faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma:
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE..:muslim_child:

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL BLESS YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
We went to walmart today lol, my daughter took her doll with her and we were walking through the store and a woman stopped to talk to my daughter (she was maybe 45 or 50) and she did not see her doll at first, Rasha proudly showed her the doll and the woman got this weird look (I always equate the "look" to a mixture of confusion,shock and constipation lol) and the woman said "Oh my, why is she wearing that?" pointing to the scarf over the dolls hair, my 3 year old responded "She's a muslim like me, you can't show the skin or hair when we go out...."she sniffed "it's modest, God likes that" My daughter never ceases to amaze me!

Subhana'Allaah!! she is such an adorable little princess!!! :) masha'Allaah!!! and the little man, he is wonderfully cute as well! masha'Allaah!

I can see why she amazes you.......she spoke the truth with the most innocent way! the beauty of life is the fruits of innocent beings who serve their Lord:) she is one of them even though she is only three!

She reminds me of this little girl at the mosque who has the same name of your daugther's doll (Amminah)- what a coincidence!!!:) they sorta look alike too!!!

aaahh kids are just masha'Allaah adorable!!:hearts::hearts:
Thanks for sharing sister, STAY BLESSED:D:hearts::hearts:

JenGiove

My own cutie

I figured, since we were sharing the cute wonders in our hearts, I thought I'd share mine. His full name (including his native name) is: Connor Nathan 'Flying Fire Hawk' Giove

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

Subhan Allah!
mashaa'Allah your daughter is so cute, may Allah bless her with proper ilm as well as education.

JazakAllahu khair
salam to your kid too,

wassalam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam, thats so beautiful and very nice mashallah.

my daughters name is Aminah, my intention of naming her Aminah was because the prophet (saw) mothers name was Aminah. so is so beautiful too. my son is Mohamad. named after the prophet (saw).

this is my son when he went to the mosque during Ramadan Taraweeh prayer.
then there is a photo of my daughter when she was under 1 years old.
and a photo of my son wearing that black scarf when he was about 2 years old. i love them to death because they are so close their religion.

Attachments

• DSC05593.JPG
    DSC05593.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
  • DSC05655.JPG
    DSC05655.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 16.6.09.jpg
    16.6.09.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 92

a_stranger

A child

:salam2:

Subhan Allah

Ghafir [40:67]
هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ ثُمَّ لِتَكُونُوا شُيُوخًا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّى مِن قَبْلُ وَلِتَبْلُغُوا أَجَلًا مُّسَمًّى وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

Huwa allathee khalaqakum min turabin thumma min nutfatin thumma min AAalaqatin thumma yukhrijukum tiflan thumma litablughoo ashuddakum thumma litakoonoo shuyookhan waminkum man yutawaffa min qablu walitablughoo ajalan musamman walaAAallakum taAAqiloona

40:67 It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a Term appointed; in order that ye may learn wisdom.

:wasalam:

JenGiove

He has his own house already, eh? So cute, Masha-Allah.

Actually, it's a playhouse in a local park...I just named it that because he calls EVERYTHING that is a hidy hole a "house....

btw, guess what he did today.....Revert2007 and I did video chat and our sons were giving each other kisses and saying hello...my son said "Salam" to Balil....it was the cutest thing EVER!

revert2007

Love Fishing
Actually, it's a playhouse in a local park...I just named it that because he calls EVERYTHING that is a hidy hole a "house....

btw, guess what he did today.....Revert2007 and I did video chat and our sons were giving each other kisses and saying hello...my son said "Salam" to Balil....it was the cutest thing EVER!
Assalamualikum

Oh sis..my son's name is BILAL. lol :)

JenGiove

ooooh so kill me! I mixed up two letters......hey! it's a new language for me... :p

btw, did you catch what a_stranger said about me...that I am already Muslim! lol!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aww that is so cute..and mashallah, the baby is also so cute..may Allah keep her and her family happy, and keep them smiling like this forever ameeeeen..mashallah super lyk this..Alhumdulillah..proud to be a muslim..love ur daughter..loads of hugs to her..:)

Shak78

I love kids, my son is so wonderful. He takes his stuffed animals, mostly dinosaurs and pets them then gives them big hugs. Right now he is in the I want to be naked phase lol The things they all do are so wonderful and so pure.

auroran

Masha Allaah all of your kids are cute. Insha' Allaah they will grow up pious Muslims...

Right now he is in the I want to be naked phase lol The things they all do are so wonderful and so pure.

LOL!!!