Adhans by.......

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

I want to share some athans which I frequently listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLT76kybnt0 (Special/Rare Adhan From Madina Al Munawara- Year 1952).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tU-_LYLHWs (By Mansour al zahrani)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRUhdyyhNg ( By unknown)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqbBYZlM-q4 ( By Kamaluddin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdc3vwHsQ4 ( By child)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHE7LPaYTlM (By Sheikh Mishary b. Rashid Afasy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLT9Ygru4nM&feature=related ( By unknown)

http://allahmiracles.sitesled.com/azan/Azan_Abdul_Rauf__adhan_call_to_pray_(islamicsite.net.tc).mp3 (By Abdul Rauf Rufi)

Regards.
Abdullah.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah What a nice azaan collection.. Specially 1956 Azaan in Madeenathul Munawwarah was great ...Jazakallah Khairah a million time for u brother...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mashaállah!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Good super collections
Thank you for sharing brother
:jazaak:
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Masha-Allah nice collections ...
will save it in my lappy so that can listen to'em any time ...
Jazak-Allahu khair bro Sachin ...

tariq353

Attachments

• YouTube - Very Beautiful Unknown Azan with meaning -MUST SEE-.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
  • YouTube - The Most Beautiful Islamic Azan By Mansour Al-Zahrani.mp3
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • YouTube - Special-Rare Adhan From Madina Al Munawara- Year 1952.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • YouTube - Mashallah 13 years old Kid voice Azan Call to Prayer !.mp3
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • YouTube - Azan that touches your soul.mp3
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • YouTube - Adhan-By Kamal Uddin.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
  • The Most Sweetest Azan by Al Mishary Al Afasy.mp3
    3 MB · Views: 111
  • YouTube - Athaan--Sheikh Mishary b. Rashid Afasy.mp3
    1.8 MB · Views: 78

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Tariq.

Thanks.May Allah shower his utmost blessings upon you. It's my pleasure to get some task done by you :)

Take care.

Regards.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

I want to share some athans which I frequently listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tU-_LYLHWs (By Mansour al zahrani)

This athan is the best I've heard - mashaAllah.

I had read somewhere that when people type "Allahu Achbar" it's still spoken as Allahu Akbar. However, this athan had the person saying it as "Achbar". Why do they say it that way?

I just discovered that this is the muazzin whose athan I have on my phone/laptop for Fajr athan from IslamicFinder.

JazakAllahu Khayr for sharing. These are such beautiful and powerful athans.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: SIS.

This athan is the best I've heard - mashaAllah.

I love listening this Athan,lifts spiritual level. Recently when I went careless for Salah,you won't believe this Athan used to continuously resonate in my ears,perhaps reminding me of my missed prayers.

I had read somewhere that when people type "Allahu Achbar" it's still spoken as Allahu Akbar. However, this athan had the person saying it as "Achbar". Why do they say it that way?

Well Br. Kamaluddin is from Bangladesh living in U.K. The pronunciations which you pointed usually come from people of Turkey,Bosnia,Albania

I just discovered that this is the muazzin whose athan I have on my phone/laptop for Fajr athan from IslamicFinder.

Dear sister,He is a very well known Qari (Quran reciter). You can listen his Quran recitation on Quranexplorer.com. It is a wonderful website.

JazakAllahu Khayr for sharing. These are such beautiful and powerful athans.

My pleasure. May Allah bless you.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
oh Man ...!!!
What a peaceful Voice Br.Masour Al Zahrani have ...
It seems that he is having honey in his Vocal Cord ..is it ? :)

ammu

Thank you

Dear Brother

I liked the adhan of Madina munawwara a lot and pray that Inshaallah may we all visit madina someday and hear it all by our selfs Inshaallah :tti_sister:

Jazakaallah khair

Fiamaanillah

tariq353

Alhamdulillah totally mesmerizing specially when he says say “As-salatu khayrun min an-nawm” (prayer is better than sleep) ....

Fajr Adhan by Mishray Rashid Al fasy
(High Quality 128 kbps, 44100 Hz)

wa salam

Attachments

• Azan-Mishray Qari Fajr with duaa.mp3
    4.4 MB · Views: 104

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah. May Allah reword you dear brother for sharing these collection of beautiful Adhans with us.

There is no more beautiful sound on earth Alhamdulillah, like is Adhan.

I love the most Fajr Adhan which is in the morning, because it is silence and Adhan can be hear better than in other parts of day. SubhanAllah!

:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sister in Islam.

Thanks and Ameen for your Du'aa. May Allah (SWT) bless your both lives.

Regards.

tariq353

As salamu alykum,

Adding some more files.

