They found Jesus's Lost Tomb????

uzeshan

S.O.A
Salaam Alaykum

(Allah Forbid) Isa PBUH did not die.. He was liftef up as it mention on the Holy Quran.... so there is no piont to get confuse.. The answer is clear.. its fake... u ll soon or later they will know...

Allah SAW guide and protect all of us

Allah Knows best..

IslamicPearl

Ok so they found some DNA. How can they prove it belongs to Jesus. When u find blood and want to check it out u need...the original :)...and there is no body. No body, no case like the americans say. Pure logical. I feel sorry for the christians, the way they are being played; And i feel even more sorry coz i know how believing in 'Son of God' feels like.

Allah has the power to make a change but lets not forget what the Prohpet said: "Being a muslim will be like holding a hot coal in your hand." (from my memory).

Assalamu alaikum

gman

:salam2:

can anyone tell me what we believe and what the other religoins believe, like does Jesus ali salat wa salam really have a son and what happened to Jesus ali salat wa salam when or if he was on the cross.

i am sorry if i put wrong info in this post. i dont know much so please help me

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

can anyone tell me what we believe and what the other religoins believe, like does Jesus ali salat wa salam really have a son and what happened to Jesus ali salat wa salam when or if he was on the cross.

i am sorry if i put wrong info in this post. i dont know much so please help me

You are not putting wrong info, you are asking, right?!

Allah (swt) tells us in the Qur'an:

4:156. And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse);
157. And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:
158. But Allâh raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever All*!Powerful, All*!Wise.
159. And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allâh and a human being],[] before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death[] (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them.

He did not have children either, because he did not get married. According to the authentic Ahadeeth he will get married after his second coming and have children.

You can read more about 'Iesa, the son of Maryam (peace be upon him) here brother:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66&page=2&order=desc

wasalaam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

All but the very naive would have noticed that these tombs and things are basically ways to make money for the people incharge of them. It serves their interests to make up interesting fabricated stories to make it look good and recieve international interest

wasalam.

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH HU AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST COMPASSIONATE, MOST BENEFICENT, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST GENOUROUS, MOST LOVING, MOST FORGIVING, MOST HIGH, MOST EXALTED, THE ONE (ALONE, SINGLE, UNIQUE DIETY) THE CREATER, MAKER AND GIVER OF FORM - AND THE LIST OF ATTRIBUTES OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH ARE ENDLESS - ALLAH HU AKBAR - ALLAH IS THE GREATEST.​

I BEAR WITHNESS AND I TESTIFY THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXEPT ALLAH (ALONE)

AND

MOHAMMED IS ALLAH TRUE FINAL/LAST PROPHET AND MESSNGER TO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND.

OK - THE MEDIA SUCH AS SKY NEWS, CNN, BBC NEWS AND ALL MAJOR NEWS BROAD CASTING CHANNELS, RADIO CHANNELS, WEBSITES, ARTICLES, DON'T TRUST THEM, BEACUSE THEY ALL LIE ALL THE TIME - IF YOU TAKE MY ADVICE DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THEM OR ANY NON MUSLIM.

THE QURAN IS THE WORD OF ALLAH AND WE ARE TOLD THAT PROPHET ISA A.S. (JESUS)(PEACE AND BLESSINGS ON HIM AND ALL THE OTHER PROPHETS AS WELL) DID NOT DIE AND WASN'T CRUCIFIED AND HE WAS RAISEN TO THE SKY, AND HE WILL COME BACK BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT - AND THAT IS THE TRUTH - AND EVERY NON-MUSLIM SHOULD ACCEPT THE TRUTH ISLAM MONETHISM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE (I.E. THEY DIE)

ALLAH IS ONE AND ALONE SINGLE, UNIQUE DIETY, CREATOR, MAKER AND GIVER OF FORM.

PROPHET MOHAMMED IS THE LAST AND FINAL MESSENGER TO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND(SAW) MAY ALLAH SHOWER PEACE AND BLESSINGS ON HIM, HIS FAMILY, HIS COMPANIONS AND ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIS WAY.

SUCCESS OF THIS WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER IS IN FOLLOWING THE QURAN THE LAST REVELATION FROM ALLAH
(THE GUIDANCE/MERCY TO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND AND SUNNAH
(WAY OF LIFE OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET MOHAMMED SALLAHO ALAIHI WASALLAM (MAY ALLAH ALWAYS AND FOREVER SHOWER PEACE AND BLESSINGS ON HIM, HIS FAMILY, HIS COMPANIONS AND ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIS WAY.

ISLAM IS THE TRUE AND FINAL AND ONLY ACCEPTED RELIGION WITH ALLAH.

BEWARE OF SATAN AT ALL TIMES BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT LISTEN TO HIM HE IS THE BIGGEST LIER, DECEIVER, ENEMY ALLWAYS BE ON GUARD.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR TO ALL

Salaamlikum

It's all propoganda and ways to get attention and make money, that's all. It's just another one of shaitans works

basrutten

come one

why are you confusedd, stressed or offende??? cause jew used science to go against chriostianity??? you forgot one things, dear muslims: according to your religion, aissa bean taken from earth, and not be executed...but..there was a guy taken on his place , confused as aissa , jesus, executed and buried, so as long as they thought it was jesus, they burried him UNDER THE NAME OF JESUS, and after maria magdalena and he son died, buried them with him, right? so far , you all know that was a guy executed in the place of jesus, and buried underf his name, ...so 21 centuries later, they foiund the tomb of that guy, executed cause confused for jesus. so , this tomb might belong to that guy, confused as jesus by his executors and judge...so dear muslims, dont you see that even if that guy found toumb is not jesus, but the confused one .

sajjuaiah

Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Im really confused Subhnallah can someone enlighten me on this sky news article please.

