:What Sort of Test Is This?:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

Today I was driving through a road heading towards school of my daughter. Suddenly my wife pointed of a spot where a very little girl hardly two and half years old was crushed to death by a school bus about few weeks before.

I remember the deep deep deep sorrow (from the clip in local TV channel) of the helpless mother,she just gone mad weeping in the hospital with shoes of the little girl in her hands. It was a terrible shot. The mother was driving a scooter when she suddenly lost her balance and all of a sudden her little girl, who was standing at a space between her mother and scooter handle,was thrown below the tyres of the school bus.

Life is a test as Allah says in Quran. I don't understand what sort of test is this for a little girl who isn't mature to know that life is a test for her?.

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I can not begin to comprehend the loss for the mother. However, we only see this side of life. We do not know what Allah has willed for the little girl. Thus, we accept the circumstances.

auroran

:salam2:

Poor baby.:SMILY252:. She's now with Prophet Ibraheem alayhis salaam. This is a test for the parents as brother ayman said...

duran

Asalama Alaykum

First I want to say, I'm very sorry for the lose of that Mother, It really hurts but You should know that Whatever allah does, there is HIKMAH (Great Wisdom) behind it.

If you have read the Quran, you might know the story of Khadar (as) and Prophet Musa (as). Allah gave Khadar some knowledge of the unseen, as you have seen in the story, he came across a boy and cut his head off. For the person who has no knowledge of this will say that was barbaric act, but later Khadar explained

"And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief." 18:80

This was what Allah has willed, and the hikmah of Allah, Khadar has killed the boy.

So, my point is, we might see something as being harmful and bad, but in reality its good for us, as Allah (swt) says in the Quran

"But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. " 2:216

Also you should know that anything bad happens to us is because of what we did to ourselves. This is clear from the Quran

"Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness]." 30:41

Maybe Allah wanted that mother to come back to Allah and at the end, that is much much better for her than thousand children.

I hope that makes clear.

peace

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

My Granny was suffering from carcinoma of oral cavity. I used to drive her to local cancer hospital for radiotherapy. One day I saw a little girl (six years old as told by the doctor) on a bed. I curiously asked the oncologist what for the little girl is receiving treatment here in cancer hospital. The oncologist told me she is battling sarcoma and soon would undergo amputation of one of the lower limb. It was horrible to hear. I was very nervous. The face of the girl was so innocent and her innocence was multiplied by the fact that she wasn't herself aware of disease she was suffering from and further she would soon loose her limb.

How intricate is life?. Except the sufferer no one can infer the complexity of life and harshness of circumstances.

Some times I question,may out of ignorance,My Lord why did you create this world.?

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, He gave us this wide expanse to Glorify Him. We promised Him we would look after the beautiful abode and its dwellers. He also opens doors for us. For example, you saw this beautiful and innocent child. Your heart felt pangs of pain. You now have an opportunity to have women make dolls or clothing for children in cancer wards. Someone can go and read to them. There are ample opportunities to assist others.

And there is a wonderful saying here in the US: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He is the Master of the Universe. We can not question His Will...we can take care of His Creation as we promised.

ammu

salaamualaikum

:salam2:

Allah SWT has said that he will test us with wealth,health,and our children too.

We should be patient and pray for the mother ..... may Allah SWT give her immense patience and make her steadfast.

And Our beloved Prophet Mohammed PBUH said that every child who is small and if he/she dies (any religion) will enter paradise and play with Prophet Ibraheem PBUH.

Because all small children are muslims only when they grow up in an unislamic upbringing do they become a hindu, a christian or a sikh.

We belong to Allah SWT and he can call any one of us back any time he wishes.

To him we belong and to him we shall return..... Inshallah Ameen..

Fiamaanillah :)

sachin4islam

This world was not intended to be heaven. It was intended as a stepping ladder to it. The central issue about our stay on earth is how we are going to use our free will? Will we uphold God's laws, accept His decrees and do good? If so, we get the reward that never ends, for which we were meant. If, on the other hand, we start to think that this life is our only existence, try to question God or feel free to perpetrate the earth with mischief, then we are asking for torment.

