The Unanswerable Question

tariq353

:salam2:
I was wondering about the existence of an external presence which leads everything toward somewhere,but I never found any answer.How can I belive that I'v been creatd by someone Who hasn't been created?I read books about hinduist philosophy and it is said that it exist not a real God,but there is One who gives shape to many ones...there's a confusion in my head.I'm searching for the truth,but I've none who has patience with me,because they say I pose too many questions:SMILY153:I'm a boring person maybe.

:wasalam:

well brothers & sisters have already clarified the position...

i wd jst like to add that...
Suppose there is a engine wd 100 cc capacity can carry upto 200 kg..if u put 400kg on it.....it will collapse.....y??? Because Its beyond its capacity.

Similarly in this world thinking abt Allah is beyond the capacity of our brain.....cz its clearly mentioned in

Quran 6:103.
Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted.

Quran 112
3. He neither begets nor is born,
4. Nor is there to Him any equivalent.

Its beyond our capacity.......

This is why one of the greatest pleasure reserved for Jannah is that we wd be able to see Him......

As i v already mentioned in my earlier post that it (doubt) is one of the tool of "Satan" through whispering (Quran 114)........and satan is doing his job faithfully.
wd like to add one more hadith

Sahih Bukhari 2.555:
Narrated Ash−Shu`bi: The clerk of Al−Mughira bin Shu`ba narrated, "Muawiya wrote to Al−Mughira bin Shu`ba: Write to me something which you have heard from the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ." So Al−Mughira wrote: I heard the Prophet saying, "Allah has hated for you three things: −
1. Vain talks, (useless talk) that you talk too much or about others.
2. Wasting of wealth (by extravagance)
3. And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters) or asking others for something (except in great need).

I read books about hinduist philosophy and it is said that it exist not a real God,but there is One who gives shape to many ones..
This is absolutely wrong..Hinduism (Better to call as vedantist or sanatan dharm) too believes in the same God (one and only)....ie one without begining or end, imageless...and is strictly against Idol worship
"God is one without any partner."(Brahmasutra) "God has got no image."(Yajurved 32:3) "They are entering darkness who are worshiping natural things, they sink deeper in darkness who worship self created things." (Yajurveda 40:9)"
..... But yes 99% of hindu brothers have never evr seen their real scriptures in their life(4 Vedas) ... They believe n read books written by human beings whose teachins are completely against Vedas.
This is a reversion story of VVIP hindu scholar of vedas...who will telll u how he was told in his school not to reveall the real teachings of Vedas n kp on fooling general public.... (if u knw urdu mst watch all the videos)
http://peacebysubmitting.blogspot.com/2011/04/scholar-of-vedas-reverts-to-islam.html

One intresting thing i wd like to add Hindu brothers believe in upto 33 million Gods not even a single one is mentioned in Vedas...but the name which is mentioned in vedas "Ahmed(Prophet Mohammed :saw:)" agn n agn they dont believe in him.
May Allah Gv them hidaya......

@ Umir Bhai- i can very well understand ur position..carry on the good work...n pray for their hidaya...Aameen

wa salam

nadir91

the video cliryfied me a little of confusion I have.I was convinced that this Creator,that muslims call Allah,had a shape.as christian worship a man called Jesus,hinduist worship many gods,where is the God the muslims worship?where can I find Him?I believe that overthere somewhere there is a force which brings up all,but how can I rejoin it?I want to see God and feel His presence in my veins.sorry,maybe I'm running too much with my questions.maybe I'll find what I need on this forum:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@brother tariq353,what you wrote is right.I belonged to hinduism,but I was too young and "impure" to touch the Vedas.the 33 million Gods you're meaning,are mentioned on a chain of books called Bagahavad Gita.I don't know if they are really 33 million,but there is a moltitude of Gods.through my research I discovered that On the Vedas it was mentioned the coming of a "a man from the desert,son of the man called the slave of Lord"it was clearly prophet Muhammed SAWS,but he is still now not recognized as the last prophet.
@umair.In sh Allah you'll find your calmness,and you'll be like that fish which swims against the course of the river.go to The masjid and talk to someone who can help you.Tawbi 'ala Allah and ask Him to give you the strenght to face the reality with honour.those who try to astray you,don't know.don't be doubtful and take the courage to say them that they're wrong:wasalam:

tariq353

the video cliryfied me a little of confusion I have.I was convinced that this Creator,that muslims call Allah,had a shape
Allah does not mean some special deity "Allah" simply means "God" in arabic if u take arabic bible ull find the same word Allah instead of God....But Yes we muslim prefer to call "Allah".

u r doing the same mistake agn....by gvn shape..... (refer earlier post)
Quran 24:35.
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp; the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched
by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
(Refer Tafseer for explanation)

as christian worship a man called Jesus,hinduist worship many gods,where is the God the muslims worship
Neither Bible ask them to worship Jesus (pbuh) or Veda ask them to do idol worship.....this is their heresy....In Islamic terminology BIDDAH.

where can I find Him?I believe that over there somewhere there is a force which brings up all,but how can I rejoin it?I want to see God and feel His presence in my veins.sorry,maybe I'm running too much with my questions.maybe I'll find what I need on this forum:wasalam:

You wd be able to see him in Jannah....for that u ll have to work for(folllowing his commandments)
let me gv an example...
once a 5 year old kid told his father "i want to become a doctor"....father-well its good there is a complete procedure for it n minimum age limit..... but the child cries no no i wnt to become doctor to day only!!
u knw his demand is unreasonable.....

Similarly follow the procedure to heaven (ie follow the command of Allah n messenger )

Don't take my words but ur questions shows ur lack of understanding of basic principles of Islam........ Plz read the translation of Quran with tafseer insha'allah ull get all the answers.

wa salam

tariq353

@brother tariq353,what you wrote is right.I belonged to hinduism,but I was too young and "impure" to touch the Vedas.the 33 million Gods you're meaning,are mentioned on a chain of books called Bagahavad Gita.I don't know if they are really 33 million,but there is a moltitude of Gods.through my research I discovered that On the Vedas it was mentioned the coming of a "a man from the desert,son of the man called the slave of Lord"it was clearly prophet Muhammed SAWS,but he is still now not recognized as the last prophet.

:wasalam:
:shake:
Yes sisters they are mentioned in books of lower level upanishads, Puranas n Itihaas... u r rit Bhagvatgeeta is the widely read book....u knw sister even there is a name of prophet :saw: in Bhagwat geeta (10:1)......but jst like Bible Song of Soloman(5:16) they have evn translated the name(no one has the right to do this Mr Black remains Mr Black no matter he is white).

exactly its not 33 million but its a word used bcz they believe in the theory that God is in each n everything......so everything is God.

In vedas Prophet :saw: is evn prophasised by name...for details u can refer to my blog http://peace-tohinduswithlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/prophet-muhammad-pbuh-in-hindu.html

I m glad that Allah gv u hidaya...

wa salam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you brother Tariq353,as I know,God was also in the vegetables I ate,so imagine the trauma I had every time I wanted to eat:I always had to pray to Krishna and let Him eat before me(a statue which doesn't talk nor see,should have eaten the food belonged to me)when I was young I was obliged to drink the water without touching the mouth with my hands,what a torture for a girl o 6 years old...When I asked to my mum where God was,I got scared,because she told me that He was everywhere,He could see me and I couldn't see Him,but I don't know why when I went to the temple,I used to worship the statues and the pictures,I prostrated to a man...Mashallah,I came out from that tunnel of ignorance.I continue to read the Quran and continue to get surprised by the fact tha't like if I read it for the first time.As Allah opened my heart that it was really "frozen",may He do the same with all the ones who are seeking Him

Abu Talib

Feeling low
the video cliryfied me a little of confusion I have.I was convinced that this Creator,that muslims call Allah,had a shape.as christian worship a man called Jesus,hinduist worship many gods,where is the God the muslims worship?where can I find Him?I believe that overthere somewhere there is a force which brings up all,but how can I rejoin it?I want to see God and feel His presence in my veins.sorry,maybe I'm running too much with my questions.maybe I'll find what I need on this forum:wasalam:

Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

All praise to be God that you have realized that he is the creator of all.

