Pasta salad by pictures, step by step

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As one picture tells more than 1000 words...

20082010247.jpg

20082010248.jpg

20082010249.jpg

20082010250.jpg

20082010252.jpg

20082010253.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah, they look soooo delicious. Did you made them dear sister? :hijabi:

If I can ask you to please share with me recepies of salads on first and fifth picture. It can not be seen well on the pictures all ingredients which were used for making these salads.

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

1: put to bowl some green lettuce, add a little olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper and mix. Put slices of tomato to bowl as picture.

2: add cooked pasta on lettuce.

3: add grated carrots and mushrooms (you can cook them few minutes in oil if you like and spice as you like).

4: add sliced cucumber and corn.

5: put on salad 2 boiled eggs, each cutted to 4 parts, add some salt and pepper (or other spices&herbs you prefer).

As you can see, salad is very simple but looks nicer when different incredients are layered by they own. And of course, using different vegetables you will get again new kind of salad.

Pictures aren´t taken by myself - I might be good in kitchen but not with camera :shymuslima1:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

1: put to bowl some green lettuce, add a little olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper and mix. Put slices of tomato to bowl as picture.

2: add cooked pasta on lettuce.

3: add grated carrots and mushrooms (you can cook them few minutes in oil if you like and spice as you like).

4: add sliced cucumber and corn.

5: put on salad 2 boiled eggs, each cutted to 4 parts, add some salt and pepper (or other spices&herbs you prefer).

As you can see, salad is very simple but looks nicer when different incredients are layered by they own. And of course, using different vegetables you will get again new kind of salad.

Pictures aren´t taken by myself - I might be good in kitchen but not with camera :shymuslima1:

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Thank you so much dear sister for your recepie. InhaAllah, I will try to make this salad these days. :hijabi:

Baarak Allah feekh dear sister for your effort:SMILY252:

:wasalam:

haakym

love

masha'Allah, inspiring... hope to try cooking once my exams are over!

jazakAllah khayr!