Im sorry if i have offended anyone im just confused:shymuslima1:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1253156,00.html

JazzakAllahKheir

As-salaam Alaikum,

Please dont be confuse, it has nothing to do with Islaam.

Indeed Isalm speaks high about Jesus (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) Quran say : They kill him not nor they crucified him.

It appers to them like jesus (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) to whom they have crucified.

But Allah rasied him up to the heaven and we muslims believe that he will come before they day of resurrection.

even if they find something there we have no problem because we believe that they have kill someone.
even if they did not find anyting also no problem.

Let them plot against Islam : Allah is best to plot against the enemy.

Jazakmullah hu khairan.
May Allah forgive us and guide to the right path. (ameen)

IslamicPearl

Salam aleikum

That guy, that was crucified instead of Jesus (Peace be upon him), where did he come from? Was it meant that they find him and punish him or was one of the companions of Jesus (Peace be upon him)?
How was Jesus (Peace be upon him) raised to Allah..as xtians sustain he was seen to raise towards the sky, so than the story brakes where they say that Jesus (Peace be upon him) is the one crucified and the same who raised. The confsed guy, he must've been buried so is it a lie that the tumb was empty after 3 days or is it just a coincidence that it happen, he got moved or something and than Jesus (Peace be upon him) raised after 40 days?

The truth is that there was a guy that looked like Jesus (Peace be upon him) who got crucified and that Jesus (Peace be upon him) is the one who raised to Allah (SWT). But which of the other information from the xtians is true or false (as said in the Quran)?

I hope im not confusing wiht my questions..just wanna clarify me and the others.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Salam aleikum

That guy, that was crucified instead of Jesus (Peace be upon him), where did he come from? Was it meant that they find him and punish him or was one of the companions of Jesus (Peace be upon him)?
How was Jesus (Peace be upon him) raised to Allah..as xtians sustain he was seen to raise towards the sky, so than the story brakes where they say that Jesus (Peace be upon him) is the one crucified and the same who raised. The confsed guy, he must've been buried so is it a lie that the tumb was empty after 3 days or is it just a coincidence that it happen, he got moved or something and than Jesus (Peace be upon him) raised after 40 days?

The truth is that there was a guy that looked like Jesus (Peace be upon him) who got crucified and that Jesus (Peace be upon him) is the one who raised to Allah (SWT). But which of the other information from the xtians is true or false (as said in the Quran)?

I hope im not confusing wiht my questions..just wanna clarify me and the others.
wa alaykum salaaym sister,

Well, I can't exactly understand which are the questions you want them answered but anyway, the Qur'an mentions not whether it was someone else that was crucified instead 'Iesa (pbuh) or not. It mentions that Allah (swt) saved him from the jews and raised him unto Himself.
Fourty days after what? 'Iesa (pbuh) was not crucified, so alhamdulillaah we do not bother about the exact time of his being raised unto Allah (swt). That is something the christians have to find out between themselves.

I suggest you to read the book of Ahmed Deedat fr more on that matter sister:
Crucifixion Or Cruci-Fiction
By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

wasalaam.

IslamicPearl

One question is they truly found an empty tumb after 3 days? We know that the one buried was the confused guy (their jesus). thats for sure. Anyway if they found a tumb as the film says that it means they will find their jesus?
This wud turn around the whole xtian believe and im sure it will not be allowed even if it was true. There are many things that are being hidden from us, and i mean even b4 mohamad's (peace and blessing be upon him) time. The pope and the romans controled the whole sittuation and religion is one big factor to control the masses. It is a fact that they chosed only 4 chapters to put in the bibble (i dont know the english name) from the whole 12 or so. And as we know the story continues in the present as Vatican is a very subtle control of the world in cooperation wiht americans and who knoes who else. Do you think they are all so stupid not to study the Quran and understand it's meanings? Im suresomeone does that but they cant tell it to the world coz it wud mess up their plans, create money brakeup and the masses wud creat chaos. Besides that, they are protecting nonmuslims from terrorism, right? :D :) (kidding)

wassalam

Ali_Ibrahim

i understand rasul isa (alayhi salat wa salam) was saved from the cross and rose to the heavens, I don't believe that he was crucified on the cross but can someone explain scientifically the rise of isa into jenna pls!!!!! I'm not doubting allah's will and grace, it's just some stories need scientifical proof behind it.

aseel

assalamu alaykum,

Could somebody tell me what a film director is doing with this coffin?

And it sort of sounds like a film :"da vinci code"

I do not think even the stupidest of people would believe such a farce!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum sister,

I don't understand what you are confused about as such stories will always appear. Prophet Jesus did not die, he was lifted up by Allah the almighty and will return when Allah see's fit.

Salam alai kum

TolgaHan

Es Salaam Sister,

Allah tells us all things that have happened in the past in the Qur'an.

What Allah says in the Qur'an is the truth, every story, other than what Allah tells us, is made up by people.

Do not look further than the Qur'an. It has all questions for us.