Osama bin Laden is dead, says US

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

Okay, I have to do a Geography assignment on 'Usaama, but I don't know a single thing about him. I thought I did. He's the terrorist who was behind 9/11 but someone said Zionists are behind 9/11 and I'm convinced. And 'Usaama died a long time ago, that's what I heard. According to the video akh D.Ahmed posted, Obama announced the 'death' of 'Usaama because no one liked him. He's planning to run for president again. ahhh don't get it.

be patient fourteen, as there are even adults who face your dilemma. As muslims we must follow sharia ( that is court) no man can be found guilty of anything unless his matter has been presented to the court. Now for years we have been hearing this Alqaida thing permeate throughout the world. Such an insignificant presence they had but yet there all over and they are trying to kill. This is not true according to people who live in the middle east.

When 9/11 happened there became a motto called war on terror. So they attache'd a term in pursuit of who they felt did the violence. They coined it with the operation we know of today as alqaida. Believe me 1.5 billion muslims in the world and I bet there was like 10% who actually knew that group existed prior to that.

As with any organization there needs to be a leader. So they attached it to the person who had the most influence in that group. There were also videos where he supposedly admitted doing acts of what the west calls terror. And they are terror acts, since average people with no fighting front or army where randomly killed. If he had confronted an army then it would of just been fighting.

Alqaida was never organized and is still today disorientated. Among the people who attach their affiliations with this group, they never agree on anything except 1 that is Jerusalem must be free.

Now Arab countries trying to get fancy weapons and military support used this to their advantage to instill their power on the people. Every single country that agreed to wage a war on terror and eliminate the alqaida threat, was given weapons, money, and military training for free. this mounts up to billions of dollars for each country per year.

Now after more than 10 years of oppression and killing of innocent people all over the world, there is a shift since it is too costly for nations to maintain.

The USA always had their special ops, if they wanted to, with their technology and power they could of just sent them in and done what they had to do. Instead they played the political maneuvering game, which now with the uprisings seems to have been worthless efforts.

So in sha Allah, they moving their position and to mend they must show a major turning point otherwise it would be like Vietnam and they will be criticized.

The news came out, so be it, it is what it is.

Now lets make progress in relieving the oppressed in the world. This can't be accomplished if we waste our time in speculation and suspicion. The first step is to look deeply to ourselves and ask honestly are we deserving? Is our eman where it should be? and finally are we an ummah in compliance to how our prophet, PBUH taught us? Are we doing the things that are necessary to carry weight on the good deed side of the scale on the day of judgment?
:wasalam:

Shak78

be patient fourteen, as there are even adults who face your dilemma. As muslims we must follow sharia ( that is court) no man can be found guilty of anything unless his matter has been presented to the court. Now for years we have been hearing this Alqaida thing permeate throughout the world. Such an insignificant presence they had but yet there all over and they are trying to kill. This is not true according to people who live in the middle east.

Before Afghanistan was invaded by the US, AQ had training camps that people came to and learned bomb making and such. They then went home and taught others and carried out attacks there. AQ was known by 1993 when the first attack on the WTC happened by Ramsi Yusef.

When 9/11 happened there became a motto called war on terror. So they attache'd a term in pursuit of who they felt did the violence. They coined it with the operation we know of today as alqaida. Believe me 1.5 billion muslims in the world and I bet there was like 10% who actually knew that group existed prior to that.

The War on Terror was not just aimed at AQ but any group/country that used terrorism as a weapon to kill innocent people. More people knew about AQ then a mere 10%

As with any organization there needs to be a leader. So they attached it to the person who had the most influence in that group. There were also videos where he supposedly admitted doing acts of what the west calls terror. And they are terror acts, since average people with no fighting front or army where randomly killed. If he had confronted an army then it would of just been fighting.

I'm sorry flying planes into buildings and killing innocents is terror no matter who does it, if you don't agree then what is your definition of "terrorism?" OBL was the head of AQ with Aiman Al Zwahari as his second him command. I agree with you about the army part, when he attacked the USS Cole that was not terrorism but 9/11 or the London and Madrid subway bombings sure where.

Alqaida was never organized and is still today disorientated. Among the people who attach their affiliations with this group, they never agree on anything except 1 that is Jerusalem must be free.

They are flung about loosely today but pre-9/11 they had training camps and more organization when the Taliban let them use Afghanistan as a base of operations and training.

