A minbar and a shade !!! Join us

hassana elkoussi

A MINBAR AND A SHADE

As-salamu alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

Hope these beautiful hadiths will spark our love for one another for HIS sake.

Mu’adh said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, ‘Allah, the Mighty and Exalted, says, “Those who love one another for My majesty will have minbars of light. The Prophets and martyrs will envy them.”‘” [at-Tirmidhi]

Commentary:​

This Hadith tells us that Allah will grant an exalted position to such people who love one another for His sake. “They will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs” does not mean that they will be granted a place higher than even the Prophets because the highest position will be granted to the Prophets, as these are the best of Allah’s creation. These words simply draw our attention to the superiority and the exalted position those who love one another for Allah’s sake will have on the Day of Resurrection

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Allah Almighty will say on the Day of Rising, ‘Where are those who loved one another for the sake of My majesty? Today, on the day when there is no shade but My shade, I will shade them.’” [Muslim]

Commentary:​

The hadith shows the great reward and honour granted to those who love one another for Allah's sake. It should be borne in mind that the shade referred to in the Hadith is the shade of Allah’s Throne.
:hearts: My salaams to you all.:salam2:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khair. i love all the muslims, scholars and all of you in TTI family :)D) for the sake of Allah.

hassana elkoussi

Wa iyyakum brother Ahmed. May Allah grant us a heart full of love for all muslilms for His sake and make this a cause to earn His pleasure and love. :tti_sister: Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

I love you for the sake of Allah dear sister. :SMILY252:. Mashallah, your post is very beautiful and good remainder for our hearts.Jazzak Allah khair for sharing it with us.

Alhamdulilah, I love all Muslims for Allah sake Only. May Allah subhan wa teala protect us under His Shade on Day of Judgment where there no be other shade and Protection except His. Ameen summa ameen

It has been narrated from 'Abdullah bin Umar that Allahs Messanger Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam said: "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " ( Bukhari)

hassana elkoussi

:tti_sister:
:salam2:

I love you for the sake of Allah dear sister. :SMILY252:. Mashallah, your post is very beautiful and good remainder for our hearts.Jazzak Allah khair for sharing it with us.

Alhamdulilah, I love all Muslims for Allah sake Only. May Allah subhan wa teala protect us under His Shade on Day of Judgment where there no be other shade and Protection except His. Ameen summa ameen

It has been narrated from 'Abdullah bin Umar that Allahs Messanger Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam said: "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " ( Bukhari)

As-salamu alaykum dear sister,

Jazaky Allah khairan dear, I love you too for the sake of Allah. May Allah accept this love and grant us the minbar, the shade and gather us in Jannatul Firdaus. :tti_sister: Ameen Jazaky Allah khairan for the beautiful hadith as well. :hearts: