new to this forum and im a recent revert too! ^^

Maghreb-United

:salam2:

My name is Jessica (now Amira ^^) and I am from Laredo, Texas USA.
I grew up in a Christian household and eventually I noticed things in my previous faith that just did not add up, many things did not make sense especially here in America where "Christianity" has evolved in many forms from which started off as cults now became legitimate christian organizations ( assemblies of god, church of christ, ect..)

So anyways.. hamdulilah I came back to the religion of God.. Islam ^^
Im so happy.. and I hope to make a lot of friends here and I would like to learn more about my deen.. since I cant go to my local Islamic Center yet.. my mom wont let me lol.. and my dad and my sister do not know about my conversion.. because they are extremely christian and I dont want to hear the " you are making a big mistake salvation is only through jesus" speech..

Well, anyways ! Asalamu Alaykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu !!!

auroran

Enjoy your stay.

Masha' Allaah ukhti...Insha' Allaah ta'aala you will learn about your deen you were born into. Subhaan Allaah, there are a lot of people registering onto TTI, I hope you all don't leave.

Kakorot

Wa 'Alaykum salaam wr wb.

Welcome to the forum. There are many other reverts here who are going through similar struggles you are currently facing. So you can relate a lot with others.

We hope you benefit from this site. Take care.

Perseveranze

Welcome Sister =)

Your yet to hear about the "satan has got you now" lecture lol. But I do wish everyone in your household is able to come to terms with reality and in the end let you be in peace or Inshallah even support you.

Stay strong in the deen =)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome back to Islam my sister :)

We welcome you to our family too :),

May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere... :)

Take care sister..

justoneofmillion

Assalamu Aleikum,Welcome!am glad you have turned to Islam.I hope you won't notice the marketing attempt,just do as if you didn't, it is supposed to be smooth and haunting.Anyways, am Looking forward to read your post,Inshallah.(God willing) be well.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

welcome to Islaam and to the forum. have a nice stay here sister.

@Justoneofmillion - (smiles) at the "am glad you have turned to Islam.I hope you won't notice the marketing attempt" . may Allah reward you.

Lena

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to Islam and to this forum sister. I hope you find this site helpful and benefit from it Insha'Allah. Glad to have you here with us. Enjoy your stay here! :D

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam sister :)

Welcome to the site! Going to a Mosque and meeting Muslims in person is good, but this site is definatley 2nd best in learning more about your deen! There are many knowledgable brothers & sisters to give you advice, support and knowledge alhamdulilah.

Just so you know we also have a sisters only forum here: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Islam is not just a religion but a lifestyle. If you ever need advice there are many reverts here who have been in your shoes. May you always stay on the straight path insha allah ^^ <33

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam sister !

welcome to the site and glad that you made the best decision in your entire life, wich is to obey allah in the right way and submitting your self to allah ! and your most welcomed to post/ask questions regarding islam. have a great stay.

may allah make things easy for you in this life and the hearafter..ameen.

Maghreb-United

Thank You all soooo much ! This spirit of fraternity is something that I will always cherish about Islam and one that I will never take for granted !!

May Allah send his blessings to each and every one of you Mu2mineen !! ^^

I cant wait to learn more about Islam not only as a religion but as a lifestyle ! ;)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhmadulillah!

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome back to Islam
sister
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Thanks for introducing yourself to the website. Jazak Allah khayr.

wasalamu alaykum

noor aldeen

My name is Jessica (now Amira ^^) and I am from Laredo, Texas USA.
I grew up in a Christian household and eventually I noticed things in my previous faith that just did not add up, many things did not make sense especially here in America where "Christianity" has evolved in many forms from which started off as cults now became legitimate christian organizations ( assemblies of god, church of christ, ect..)

So anyways.. hamdulilah I came back to the religion of God.. Islam ^^
Im so happy.. and I hope to make a lot of friends here and I would like to learn more about my deen.. since I cant go to my local Islamic Center yet.. my mom wont let me lol.. and my dad and my sister do not know about my conversion.. because they are extremely christian and I dont want to hear the " you are making a big mistake salvation is only through jesus" speech..

Well, anyways ! Asalamu Alaykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu !!!
asalam alykom
my sister wellcome to islam faith
you are in the right track allah will save you and guide you sis

msmoorad

mommys boy

Thank You all soooo much ! This spirit of fraternity is something that I will always cherish about Islam and one that I will never take for granted !!

May Allah send his blessings to each and every one of you Mu2mineen !! ^^

I cant wait to learn more about Islam not only as a religion but as a lifestyle ! ;)

salaams to all
respected sister, i am very happy for u that Allah ta'ala has guided you to Islam.
what i wish to say is to ALL the new muslims here.
some of you may have accepted islam because they "love" someone who happens to be muslim
firstly, if this person you love was a good muslim, he/she would not be having relationships/friendships with members of the opposite sex that are ghair mahrams(those permissible to marry).

nevertheless, you have now accepted Islam. please ensure that your intentions are correct- that you are doing this because you believe it is true & you want to worship & recognise Allah as he wants us to do.
you are doing solely for the pleasure of Allah ta'ala - not to make your future spouse happy.

islam is a way of life- not just a religion thats confined to the mosque as even some born muslims seem to think.
more important that learning to speak arabic is learning to be a practical muslim- to follow the sunnah of Rasullullah(SAW).
he has taught us how to eat, walk, talk, dress, go to the toilet, bath, get married, conduct business dealings & even bury our deceased.

keep the company of pious, good muslims and try to find a learned person/sheikh/a'lim/moulana whom you can ask regarding anything you may want clarity on.
its not healthy to always get your answers online from forums like this as most are not qualified to dispense info about the rules & regulations of deen.
we all do the best we can but its better to be safe.

again, wish you all the best & please make duaah for me;
you are a new muslim & ALL your past sins have been erased so your duaahs stand a better chance of being accepted quickly.
what i would like u to make duaah for me for is:
-a wife who will be the coolness of my eyes
- a good job(better than what i have)
- a place of my own(currently with parents)
- a decent car((not the heap i have now)

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

brmm

Alhamdolillah and Welcome with your sisters/brothers.

Pls ask us if u have any question.

Concerning ur family, Inshallah I will post some good material that explain different facts about Christianity and faith. (it is more than 120 pages, Inshallah I will finish it soon).

Be sure that u r in the right path.

Abo Noor,