Now Arab countries trying to get fancy weapons and military support used this to their advantage to instill their power on the people. Every single country that agreed to wage a war on terror and eliminate the alqaida threat, was given weapons, money, and military training for free. this mounts up to billions of dollars for each country per year.

Not all have lived up to that ie Pakistan, Saudia Arabia. The US has propped up dictators by giving them military weapons which as an American makes me angry.

Now after more than 10 years of oppression and killing of innocent people all over the world, there is a shift since it is too costly for nations to maintain.

The USA always had their special ops, if they wanted to, with their technology and power they could of just sent them in and done what they had to do. Instead they played the political maneuvering game, which now with the uprisings seems to have been worthless efforts.

WHAT??? Yes the US has always had Spec Ops but we didn't know where OBL was, first the Taliban helped to hide him then the Pakistani government helped as well. He escaped during the the assault on Tora Bora when we were trying to get him. He was a very smart man and knew how to hide, that is what made him so dangerous.

So in sha Allah, they moving their position and to mend they must show a major turning point otherwise it would be like Vietnam and they will be criticized.

No matter what the US does it is criticized, the government doesn't care about that. If the US walked away from Iraq and Afghanistan people would still be complaining. The US can do no right in some peoples eyes.

The news came out, so be it, it is what it is.

Now lets make progress in relieving the oppressed in the world. This can't be accomplished if we waste our time in speculation and suspicion. The first step is to look deeply to ourselves and ask honestly are we deserving? Is our eman where it should be? and finally are we an ummah in compliance to how our prophet, PBUH taught us? Are we doing the things that are necessary to carry weight on the good deed side of the scale on the day of judgment?

It hurts me to see posts like this.

Shak78

Okay, I have to do a Geography assignment on 'Usaama, but I don't know a single thing about him. I thought I did. He's the terrorist who was behind 9/11 but someone said Zionists are behind 9/11 and I'm convinced. And 'Usaama died a long time ago, that's what I heard. According to the video akh D.Ahmed posted, Obama announced the 'death' of 'Usaama because no one liked him. He's planning to run for president again. ahhh don't get it.

Osama Bin Laden was born in Saudia Arabia to a wealty father who was a building contractor. He joined the fight in Afghanistan against the Soviets in 1979 giving up the comfort and money he had back home. When Iraq invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden told the Saudi Monarchy that he could bring his fighters to protect the Kingdom against Iraq but was turned down when the King accepted the offer from the US instead. He went to Sudan after that and helped plan and fund the twin embassy bombings in Nairobi Kenya and Dar Es Salam Tanzania. After pressure from the US Government Sudan expelled Bin Laden and he went to Afghanistan after the Taliban took control. The Saudi Government also stripped him of his citizenship as well. While in Afghanistan Bin Laden centralized AQ and training camps were made for those who wanted to join the global jihad. 9/11 was the brainchild of Khaled Sheik Mohammed but financed and given the green light by OBL and on 9/11/2001 10 high jackers, 18 Saudis and 1 Egyptian crashed 2 planes into the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and one was crashed into the ground after the people on the plane fought back. 2,972 people were killed, Muslims included. Then AQ carried out the Bali Bombings which killed over 200, the Madrid Train bombings which killed 193, the London bombings which killed 51. By this time Bin Laden was more of a figure head for AQ but still had some influence. He was 54 when he killed by US Navy Seals.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Osama Bin Laden was born in Saudia Arabia to a wealty father who was a building contractor. He joined the fight in Afghanistan against the Soviets in 1979 giving up the comfort and money he had back home. When Iraq invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden told the Saudi Monarchy that he could bring his fighters to protect the Kingdom against Iraq but was turned down when the King accepted the offer from the US instead. He went to Sudan after that and helped plan and fund the twin embassy bombings in Nairobi Kenya and Dar Es Salam Tanzania. After pressure from the US Government Sudan expelled Bin Laden and he went to Afghanistan after the Taliban took control. The Saudi Government also stripped him of his citizenship as well. While in Afghanistan Bin Laden centralized AQ and training camps were made for those who wanted to join the global jihad. 9/11 was the brainchild of Khaled Sheik Mohammed but financed and given the green light by OBL and on 9/11/2001 10 high jackers, 18 Saudis and 1 Egyptian crashed 2 planes into the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and one was crashed into the ground after the people on the plane fought back. 2,972 people were killed, Muslims included. Then AQ carried out the Bali Bombings which killed over 200, the Madrid Train bombings which killed 193, the London bombings which killed 51. By this time Bin Laden was more of a figure head for AQ but still had some influence. He was 54 when he killed by US Navy Seals.

