Reintroducing myself

Abdul-Zahir

As salaam alaikum brothers and sisters. My name is Abdul and I converted to Islam about a year ago. I've been off and on here, but haven't really posted much. I'm 27 years old, African American, from the U.S. and was originally Christian. Before converting, I studided and investigated a lot into Islam and was happy as to what Islam had to offer for me. Inshallah may I make friends here on this site :)

Wa alaikum as salaam
Brother Abdul

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

welcome to TTI brother, may your stay be blessed!! may Allaah make TTI a benefit for you......I also ask Allaah to make YOU a benefit for this web and the Ummah at large! =)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa alaikum assalaam Akhi

Welcome back to our family..

Be happy always :)

FEE AMANILLAH

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Welcome to the forum brother and Alhamdu'lillaah you are Muslim. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) bless you with good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Welcome brother in Islaam to TTI hope you can learn and share alot here and we can help you.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa aalaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome akhi. may Allah increase us all in Iman and Taqwa, amin

Wasalamu alaykum,

Abdul-Zahir

Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Thank you for the kind welcoming. Lately, I went to a Masjid, and visited many Muslim brothers in my local area. With their help, my faith increased a great deal.

likeali4life

Welcome brother :)
If you have any questions im sure knowledgable brothers and sisters will be able to help.
May Allah Increase you in fatih

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

As salaam alaikum brothers and sisters. My name is Abdul and I converted to Islam about a year ago. I've been off and on here, but haven't really posted much. I'm 27 years old, African American, from the U.S. and was originally Christian. Before converting, I studided and investigated a lot into Islam and was happy as to what Islam had to offer for me. Inshallah may I make friends here on this site :)

Wa alaikum as salaam
Brother Abdul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

It a great pleasure meeting you
brother Abdul.

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you~Amin!
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)