Syrian Revolution

Maha*

News that cell phone lines have been cut in Daraa. This means that Syria is on the right track inshaa Allah. Tyrant leaders don't learn from the mistakes of their idiotic friends. Inshaa Allah just a few more memorized Hollywood scenes from the regime and Syria is free!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Fresh protests in Deraa as Mourners of the deceased where fired with tear gas by security forces. Some media have also reported Baath party headquarters being burned and picture of Assad torn down in centre of deraa.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

My Turkish friend is going to Damascus and Aleppo at May. As he is stranger there, may someone have friends in Syria help him if there still have demonstration at that time?

:shymuslima1:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
- German news agency confirms that Asad's forces are firing live bullets on demonstrators and several people have been hit in the head.

At 1980´s in Syria were demonstrations for freedom. Dad of this dictator ended them by massacre.

:girl3:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

If there is no shura established but democracy then the people in the middle east is far from free. So, lets not celebrate already.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Protest against the tyrants in USA and UK too, who are illegally sitting on Muslim lands. Brother protests are legal here, but if the protest is to replace this tyrants with man made laws then there is no use. No where I see they want shura or Islamic state. So, after all this struggle and sacrifice what will they earn?

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Freedom from what? What dignity? What country? ..... Brother your list can go on. But have you ever thought that as long as man follows man made laws and lives in a system made by itself, history will repeat. The leaders who are going to come through this process and rule by the laws other than that ordained by Allah, not follow the sunnah will end up in the same place.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

My point is, a secular government is not a solution neither is monarchy but only the true Khilafa, according the Sunnah of the Prophet is.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

My point is, a secular government is not a solution neither is monarchy but only the true Khilafa, according the Sunnah of the Prophet is.

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, No offense, but I found this same kind of posts from you in every thread I go to quite annoying to say the least. You should stop telling us what we need to do, what kind of country we have to have, because I think this is something we (the people who live here or any other country you're talking about Syria, Libya, etc) have to worry about and every nation knows what it needs. It's not going to listen to an outsider. You should worry about your country and if you want something to be done, please start with your own country. First step would be a revolution, at least we have that done alhamdulela. :)

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Atlast it all came down to your country my country things. All I was trying to say is that we all need khilafa, not just you. We all need. And I thought Our Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said that the ummah is like one body. It is too good to be true for this ummah, because everyone is busy with ther OWN country and OTHERS are outsiders. And plus you do not have to listen to me, listen to the Quran and the Sunnah.

And brother ayman no offense, but yes my point was all this sacrifice but if it leads not to a proper Islamic government what will be the use?

Maha*

Atlast it all came down to your country my country things. All I was trying to say is that we all need khilafa, not just you. We all need. And I thought Our Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said that the ummah is like one body. It is too good to be true for this ummah, because everyone is busy with ther OWN country and OTHERS are outsiders. And plus you do not have to listen to me, listen to the Quran and the Sunnah.

And brother ayman no offense, but yes my point was all this sacrifice but if it leads not to a proper Islamic government what will be the use?

It's very simple, because your country is in your scope and my country is in mine. Then the khalifah can form.

Back to the main topic of the thread. Asalamu alaikum.

mufakkir

While I make no judgements as to whether those demonstrating should have embarked on such a venture, we should be reminded that as Muslims we should endevour to juxtaposition all our actions with the divine Will. As such, if we truly believe that Islam is a complete way of life, then surely it has a say in these matters that we currently see unfolding.

My question is thus: what Islamic knowledge or precedence permits or fails to permit the actions of these demonstrators? I ask you all, and also remind you that the Muslim aims to judge the affairs at hand in their true light and NOT be guided by the emotions which undoubtedly these events arouse.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum

Brother, there are plenty of fatawa's posted on TTI regarding your questions. Many are cut/paste from Islam Q&A.

The only response I can write per the demonstrations is this: There comes a point when one has to commit to the personal choice of belief. We, as Muslims, use common sense. We are told to fight oppression until there is none left.
The peoples of the countries, as one, decided that the rulers were the oppressors. The rulers did not adhere to the principles of Islam. These demonstrators are correcting wrong.