize for the silent,I do not see anything against it if used in a proper way.And I can understand the fear of leadership once they can not systematically silence you by torturing you in prison for speaking truth they use the Deen to try and appeal to your spiritual complicity and silence your conscience in their favor,they used to imprison your body now they want your soul,whereas Islam is a liberation for the souls when it comes to justice,as they belong to Allah swt.He could have mentioned the Internet as a whole as a double edged sword and title for his lecture.If this was worth to mention at all as it is obvious for every sane thinking Muslim.This is more a political matter than a religious one, end of the story.