Something i found out about other deens

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaikum

Hey guys i just wanted to share something with you. I did a little bit of research on christianity, i asked some hindu and i am somewhat familiar with the jewish beliefs.

I realized that there is no proof/evidence at ALL for any of these deens. If someone knows any proof like even 1 thing that proves christianity to be true, or hinduism etc, please share it.

I went through google looking for some type of evidence, something that stands out which makes people say "Oh wow, this could be from God" I couldn't find anything , all i found is people saying "It's about faith, it's about hope , etc"

I am so glad I have been guided to Islam. I don't know if this is bad for me to say this, but i have to be honest.. If islam did not have evidence like other religions, aouthu billah i probably would not become a muslim.
I am the type of person who needs evidence for anything my mind wants to accept, esspecially when it comes to God etc. I could never be a christian or a jew or a buddhist or w.e

Sorry to go on , maybe this is not important, but maybe you guys know something about the other faiths like some proof for their beliefs, but thru my research i couldn't find anything, not even some type of miracle.

The Quran has 1000 + miracles / signs / proofs that would make people reflect and admit without any doubt, that there is something special about this book.

auroran

:salam2:

They just follow their religion blindly, if no one gives them da'wah then they will continue to hope and have faith until they die, and once you die, there's no going back...Alhumdulillah we are muslim. Islam is the truth, everything else is just, "hope" or "have faith" because proving faith is an oxymoron lol, except for atheism.

The first question that's asked is, "Who created the Universe?" I read one answer and it was, "The universe is ZERO."

Jazak'Allahu khair akhi.

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First, good to see you posting.

Second, when we find Islam there can not be anything else. I always go back to grammar. With adjectives we have three degrees in English. We have the positive degree. Islam is a religion. We have the comparative. Islam is better than the other religions. The third degree is superlative. Islam is the best.

As Islam is the best we are better off to refrain from using the comparative. It does us little good to compare ourselves to others.

There are truisms in all faiths. However, Islam is the Truth.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
jazak Allahu khairan for replying bro's and sisterz,
i am always interested in comparative religion because i live in the most multicultural city in the world, Toronto. So there are tons of people here with different faiths, and cultures.
alhamdullah we are muslims :D shokran