Sad news - Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

To Allah we belong and to Him we Shall return.

Subhaan'Allaah, I'm not sure how to say this but sadly my father passed away.

Oh... I pray that the illnesses that he has suffered for nearly 12 years expiates all his sins and I pray Allah has mercy on his soul.

Please brothers and sisters make Du'aa' for my dad when you get chance. I feel really helpless.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Inna Lellah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajeoon

May Allah shower His blessings on your father's soul and May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant you and your family rewards and patient perseverance. I am saddned by this news brother. Inshallah, I will make dua. Prolonged illness causes purification from sins and for a Muslim, it can be a cause for reward in the hereafter. May Allah reward your father for the sufferings he has gone through for 12 years. Ameen ya rab.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you dear brother. I lost an uncle yesterday, with whom I wasnt close at all and hadn't seen him for around 20 years, but it still had a profound effect on me. So May Allah make this tragedy easy for you.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'ioon.

I am so sorry to hear this:girl3:. May Allah grant him Jannah and give your family sabr in this time of sorrow, ameen.

I lost my father many years ago, but it feels like yesterday, miss him so much.:girl3:

dunno

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon the best thing that could be said

I'm glad he had that disease I hope allah intended for him to die without any sins....inshallah you will meet him again in paradise

I hope when he died he was pleased with u.

Remember one of the things that a man receives good deeds when he is dead is when he has a righteous son that makes du'a for him so always remember to make du'a and be a good muslim........

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un

May Allaah grant your family patience and make your fathers grave a garden from the gardens of Jannah, Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Inna illahi wa inna Ilahi rajjiou. We belong to Allah,and to Him we will return.

I am so sad to hear this news dear brother. May Allah give a loot of sabr to you and your family in these moments,and help you to take care of your family members now in these moments and in future.

May Allah remove your pain dear brother and give you sabr. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Kakorot

:wasalam: wa rahmatullaah,

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon.

That's very sad news. May Allaah expand his grave and grant him jannatul firdaws, ameen.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

May Allaah grant you all sabr, and May He have Mercy on your father and elevate his rank in Jannah.

A time of difficulty I'm sure, but also a reminder for us all. How short this life, and how long the next.. subhanAllaah ... inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

palestine

Servant of Allah
Inalillahi wa ina ilayhi raji3oon. Bi'idnilllahi kariim he will have an abode in Jannah. May Allah grant you ease in this time of difficulty. ameen.

JenGiove

:salam2:

Ditta, I'm so sorry for your loss. May Allah ease your pain quickly. The year anniversary of my father and brother's death is later this month so it seems that you are not so alone as you might feel during this heavy time.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuh,

May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) bless you all for your kindness and gentleness. Masha'Allaah.

It is difficult but we have to be patient. I can't add anything else other than I have some great memories and we always had that implicit love. Alhamdu'lillaah I have five fantastic older brothers who will help to keep everyone together.

May Allah have mercy on those that have gone and give good health to those that are still here.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi beloved akhi,

I am saddened to hear about the loss of your father. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jannat ul Firdaws. Ameen.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Alleihi Rajioon.

As we are followers of our beloved Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam, I want to remind myself and everyone here about the advice that He SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam gave to one of his daughters upon getting the message that his grandson was about to die.

Inna lilahi maa akhaza wa lillahi maa a'ataa wa kullun indahu bi ajalim musamman , faltasbir waltahtasib.

Verily everything belongs to Allah that He has taken away, and belongs to Allah that He has given. Allah is with him for an appointed time; forbear and expect reward.

Indeed this life is short and this is a constant reminder for us.

May Allah azz zawajal grant you and your family sabr . Ameen.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

"Inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"
‘May Allaah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.’

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaah

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji`oon.

May Allaah enable you and your family to remain patient. Indeed Allaah, Himself, gives glad tidings to the patient ones: " And give glad tidings to the patient ones. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones"

So inshaa'Allaah adorn yourself with this great character my beloved brother, for this is from the characteristics of the people of Jannah.

Also make a lot of du`aa for your father as this will benefit him in his grave inshaa'Allaah, as the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: said: “When a person dies, all his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, or beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who will pray for him.” [Narrated by Muslim]

And inshaa'Allaah do give charity on his behalf as well, as this will reach your father. It was narrated by Sa’d ibn ‘Ubaadah that his mother died when he was absent, and he said: “O Messenger of Allaah, my mother has died when I was absent. Will it benefit her if I give in charity on her behalf?” He said: “Yes.” He said: “I ask you to bear witness that my garden that bears fruit is given in charity on her behalf.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2756.

May Allaah accept your father to be from the people of Jannatil firdaws. Aameen

Wassalaamu `alaykum

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam

"Inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

may Allah forgive his shortcomings and ease his path to Jannah.

have patience my dear brother, in the hope of getting rewarded. you are in our du'aa.

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah.

Shak78

Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

May Allah grant him a place in Jannah and make the loss easier for you and your family.

aisha16

Assalamu Allaykum,

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah bless him and have mercy upon him all that passed.