:wasalam:

Welcome.......
and feel free to clear your queries

keep visiting

May Allah make it easy for you

wa salam

mahaseeb

walaikumsalam...
Congrats brother may allah bless you and shower his mercy upon you and guide you to straight path.. ameen
Asalamualikum...
Abdul Haseeb

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Welcome here dear brother and mashallah that you are also Muslim now and all praise be to Allah Only for guiding you toward truth and Islaam.

Inshallah you can meet a loot of Muslims here and gain Islamic knowledge.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you and make you strong in your eman.

mabera

salam

Thanks to Almighty Allah for guiding you to Islam may He continue to guide us to His path. you are welcome to tti have a nice stay here.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Welcome to TTI forum and also welcome to this wonderful path called Islam.

your sister in Islam,
sister Harb

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatu Jason. Marhaban and welcome to Islam and TTi (turntoislam).

This is such a joyful event, you may already know this, but now you’ve taken your shahdah, all of your past sins have been forgiven and you now shall start a new life like a newly born baby does. Sinless, All the good that you have done in the past wil have also been added into your records and not lost in vain. Also You get Twice the ajar (rewards) as is mentioned in a authentic Hadeeth:

Narrated Abu Burda's father: Allah's Apostle (Sallahu'AlayhiWassalam) said "Three persons will have a double reward:
1. A Person from the people of the scriptures who believed in his prophet (Jesus or Moses) and then believed in the Prophet Muhammad

Sometimes reverts and those new to Sialm are overwhelmed by trying to adopt all of Islam all at once.

Just remeber to Relax, breathe, you don't have to know and do all the Islamic (muslamic lol) rites within ten minutes of pronouncing Shahada.

What you should do however, is to make sure you are sincere and working hard to make yourself the best Muslim you can be.

Any month, any year, anytime. Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu AlaihiWallam) himself did not expect the people to obsorb it all at once - in one day!

Narrated Ibn Abbas: When the Prophet sent Muadh to Yemen, he said to him,

"You are going to a nation from the people of the Scripture, so let the first thing to which you will invite them, be the Tauhid of Allah. If they learn that, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them, five prayers to be offered in one day and one night.

And if they pray, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them Zakat of their properties and it is to be taken from the rich among them and given to the poor. And if they agree to that, then take from them Zakat but avoid the best property of the people." Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 469:

If fact if one reflects about the Sahabah (companions of the prophet Muhammad most of the Quran had not even been revealed when some of them became Muslim. Many rites were only defined long AFTER they had declared shahada. In fact, Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu'Alaihiwassalam) spent 23 years teaching Islam to the Sahabah!

So remeber taking Small Steps, best try giving up those things that are easy to give up for you and then deal woith the most difficult ones last od the things that are prohibited in islam.

The best deeds are those good deeds practiced continuously even if they are small.

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to construct a loom with a Hasir at night m order to pray therein, and during the day he used to spread it out and sit on it.

The people started coming to the Prophet at night to offer the prayer behind him When their number increased, the Prophet (sallAllahhu'alaihiwassalam) faced them and said.

O people! Do only those good deeds which you can do, for Allah does not get tired (of giving reward) till you get tired, and the best deeds to Allah are the incessant ones though they were few.(Bukhari vol:7 book:72 hadith:752)

I am so delighted you have embraced and reverted to Islaam. Sorry if this post is getting long. you know the Joy I feel when I meet or hear someone coming to Islam and just wanted to share with you and other new Muslims 3 short pieces of advice for myself and others just in a nutshell now you've taken the shahdah.

But stick to these 3 pieces of advice for now and what other admins maybe able to help and share with you Jason.

Firstly: You should do is learn enough to enable yourself to practice Islam properly; and to protect yourself from incorrect beliefs; or even Shirk (associating partners with Allaah; which is unforgivable without repentance). This may seem like a tremendous task; but with the correct intention, [or niyyah] InshaAllaah it can be done very easily. And find yourself a Brother as teacher to help you learn the basics etc.. This will help avoid confussion. I would sudgest keep good contact with my bro Mabsoot.

If you are blessed enough to have a good community; and a good sound masjid or centre close to you; take advantage of any classes or circles for new Muslims they offer; the added benefit of this is; you may also get to meet new brothers on your wavelength; or other more experienced brothers who can share their wisdom with you. If you aren’t blessed enough to have a good community around you; for whatever reason then MashaAllaah you have us here at TTI

Secondly piece of Advice would be please read the Articles and posts by Moderators on this site with the sole aim of learning Islamic knowledge ['ilm] from them. Be vary of other sites over the internet as they may share/serve a similar purpose; in sharing knowledge or even meeting like-minded brothers. I use them for in a limited capacity myself; to rely on them for genuine authentic Islamic knowledge; is a mistake.

Thirdly That knowledge cant be taken from any site that comes up in Google and ‘going with it’; I know it sounds funny but I have seen this done. However I’m sure we all know that the way Google works is on what is most popular; not what is most authentic. Just as I am sure you wouldn’t diagnose yourself with an illness; via a page you found on Google; you wouldn’t take knowledge of the religion of al-Islam from any old page. Remember There are all types of people on there; who follow alien practices to Al-Islam as taught by the Messenger of Allah and his companions.

Again Brother Jason Congratulations on Taking Your Shahdah.

And dont get tired of asking. And Ask, Ask Ask. and please feel free to ask us here on this forum any of the admins we are all here for you brother Jason. ok this is now 4

noor aldeen

:salam2::salam2:
my brother
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Welcome brother Alhumdulilah he guided you to his excelant islam religion.
my brother abuabdillah did agood job of explanation

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu, brother Jason

welcome to Islaam and to TTI. have a nice stay and do post on the threads, in sha Allah.

Lena

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

Masha'Allah! Welcome to Islam :D I hope you enjoy your stay here and find this site helpful. :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome brother.

Assalamu Alaikum everyone! My name is Jason and I have recently reverted to islam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

Welcome To TTI
brother.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

likeali4life

Walikum asalaam

Subhanallah that you are a Muslim :)
Welcome :) Enjoy Learning about Islam. If you have any questions Im sure brothers and sisters will be able to help you

May Allah Guide you, Increase you in learning, Understanding and acting upon the Quran and Sunnah..Ameen