A man did not give up all the wealth of world for nothing. he is not a crazy life-less psychopath which you can find in great numbers in the streets of America.

2nd state the numbers of MUSLIMS US Terrorists have killed. SubhanAllah! I am just overwhelmed. How many muslim women were raped? How many? Now they are after Pakistan. You seem to have no sympathy towards the oppression against the Muslim. SubhanAllah, May Allah guide those enemies of Islam and if they reject the Guidance May Allah destroy them.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
You see we have a difference on 9/11 so it cant be proven AQ did or Muslims did it. It could be Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, Cubans, Israelis also.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

How many muslims have been killed in the name of war on terror? You should come and live in this side of the world, where young muslims fear sporting the beard even. Where a young boy who prays 5 times in the mosque is stalked by agents. Place where because of US's war on terror many innocents and i mean MANY are captured without evidence just because they give dawah of Laa Ilaaha Illallah and tortured and harassed. Imagine having difficulty to talk about what is there in the Quran even in so called muslim countries, because its government has been bought by the world's most evil tyrants. SubhanAllah, sometimes try to put yourself on other's shoes. And by the way the only nation a Muslim belongs to is the ummah. Nationalism has no place in Islam.

Shak78

A man did not give up all the wealth of world for nothing. he is not a crazy life-less psychopath which you can find in great numbers in the streets of America.

2nd state the numbers of MUSLIMS US Terrorists have killed. SubhanAllah! I am just overwhelmed. How many muslim women were raped? How many? Now they are after Pakistan. You seem to have no sympathy towards the oppression against the Muslim. SubhanAllah, May Allah guide those enemies of Islam and if they reject the Guidance May Allah destroy them.

I know why he gave it all up, I have always said his intelligence was what made him so very dangerous. He knew full well what he was doing at all times and thought it all out, that is why he was a dangerous man. I know the US has killed thousands of Muslims but how many have AQ killed? I don't see anyone condemning that when it happens, only when the West is involved. Killing innocent people is wrong period, I don't care who does the killing. I am very vocal about my government and its wrongs but I am not about to let Bin Laden and others off just because they are muslims as well. Murder is murder, there is no right or wrong when you kill innocent people.

Shak78

You see we have a difference on 9/11 so it cant be proven AQ did or Muslims did it. It could be Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, Cubans, Israelis also.

We can agree to disagree then. Those who did it were not Muslims anyway. Killing innocents and committing suicide is forbidden.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:You missed to add that Oswald killed Kennedy as well, that there isn't just a 'Q" in common between Al Qaida and Iraq and that Napoleon Bonaparte was a Swedish Nanny who loved to dress girly and put more make up on than a parrot .

The official version is a hopeless joke for sad clowns enchantment,the satire of the century!I have no words for this.For me instead of judging this man, Americans better try to bring Bush,Clinton,Bush senior and co to justice for all the killings they are responsible for even before 911.Once Bush is brought to justice I will believe that this man was worth to be killed at anytime, if he really did what they say.Countless of proven faked videos were pushed down our throats,why?I personally don't believe the official version,a lot of Muslims and non Muslims don't believe it as well ,all across the world.Now unless some serious officials come along and explain why building 7 for example just crumble like a strawberry cake eventhough it was not hit by any plane for example,and answer other purely uncontroversial scientific questions about the event, that a lot of American scientists ,architects,mathematicians and explosive experts are putting forward ,I won't buy it for my brain am sorry and I fully have this right !Be well.

[yt]S-XgR_tlLeg[/yt]

Wassalam Aleikum

Shak78

I would love for Bush to be brought to justice as would many American's for not only his crimes abroad but his crimes here as well. I loathe that man so very much. Everyone knows Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
San Francisco on April 19, 2002, FBI Director Robert Mueller stated that, "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper-either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere-that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
We can agree to disagree then. Those who did it were not Muslims anyway. Killing innocents and committing suicide is forbidden.

If you are making takfeer, do so with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah. And why only Bush? Obama is no better. Do not forget those meaningless drone strikes.

FreedomFighter

[yt]EJYPByK7AkA[/yt]​

One of clerics said 'I think the US was scared even after burying Osama so they threw him in the sea'..

They proudly showed Ramzi Yousef, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, Saddam so whats the problem showing Osama.

InshaAllah!!

If someone is so sorry for being a Muslim then why be one? This is just stupid and crazy. I don't remember reading about the Sahabas being apologetic to the Mushriks of Makkah for being Muslims. SubhanAllah!