We cannot imagine his form its is beyond our capability to imagine.

The Prophet Mohammed sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) also said: “Think about the signs of Allaah and do not think about Allaah (His Entity).”

{There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.}(Quran 42:11)
{There is nothing comparable to Him.} (Quran 112:4)

We do not know Allah's form. He is beyond any intellectual activity as for visibility of Allah it is beyond our minds and perception.

We Muslims firmly believe Allah is over the Throne which is above the seven heavens.

Even Moses requested to see God

Eyes can not bear the vision of God. He tells us in the Quran:

{Vision cannot grasp Him, but His Grasp is over all vision.} (Quran 6:103)

Moses, to whom God spoke and gave great miracles, was chosen by God to be His Prophet. It is said that he thought that, since God used to speak to him, he might be able to actually see God. The story is in the Quran, where God tells us what happened:

{And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show me (Yourself) that I may look at You.’ (God) said, ‘You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.’ But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, ‘Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.} (Quran 7:143)

God made it clear that no-one, including the great prophet Moses, can bear the sight of the divine, for God is too great to be grasped by human eyes in this life. According to the Quran, Moses realized his request was in error; therefore, he sought forgiveness from God for having asked.

God has promised his believers that they will see him in afterlife

{On that day some faces will be bright, looking at their Lord.}(Quran 75:22-23)

duran

Wa alaykum salaam akhi

ALL YOU NEED IS THIS VIDEO... IT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION AND GIVES YOU BETTER WAYS TO APPROACH THE DISBELIEVERS.

[yt]Zz1gbBJ59JY[/yt]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
the fact that for hinduists God is everywhere is right,in fact it can be in a tree,a plant,a rock,an animal...but the biggest mistake of them is worshipping something created from their hands!by the hindu's philosophy,the Creator and the created are the same thing,because humans are part of the Creator and they have a little part of Divine in themselves.they obviously die,but after the death,they will reincarnate themselves to another Being.This is what I learnt during the lessons of the "spiritual master",so if you kill an animal you'll reincarnate to that animal;that's why for hinduists a square can bacome a circle:reincarnation!you were a man but you killed a cow,then you'll be a cow!:SMILY303:.everything is possible.One more time it's explained how Islam is the universal religion:I was hindu/catholic,but Islam is my answer to everything,above all because nobody forced me to be muslima and nobody asked me to give money to someone.every other religion,welcomes the devots,but they little by little play with their minds.

tariq353

It's explained how Islam is the universal religion:I was hindu/catholic,but Islam is my answer to everything,above all because nobody forced me to be muslima and nobody asked me to give money to someone.every other religion,welcomes the devots,but they little by little play with their minds.

Jazak allah khair sister for sharing ur experience..........

:Dwa salam:D

nadir91

it's nice to see how many people are concerned to this matter.I'm just a student and in my life I never touched a holy book.it's a pity,isn't it?even if I wish to know more,how can I be allowed to a disbeliever like me to approach to Quran?I don't think to be to the heigh

Abu Talib

Feeling low
it's nice to see how many people are concerned to this matter.I'm just a student and in my life I never touched a holy book.it's a pity,isn't it?even if I wish to know more,how can I be allowed to a disbeliever like me to approach to Quran?I don't think to be to the heigh

Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Why not you order a free copy or you can even download a pdf version if you'd like from here http://www.quranproject.org

You could also visit these links on TTI

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=108878&postcount=34

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=108873&postcount=32

There are great resources on TTI to learn about Islam. Please feel free to read and ask questions