a miracle happened to me

nadir91

:salam2:
to everybody,I'm not very practice of this forum,I also have no much time to stay on internet,but I'm happy to inform you all that I decided to accept Islam.I don't know how it happened,but I spent all the last night by reading the Quran and I got enlighted.May Allah forgive my meistakes.thank to this site I discovered by chance what Islam is.thank you very much.I hope you'll forgive me if I don't enter on tti so often,but I won't forget you all.I'll start from zero for a new better life.:wasalam:

auroran

Aww, look, a new baby, sinless and Muslim.

Allaah subhaana wa ta'aala has guided you, best thing ever. May Allaah make you successful in this life and the next, ameen.

Truly a miracle!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Brother its such good to hear you decided to embrace Islaam after reading Qur'aan. Do not worry Allaah forgives all your sins of past before accepting Islaam. Be happy Allah has guided you

Take your time to study more about Islaam like Salah, Fasting etc ask here if you have any questions

nadir91

thanks to alls,I'll need your support and teaching.I have much to learn,but I have patience.I'm still choked:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Dont worry brother just feel free to bother us to ask questions. Also beware shaytaan will be troubling you with doubts so better ask

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's a very good news.May Allah bless you with great blessings:shake:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
to everybody,I'm not very practice of this forum,I also have no much time to stay on internet,but I'm happy to inform you all that I decided to accept Islam.I don't know how it happened,but I spent all the last night by reading the Quran and I got enlighted.May Allah forgive my meistakes.thank to this site I discovered by chance what Islam is.thank you very much.I hope you'll forgive me if I don't enter on tti so often,but I won't forget you all.I'll start from zero for a new better life.:wasalam:

As-salam 3'alaikum warahamtu-llah

Allahu akbar
Allah guides whom He wills

very glad to hear brother, glad hug from my side

pray for us, because you will be sinless and your dua' will be accepted

may Allah make everything easy for you

JazakAllahu khairan
wassalamu 3alaikum

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Allah is Great,
There is no might nor Power Other then Allah..
Most gracious , most merciful.

Muhammad is the messenger (sallaallahualayhiswasalam)

muslimshabs

salamu alaikum....

mabrook...

when God wants to show mercy upon someone, he surely guides him...

May your way become easy and do remember Allah and messenger :saw: by reading more and more quran... inshallah...

mabrook once again...:shake:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
There Is No God But Allah swt
And
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is Allah swt Messenger!

Subhanallah!
Alhamdulillah!
Congratulation brother.
~Welcome Back To Islam.
~~May Allah swt help and guide you always~Amin!

From your sister in Islam.
~queenislam
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

nadir91

salam to all,
thanks for you warm and support,now I need to learn arabic language,is it possible for a guy of 21 years old?I have to conceil study with islam.I hope you won't mind if I'll stop writing for a moment to the forum,but I need time to study and understand.allahu kabir

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah dear brother. That is so happy news and we feel happy to have new brother in Islaam.:hijabi:

Alhamdulillah, you have only get back to your nature religion dear brother, because Islaam is sent to all mankind like a guidance on both worlds.All praise be due to Allah Only.

Inshallah you can ask any questions here dear brother and Inshallah we all will be glade to help you for the sake of Allah.

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
salam to all,
thanks for you warm and support,now I need to learn arabic language,is it possible for a guy of 21 years old?I have to conceil study with islam.I hope you won't mind if I'll stop writing for a moment to the forum,but I need time to study and understand.allahu kabir

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Welcome brother.
You can consult the Islamic Religious council near where you are for better and easy understanding .

~Islam is easy brother,
and if you find Arabic is hard
it's not
you only need to memorise Arabic for prayer only
because prayer is strictly in Arabic only.

Reading the holy qurán too in Arabic but you learn the important thing first
like fardhu Ain and simple ruling.
Do Please visit the Islamic council for good guide.

Female Professor of Neuroscience converts to Islam
V

~Hidayah is a special gift from Allah swt to special choosen people!
:ma:

''Arabic is a sooo amazingly bbbeautiful language
:ma:
~If you do learn it,
the benefit goes back to you too.
If you can't it's ok''

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

MalikBrother

Congratulation, and welcome to Islam, the TRUTH, the path to Heaven. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds, for guiding you to the TRUTH, and Alhamdulillah, you are strongly convinced, and once you become Muslim, everything that is full of negative habit will easily eradicate from you, from your soul, from your inner body. You will be totally new person, the righteous follower of Islam, Holy Qur'aan, and declarer of beautiful Sahada : "There is no GOD, but Allaah and Muhammad is Allaah's Messenger".

Seek help from the Imam one of nearest Mosque - Masjid from your home location, and remember, it's Sunnah - the section of Muslim, that's the Truth - "There is no God, but Allaah and Muhammad is Allaah's Messenger".

You will find it pleasant in the beginning after accepting Islam with truly heart, and slowly, you will experience little hard to adapt Islamic lifestyle, like waking up in the early morning for morning prayer (Fajr - It's must, and the day get better from Fajr prayer - you will see), Ramadan for having FAST, Tarawieh, reading Qur'aan to experience tranquility, peace and keep you very well informed of the knowledge of Qur'aan, and all these, and once you succeed that stage, Alhamdulillah, you will not regret it, and you will be even better and happier Muslim ever.

We, Muslim are heading for the WW3. It's important to keep the faith firm and stronger, and never abandon it, and never allow anyone to weaken the faith, the TRUTH faith - Islam, followers of Holy Qur'aan, that 'There is no God, but Allaah and Muhammad is Allaah's Messenger'. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds, for saving you from the Hell Fire Eternity, and Most importantly, Welcome To ISLAM, and all you sins will be eradicated, and from now on, be the good Muslim, stay away from beer/wines/pig and some haram (unacceptable-forbidden) foods, activities,...etc, and be steadfast in your faith, and let your faith grow stronger and stronger. Masha'Allah, it's indeed miracle, and the day, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was born, the day Holy Qur'aan was introduced to the entire world to save us from Hell Fire Eternity. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!