:) Wa alykum as salam :)

Attachments

• azan_Masjid_Aqsa__adhan_call_to_pray.mp3
    885.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Azan - Yusuf Islam.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • Adhan_Masjid_in_UAE.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • Adhan_Brother_Rajab_Hussain.mp3
    374.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Shaikh Ali Mulla Azaan From Makkah.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • From EGYPT.WAV
    443.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Azan_tarique.mp3
    618.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Azan(rezaeian).mp3
    676.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Makkah.wav
    490 KB · Views: 35
  • azan by a child.mp3
    478.5 KB · Views: 32

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikumn: Dear Tariq.

Hope you are doing well InshaAllah. Thanks for more Adhans. MashaAllah. May Allah (SWT) bless you.

Regards.

DanyalSAC

I actually think he's saying "Akhbar" (saying it with a خ ) and the microphone is picking it up as a "ch". Allahu alim.

The young brother at my masjid who does the adhan for maghrib and isha said it "Allahu akbaru" adding a very pronounced "ooooo" at the end of "akbar".

I personally would love to learn to make the adhan, but I suffer from horrible stage fright!

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Can any Br/Sis throw light,on how did Adhan begin to be announced for the first time?. I have some idea of it but its based on movie "The Message".

The way of call to prayer through Adhan was chosen by Muhammad (SAW) or it was a Divine order?.

Regards.

tariq353

Assalamu Alaikum:

Can any Br/Sis throw light,on how did Adhan begin to be announced for the first time?. I have some idea of it but its based on movie "The Message".

The way of call to prayer through Adhan was chosen by Muhammad (SAW) or it was a Divine order?.

Regards.

Wa alykum as salam,

Alhamdulillah i m fine Abdullah Bhai

The Begining of Adhaan

Sahi Bukhari Volume-1
Bk. 11: Call to Prayers (Adhaan)
1.578:
Narrated Ibn `Umar: When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but `Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Apostle ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.

1.579:
Narrated Anas: Bilal was ordered to repeat the wording of the Adhan for prayers twice, and to pronounce the wording of the Iqama once except "Qad−qamat−is−salat".

1.580:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: When the number of Muslims increased they discussed the question as to how to know the time for the prayer by some familiar means. Some suggested that a fire be lit (at the time of the prayer) and others put forward the proposal to ring the bell. Bilal was ordered to pronounce the wording of Adhan twice and of the Iqama once only.

Abu Dawud
Book 2, Number 0498:
Narrated AbuUmayr ibn Anas: AbuUmayr reported on the authority of his uncle who was from the Ansar (the helpers of the Prophet): The Prophet :saw: was anxious as to how to gather the people for prayer. The people told him: Hoist a flag at the time of prayer; when they see it, they will inform one another. But he (the Prophet) did not like it. Then someone mentioned to him the horn. Ziyad said: A horn of the Jews. He (the Prophet) did not like it. He said: This is the matter of the Jews. Then they mentioned to him the bell of the Christians. He said: This is the matter of the Christians. Abdullah ibn Zayd returned anxiously from there because of the anxiety of the Apostle :saw:. He was then taught the call to prayer in his dream. Next day he came to the Apostle of Allah :saw: and informed him about it. He said: Apostle of Allah, I was between sleep and wakefulness; all of a sudden a newcomer came (to me) and taught me the call to prayer. Umar ibn al−Khattab had also seen it in his dream before, but he kept it hidden for twenty days. The Prophet :saw: said to me (Umar): What did prevent you from saying it to me? He said: Abdullah ibn Zayd had already told you about it before me: hence I was ashamed. Then the Apostle of Allah :saw: said: Bilal, stand up, see what Abdullah ibn Zayd tells you (to do), then do it. Bilal then called them to prayer. AbuBishr reported on the authority of AbuUmayr: The Ansar thought that if Abdullah ibn Zayd had not been ill on that day, the Apostle of Allah :saw: would have made him mu'adhdhin.

Sahih Muslim
Bk 4, Number 0748:
'Umar b. al−Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When the Mu'adhdhin says: Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, and one of you should make this response: Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest; (and when the Mu'adhdhin) says: I testify that there is no god but Allah, one should respond: I testify that there is no god but Allah, and when he says: I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, one should make a response: I testify that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger. When he (the Mu'adhdhin) says: Come to prayer, one should make a response: There is no might and no power except with Allah. When he (the Mu'adhdhin) says: Come to salvation, one should respond: There is no might and no power except with Allah, and when he (the Mu'adhdhin) says: Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, then make a response: Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest. When he (the Mu'adhdhin) says: There is no god but Allah, and he who makes a response from the heart: There is no god but Allah, he will enter Paradise.

[nyt]WK9lSM4E5Zs[/nyt]​

wa salam