Saudi now says to USA not to leave Iraq??

Status
Not open for further replies.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:confused: :confused:

NEW YORK - Saudi Arabia has warned Washington it might provide financial aid to Iraqi Sunnis in any fighting against Shiites if the U.S. pulls its troops out of Iraq, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Saudi Arabia, a majority Sunni country, has promised U.S. officials that it would not intervene to assist Iraq's Sunni insurgency, according to the report, which cited anonymous American and Arab diplomatic sources.

But that promise might not hold if U.S. troops leave Iraq, the newspaper said. The Bush administration has repeatedly said there are no plans for the immediate pullout of U.S. troops.

The Times reported that Saudi King Abdullah sent the warning to Vice President Dick Cheney two weeks ago during the vice president's visit to Riyadh. The message also emphasized the kingdom's displeasure with proposed talks between the U.S. government and Iran.

In Saudi Arabia, an official flatly denied the report. The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to talk to the media.

The AP reported last week that private citizens in Saudi Arabia are funneling money to Sunni insurgents in Iraq, often through either charitable donations or carried by trucks carrying pilgrims and their luggage between the two countries.

Iran — a majority Shiite country — is believed to be providing military and financial support to Shiite elements. The recently released Iraq Study Group report suggested the Bush administration engage Iran and neighboring Syria in talks aimed at applying pressure on Iraqi Shiites to keep what some analysts are calling a civil war from spiraling into a regional conflict.

Saudi Arabia has expressed concern that once U.S. troops leave Iraq that the controlling Shiite majority could massacre the Sunni minority, believed to comprise a large faction of the deadly insurgency that has claimed thousands of Iraqi civilian and U.S. military lives.

Saudi Arabia's fears seemed to have been exacerbated by growing discussions in Washington aimed at accelerating the timeframe for bringing troops home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Salam brother and sister,

This news always make me sad and bring anger for saudi govt.Why not saudis and Iran talk themself.Shai are 20% in Muslims so why not respect each other and do not have fear from each other.I remeber during recent war with Lebnon , some saudi cleric even said that it is not allowed to fight with shais in Lebnon.?Why it so when the bomb which Isreal drop on us will not descriminate between shias and sunni..It just target who say :shahadah:

There might be difference i agree (esp in term of politics) but i m against such thinking/plan which give advantage to non-muslims.

Why not both Iran as major power of Shias and Saudis as a symbolic leader of sunni talk to each other rather then relying on some countries which are in fact enemies of both.

The problem in Iraq is solved only if both these countries are involved directly without any leadership of so called superpower.

Umma need unity and i m feed up these leaders honestly and a kinda sick of them.Allah know the best ..

urs brother in Islam
Jav

acedoc

Surprised???

why should a muslim who has read the Quran and hadiths of our prophet (sws) about up-coming events be surprised or sadened by any of this................

again I will bring attention of bros/sis to that very imporatnt hadith:

Sahih Muslim- Book 041, Number 6904:
Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Ummah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white treasures and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Aslamoelakum again

I guess i forgot to clear my point in there.I respect Saudis people and their love for Islam.There are many many good thing are done by them masAllah.Even the issue of Cartoon was raised by them.Its just that I wish to see their greater rule to defend muslim esp in middle east.I want to see them a stornge force behind muslims just like Iran is supportive shias in every sense very strongly.

I just post this message for awarness for all muslim brother and sister and believe that each of us can make difference insAllah.

May Allah keep muslim Umma united and stronger..

Ameen Ameen

bro in islam
javed

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
I think I understand this move when looking at it from a security point of view.

The Insurgency in Iraq is getting DANGEROUS. And there have been some Insurgencies in Saudi Arabia, attacking that country from Iraq (I think; I've heard about the anti-Arabian Insurgents there). This is a major security issue for Saudi Arabia; and also the U.S.A. went in and destroyed a country so now it's their job to fix it/

Am I saying the Iraq War is right or justified? No. What I'm saying is that I can understand why King Adbullah would want this.

Abdullah has a threat of getting overthrown; many (I think) Arabians (or Sauds) are against the House of Saud.

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB

Because those in power are not after the closeness with Allah sWT rather just their worldly gains most of the time or are blinded by hatred for each other due to differences

WAllahul Musta'an

ctfatimah

100% agreed

It seems difficult nowadays to find the REAL islamic rulers as the time of Nabi Muhammad p.b.u.h and the time of sahabah. The so called islamic rulers these days thinking only for themselves on how to benefit more in every aspects of this worldly life , rather than helping the ummah , nauzubillah :astag:

Amirah84

It seems difficult nowadays to find the REAL islamic rulers as the time of Nabi Muhammad p.b.u.h and the time of sahabah. The so called islamic rulers these days thinking only for themselves on how to benefit more in every aspects of this worldly life , rather than helping the ummah , nauzubillah :astag:

Assalama aleikum,

I understand your point of view sister, but the problem lies within ourselves as muslims, as an ummah. Sometimes we want to point the finger at those above us in position but we must remember that our leaders come from amongst us... and that they are often a reflection of us as the people.