God asked us, before He created us, if we would like to have a free will (33:72). We said yes, after the heavens, the earth and the mountains declined!

This subject of the free will is crucial to understanding Islam, so I recommend that you read this archive and settle that question once and for all.

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Ayman.

I confess you are absolutely right. Undoubtedly. "Seldom the heart ruins but almost often it shines (with faith)".

Regards.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear brother

It is sad to hear that these events are happening in our lifes, in the lifes of other people, and it be hard for us to see everything that, but this can also help us to understand the purpose and shortness of this passing life.

I have red once one good and beautiful words mashallah, from One Sheikh of Islaam, who said that " Man will feel happiness( peace) only with his first steps in Jannah, SubhanAllah. And this should be remainder for us too dear brother, that Allah created us with purpose in this life, to be His Servant, and He gave us as well many beautiful things from Him like having our familes, seeing the sky, the rain, looking in baby smile, about we should be very gratefull To Him, but He aslo gave us hardships to make our hearts strong in patiente and even to make them soft, because hardships are aslo bringing us some good, and that is making our heart soft and relying only on Allah subhan wa teala.

And we should always try to think positive with the help of Allah, and belive that Allah is Giver of every good on both Worlds,and we should believe that after this world, there is Jannah prepared for us, Inshallah.

May Allah remove sadness from you respected brother and reword you with every good on both Worlds. Ameen Ya Rabby :tti_sister:

Your sister

"(It will be said to the true believers of Islamic Monotheism): My worshippers! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve,

(You) who believed in Our Ayat (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e. who submit totally to Allah's Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism).

Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.

Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them, (there will be) therein all that the one's inner-selves could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever."( Surah Zukhruf, 68-71)

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, He gave us this wide expanse to Glorify Him. We promised Him we would look after the beautiful abode and its dwellers. He also opens doors for us. For example, you saw this beautiful and innocent child. Your heart felt pangs of pain. You now have an opportunity to have women make dolls or clothing for children in cancer wards. Someone can go and read to them. There are ample opportunities to assist others.

And there is a wonderful saying here in the US: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He is the Master of the Universe. We can not question His Will...we can take care of His Creation as we promised.

Assalam Alaikum:

Sister,your words are squeezed from depth of heart. I oblige you for healthy and motivating comment. May Allah bless you.

Regards.

salahdin

The believer is thankful to Allaah in his heart, with his tongue, and with the actions of his limbs. He is thankful for Allaah's Blessings and the great amount of goodness that Allaah has given him, those that he enjoys at all hours of the day. Thats why when you see someone who is sick or suffering, one should reflect his or her situation , by doing that you will know that you are blessed and see no any other blessing that is greater than what Allaah has given him or her, nor any token of generosity greater than what has come from Allaah.This is one of Characteristics of the True Believer

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Sister.

'' I have red once one good and beautiful words mashallah, from One Sheikh of Islaam, who said that " Man will feel happiness( peace) only with his first steps in Jannah ". Subhan-Allah,very true. Jannah is the abode of peace for it is abode of Allah. Some time we stick to one side of a coin neglecting the fact that there is no single sided coin.

Dear Sister,Thanks and Ameen for your Du'aa. May Allah put you in best of time through His blessings. Take care.

Regards.

sachin4islam

The believer is thankful to Allaah in his heart, with his tongue, and with the actions of his limbs. He is thankful for Allaah's Blessings and the great amount of goodness that Allaah has given him, those that he enjoys at all hours of the day. Thats why when you see someone who is sick or suffering, one should reflect his or her situation , by doing that you will know that you are blessed and see no any other blessing that is greater than what Allaah has given him or her, nor any token of generosity greater than what has come from Allaah.This is one of Characteristics of the True Believer

" May our last breath be exhaled as a true and complete believer''.

Reagrds.