As-Salamu Alaykum

Agenda

Hello everyone,

I joined the community this afternoon. Forum is looking really good, nice activity and topics. I'm looking to learn more about Islam, hang out and have a nice time.

My name is Nadir. I'm studying Visual Arts and Communication Design in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. I kinda come from a specific environment but, thanks to Allah, I managed to stay on the right path. I hope I'll be able to learn new things and improve my knowledge.

Glad to be here.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Welcome brother to the forums hope you enjoy and learn from here alot. Burek!!

Agenda

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

:salam2:

Welcome to forum. You are from Sarajevo? I have friends whose families are from there.

:shake:

Well, actually I am Bosniak born in Croatia but now I'm studying in Sarajevo. :D
Thanks for the welcome. :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Nice to know. One my friend is born in Sarajevo but lives in Sweden and other born in Slovenia but family from Sarajevo.

:shake:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother.

Hello everyone,

I joined the community this afternoon. Forum is looking really good, nice activity and topics. I'm looking to learn more about Islam, hang out and have a nice time.

My name is Nadir. I'm studying Visual Arts and Communication Design in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. I kinda come from a specific environment but, thanks to Allah, I managed to stay on the right path. I hope I'll be able to learn new things and improve my knowledge.

Glad to be here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
brother Nadir.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)