May Allah grant us security in our lands, ameen
Salama aleikum

KhalidalAsadullah

Al Mujahid

We should also remember that the Saudis denied that they said that to the US. Now, as muslims, who are we going to believe? Are we going to say the Americans are telliing the truth and call King Abdullah may Allah protect him a liar?

Shias are on the march. Look at their uprisings. They are trying to grab power in Lubnan, Iraq and now Yemen.

When Salahudeen was going to fight the crusaders did he enlist the help of rafadis? NO! In fact he shut Jamiat Al Ahzar becuase it was run and filled with Shi'i!

user expired!

thats besides the point why are they there in the first place?

obviously the neighboring countries did not do enough!

they prattcally handed Iraq to the Americans, (not just blaming Saudi) none them made a any statements about an invasion!

KhalidalAsadullah

Al Mujahid

Achi, we should not suspect those neighbors do have the ability to do anything. Saudiya is the only country in the Middle East running a government that comes close to ruling by Shari'ah and they are close friends with the americans so they can suck all the wealth out of america. While the Saudi government has been quiet, it is no secret that the Ulema in Saudiya have been encouraging the mumin to fight in jihad fisbillah . Alhamduilah what is destined shall be. There is great fitnah and unless we fight in jihad ourselves we do not have a leg to stand on and say to someone else "you did not do enough to stop the invasion".

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Assalamualaykum,

Arab leaders today can do nothing but kiss American feet... whether the article is true or not, I am not surprised. They are all puppets. The only one who wasn't a puppet of America and Israel was Saddam Hussein, and look what happened to him.

You are right that this is also a problem with the Muslims themselves, the ummah needs to pull itself together.

The Insurgency in Iraq is getting DANGEROUS. And there have been some Insurgencies in Saudi Arabia, attacking that country from Iraq (I think; I've heard about the anti-Arabian Insurgents there). This is a major security issue for Saudi Arabia; and also the U.S.A. went in and destroyed a country so now it's their job to fix it/

I see what you're saying about the family and all, but I would like to make one clarification. The word "insurgent" refers to people who rebel against a legitimate government. Unless you accept the new puppet US-instated government in Iraq as legitimate, the Iraqi Resistance should not be referred to as "insurgents."

wassalam

marzuki mohamed

They Are Mujahideen.....!!

May Allah protect all Mujahideen in IRAQ-CHEHNYA-SOMALIA-KASHMIR-AFGANISTAN-PAKISTAN-UZBEK-TURKI-SAUDI ARABIA-FILIPHINE-ETC.

Please take note my all my Brother and Sister!!

There is no such thing as "Terorrists" in Muslim country,They are all " Mujahideen ".

" ..The people has been blinded by the bias media.They do it in silence mode..."

remember... those who they called a terrorists is our Mujahideen that voluntere to fight against their criminal in Bosnia war and other part of ISLAMIC country that have been invade or invovled in war currently that was invented by them USA army & U.S administration & AIPAC for their own sake !!

( American citizen is not included here as they only civilians and we cannot blame them just because when they vote this people, as this people just doing thier human right because those leader promise alot of thing during elections)

instead we thanks them as they have done a lots of antiwar protests as we see.!!

i know its very hard for some to accept but if your study then you will find the thruth.

stop following thier format/words/statements!!

please stop calling Israel=IDF , insteads they should be called =IOF (israel offensive force) **look at how they silencly do it?

its by words.......

Do not used these words " Terrorist - insurgents - foreign fighter -militants -separatists..." NO! in order to desribe those mujahideen!

remember :

-They mujahideen must wear the mask to cover their face for security purpose.

-They Chechen mujahid are not the people that go and bomb or seige the Beslan schools children.

ask yourself why these people go to IRAQ-Afganistan-Bosnia-somalia etc to fight??
don't they have a family to take care of ? jobs? normal life like us?

we won't feel it much as we was not there or come to that part yet..(war of the oppress)

take Bosnia as e.g...when they all have nothing left to hold not even NATO
or UN force dare to help them during the bosnia serb war......come our brave Mujahideen from Saudi-Yemen-Syria-palestine-chehnya-Afganistan to help volunteerly come far from their house and normal life in order to help them
Bosnian for the sake of Allah subhanahuwataala in order to fulfill the Jihad fisabillilah.....

now the story is repeated again this time in another Muslim country..!

wake -up!
:salah:

wasalam.

