Muslim calls in a -Joke- Christian show

Ahsen

[yt]Bqm7KJ3E_po[/yt]

I don't know if it's posted before but i think i saw it somewhere on this forum.Anyway it's more funny than informational.

EDIT:How do i embed the video?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum~

MashaAllah, jazakAllah khair for sharing this, it made me laugh to see such confusement.

JazakAllah khair again everyone should see this, even atheists.

Allahu Akbar!

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Assalam Alaykum

JazakAllah khair for the video... It is good to see that he couldnt answer the questions and even get confused himself... but one point made me anxious.. sometimes as a muslim maybe we can be weak in answering questions of others about Islam and cannot satisfy their confusions. Therefore we need to increase our knowledge everyday in Islam to not be in his position when someone asks questions about our religion.

wa alaykum salam

Ahsen

Assalam Alaykum

JazakAllah khair for the video... It is good to see that he couldnt answer the questions and even get confused himself... but one point made me anxious.. sometimes as a muslim maybe we can be weak in answering questions of others about Islam and cannot satisfy their confusions. Therefore we need to increase our knowledge everyday in Islam to not be in his position when someone asks questions about our religion.

wa alaykum salam

Yes.We should atleast know who our god is.I mean this is hilarious.He doesn't knows who his god is and he is preaching christianity.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

That was really worth a laugh how can you say it has grammatical errors and can't differentiate between Jesus and God.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

That was great. More muslims should call into Christian TV shows, clearly their Bible is full of confusions and contradictions, so much so, that the Christian guy was saying their might be a "grammatical error."

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
"grammatical error" was really funny :p lol !!! they admit it is changed ! We never say it is a grammatical mistake in Quran.. instead of it we say check many different published Quran from all over the world and you ll see they are exactly the same !

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
"Would you wear an electrical chair" said by him right at the end is funny too.

This sounds like a mock of Christianity, but if they're walking around with a cross on their necks that's quite a clever accusation which the Muslim pointed out.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

Jazaakallahu khayran for this video, i really laughed out loud :D even though i feel bad about it to some good christians like sister JenGiove (if you see my post sister i'm sorry but i can't help my self lol) especially at the end of the video the "electrical chair" part, that brother who called the show is really bold to pull a stunt like that :D

still i'm a bit sad to see that see that many christians are clinging to their ignorance instead of finding the truth.

Ahsen

I don't know where my post went but i was saying that it happened to me once.My father took me to his christian friend who told he could heal my poor eyesight.Then he told my father to sit in the hall while he took us in the other room and sprinkled some kind of water on me and my brother.Later in my life i came to know that it's called baptising.I still laugh when i remember that incident.Because he thought we have become christians whereas we were still muslims.

And he was a protestant preacher by the way.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I apologize if this video has gone viral, and for taking liberties with the thread title, but I wanted to point out this show is not a real show. Just a joke show.

The hosts are just people having a laugh themselves, so while it's funny... it's not a real preacher at all.

khangul

your sister

me and my daughter were watching that video and laughing but at the end when that brother said YOU GUYS WEAR CROSS BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT JESUS WERE HUNG ON THE CROSS BUT IF JESUS WOULD DIED ON ELECTRIC CHAIR , WOULD YOU GUYS WEAR ELECTRIC CHAIR ????? me and my daughter were buahh hahahahahahahahhaha

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah

I apologize if this video has gone viral, and for taking liberties with the thread title, but I wanted to point out this show is not a real show. Just a joke show.

The hosts are just people having a laugh themselves, so while it's funny... it's not a real preacher at all.

Yea sounded like a set-up! But I still agree with every single thing the Muslim is saying, because I'm sure if you asked a priest these they would have more knowledge of it, but they too would get confused with the contradictions

samiha

---------
Staff member
Priests / preachers would hardly ever admit, and would never react like these two. They may lie through their teeth but they wouldnt be stumbling around like this so it's one thing to laugh at the silliness of the whole show, but I dont want to leave people misinformed about it.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

when i watch the video on youtube and browse through some of the comment i realized that this is just a parody show as well, besides like sister samiha said if this was a real show the wouldn't show such obvious weakness especially in their own turf.

still.. it's a good laugh :D

Kakorot

"You guys wear the cross because Jesus was hung on the cross, right?"

"Ah, yes."

"So if Jesus was... ahh put to death on a electrical chair, would you wear the electrical chair around your neck?"

LOL! Pure awesomeness! :-D

JenGiove

even though i feel bad about it to some good christians like sister JenGiove (if you see my post sister i'm sorry but i can't help my self lol)

:salam2: Brother,

:) To clarify, I'm not really a "Christian" as you know it. I'm a North American Indian....you know the kind...the ones that are stereotyped as living in teepees and wearing animal skins...<ok, the deer skin is true and my wedding dress was made from doe-skin <soft as silk but durable>..

I've not watched the video and I'm not sure if I will but the question at the end about wearing an electrical chair....funny! lol!

..besides, EVERYONE knows that Christ was hanged on a stake through the wrists because the weight of his body would have ripped him right off if he was nailed through the hands. :)

bari

This is hilarious! Looked to me the person calling is the same of deen show. Correct me if I am wrong.