No brother, it's not meant that way. Being a Muslim is special, and the actions of others should not stop us from being Muslims. Reverts know that, it's for the sake of Allah.

No matter what the US does it is criticized, the government doesn't care about that. If the US walked away from Iraq and Afghanistan people would still be complaining. The US can do no right in some peoples eyes.

No, we would be very happy if they did walk out.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
I know why he gave it all up, I have always said his intelligence was what made him so very dangerous. He knew full well what he was doing at all times and thought it all out, that is why he was a dangerous man. I know the US has killed thousands of Muslims but how many have AQ killed? I don't see anyone condemning that when it happens, only when the West is involved. Killing innocent people is wrong period, I don't care who does the killing. I am very vocal about my government and its wrongs but I am not about to let Bin Laden and others off just because they are muslims as well. Murder is murder, there is no right or wrong when you kill innocent people.

In that case know that US was the one behind creating Israel who has been occupying Muslim lands since then and killing and torturing Muslims and still doing the same. A country since so long involved in oppression against the Muslims, deserves even sever consequences. And if you are so sympathetic towards muslims, stop paying the tax with which your brothers and sisters are being killed. If we get down to real stats, the US has by far killed more innocents than anyone currently in this world did.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

CNN: Obama said he has nothing to do with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and then he quadruples the drone strikes.

Hypocritic ??

FreedomFighter

CNN: Obama said he has nothing to do with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and then he quadruples the drone strikes.

Hypocritic ??

Wasn't he the one that wanted to increase troops there, which he did? Or was he forced for whatever reasons?

If this all means foreign troops will leave Muslim lands, we are all for it. InshaAllah!!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wasn't he the one that wanted to increase troops there, which he did? Or was he forced for whatever reasons?

If this all means foreign troops will leave Muslim lands, we are all for it. InshaAllah!!

What ever he did he turned out to be really smart. He needed to do something that would avert the spotlight from his birth certificate.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/03/us-binladen-poll-idUSTRE74252O20110503

He is visiting Ground Zero to meet the people and invited Bush to come along but Bush declined as he is miffed by the fact saying why didn't I think of this..lol

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder: Funeral for Osama bin Laden being held at Peshawar High Court is expected to take place at 0830GMT (1330 Pakistan Standard Time).

abdul-aziz

It hurts me to see posts like this.

you completely misunderstood my post,

first of all, the question of terror, the events mentioned are terrorizing a people a nation, but the coined word "War on Terror" is what I was referring to. This phrase has unjustly oppressed and killed many many people. Only Allah knows the truth to the extent that the people harmed were really a part of this phrase.

Secondly, alqaida, is nothing just a small group of people who had no authority or significance in muslim lands. As for the people who went to afghanistan to fight the russians, many moved up north to the caucuses and some returned. This was over inflated by the media first then picked up after that. Also USA has due process, they are not a police state, the worst criminal in the world according to the laws of land are to be tried in court. Even if there is overwhelming evidence against the person. That is justice in USA and is also the Islamic way. According to the witness reports of his killing he was unarmed. And the way news bombarded the net and television about this, for days is just annoying.

Now as for the bombings of the embassies, I have a hard time with this. I don't understand how a couple of guys wearing flip flops in the desert can orchestrate such an event. The other issue with respects to 9/11, according to the FBI reports, the leader was at a bar the night before 9/11. Does that sound like someone who is about to die and face Allah or does it sound like someone who is neglectful of religion?

The USA, has never been criticized for anything other than the position that they hold with the occupation of Palestine. To see the zionist who left hitler move to centralized location to continue his ways, is just pathetic. And why does USA fully ally with the zionist? They don't adhere to a democratic system like the USA, they mix and match to suite their agenda.

A post should not hurt you at all, you have to respect the right of expression within bounds that it doesn't cause fitna. I could be wrong about my opinions or even short on my knowledge but that is what communicating does it strengthens understanding.

[EDIT] and may I add, The USA never lies in it's statements, however, they exaggerate or shift focus on another fact to be in their favor of what they are trying to accomplish. Also they can or will remain silent on any information that may support the accused.

auroran

Jazaakum Allaahu Khayran for helping........but why do Shaykhs praise him if he's evil, the say he's a mujaahid. It's funny to know even adults are in my situation. I'm think I'll just put everyones opinions on to my report and end it with: I don't know which one is right because I don't know 'Usaama personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.