hafz

Shia's have always been a fitnah since the beginning , I would like the world to be in peace and for sunni shia relations to be peaceful and for them to cooperate.But my wishing is not the reality.
Alot of the great scholars of the past warned about not trusting the shia's as they will always betray you .This has been proven true in the past as well as the present.

marzuki mohamed

bro hafz,

you r correct.

eventhough we support Hezbollah fighter during lebanor war and palestine cause,but we must take note not to follow Shia.

the only thing that make me support hizbollah is because they are fighting against our same enemy Zionist entity and they are right now the only group that support palestine fighter moral and hand-on...(wetzer they honest or not we leave to Allah to judge).

if they need help we will help them but at the same time we must be very careful.

wasalam.

umm hussain

There is a hadith that goes something like, if an untrustworthy person comes to you with news verify it first lest you harm someone with it. The American media is 'definitely' the untrustworthy 'person,' at the same time not saying that the Saudi government are not capable of these kind of things as anyone who clearly 'sees' things will realise the Saudi Government is A USA puppet

Soubane

don't listens to this cuz it going to kill your mind as well as deen
so plz my brothers and sisters mulsims don't fall apart cuz our brothers and sisters are killing each other and that is big sins.
plz make prayer for our brothers and sisters and incha allah all the ummah will be together like before. may allah (swt) forgive all muslims and may allah (swt) strenght are deen Islam

Soubane

if shia or sunni petrated you then don't acussed all shias or sunnis cuz they done nothing.
But what ever happens happens and there is nothing we can do about it
however, there is a way we can stop all of this and is by praying the salat, giving zaka (sorry i don't how to spell) and also reading the qu'ran. incha allah all the ummah will united again.
if i see a sunni or shia kills my mum or my family i wouldn't hated all sunis or shias because they are my brothers and sisters in islam but i would kill him in other allah forgives him or i would forgive that person and make sure that everytimes i praying for mum that he or she does.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Hizbullah, its Members and its Leadership have pledged to make Lebanon a Shiite country like Khomeinis Iran. They have Killed many Sunni Muslims, they have argued with Sunni Imams.. They put their rubbish and filth in our beautiful towns and cities in Lebanon. -- But, the Muslims around the world are so thick, they continue supporting them because they say some hot words and allow Muslims to be killed. -- These are the people who lie and curse against our Sahaba. They call such sick names to our beloved Sahaba such as Aisha (RA), Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Sufyan, Abu Hurayrah, etc.. yet, Muslims dont care about this.. and have no Honour left whatsoever when they say that we should support these Hizbullah filth.

I have lived in Lebanon, I have friends and Shaykhs there and I know what it is like first hand. Not from crummy tabloid aljazeera or BBC. The Shia Hizbulla Supporters beat up Sunni Imam in North of Lebanon. There were gun battles and street fights just a few weeks ago!! "Israel" is just an excuse for them to get hold of power. It is Iran and Syria's excuse to get as much power in Middle East and around the world as possible.

These are people who do not mind getting the country embroiled in another civil war.

Even if Shaitan said something against Israel, the peoplel will rally behind him. This is the state of our ignorant Ummah. An Ummah which knows nothing about Tawheed and Aqeedah, but feels ready to make fatwa and uphold ignorants and evil people such as Nasrallah as scholars and Leaders.

But, you know, people dont bother listening. We say Quran and Sunnah.. but they still resort to talking through emotions.

The only way Muslims are going to succeed is when they seriously love Islam. When you love Islam, you love to follow the Quran and SUnnah and hate to allow anyone to corrupt or destroy our beliefs. Learn about Islam properly.. first.

As for Iraq. Muslims are dying there everyday, not just by American soldiers, but also by other Iraqis both Sunni and Shiite. There are very very few people who really fight to protect their families and the lives of innocent Iraqis and Muslims. - Rather, most of them are simply there to make Money.

If you are known to have a relative in the UK or the USA, they will kidnap you, if they know you have successful business they will kidnap you. And if they dont get their ransom money, they will kill you. If you object and say these people are not proper Muslims, they will kill you and your family. - this is what is happening in Iraq. Now some of the people who pose as "Mujahideen" have started kidnapping and raping women.

And the Shia are worse, they control the Iraqi police and the government. They go around neighbourhoods taking Sunni off the streets and torturing them to death. This is the main reason the problems have started. The American Soldiers often do nothing, infact they even encourage the Shiite police to beat up and kill Sunnis. - Everyday people are kidnapped.

I dont think anyone who sitting in the UK or Europe or America should just talk about things from what they see on TV or read on Internet. Things are not how they seem, whether you like it or not. People, innocent men, women and kids are getting killed everyday from car bombs, both in Sunni and Shiite areas. And the Americans do not know anything, they will arrest and kill anyone who has beard, who overtakes their cars, who drives little bit fast, or whenever they start getting scared and edgy (which is most of the time). ... Then you have those who kill for the fun and for revenge.

Wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.