Brothers/Sisters: Welcome with me sister Jennifer (Jen77)

brmm

Brothers/sisters
:salam2: Assalam alaikom,

Jen77 (Jennifer) was one of the members in TTI, and now she have said the "Shahada" & she accepted Islam.
Please RE-Welcome her as a SISTER now, and pray for Allah Sobhanaho to guide her always in the right path and make her life happy and peaceful with Islam.Amen.

BRMM

Idris16

really?? Allâhu Akbar walil-lâhil hamd!

Allâhu Akbar!

I don't really know who it is, but it makes me happy.

World Peace

Islam is Light
Asalam aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato Sister Jenn77

Masha Allah, Congratulations sister for reverting to Islam, alhamdo lillah :)

Welcome, it's wounderful news :) May Allah keep you in the right path, and grant you peace and happiness.

Wasalam aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

Jen77

Thank you all so much :) And I thank God for leading me here!! I'm not able to be here much during the week, just a quick peak here and there. I must say that the kindness and acceptance is overwhelming!

Lena

:salam2:

Welcome to Islam my sister Jen. I am very happy for you and May Allah swt keep you on the right path always. Ameen. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Maghreb-United

:ma:

Marhaba sister Jen ! I Remember your post on your decision of whether or not becoming Muslimah

Subhanallah ! Wa Allahu Akbar ! Allah has lead you to the right path !

So have you thought about a muslim name yet :lol:

looking forward to hear from you

Asalamu Alaykom !!!!

brmm

:
So have you thought about a muslim name yet :lol:

Pls sister, take it easy with sister Jenni, it is a long process in the US, lawyer & court. No need for this for now.
The most important thing first, Prayers, prayers, prayers.

This this from the web:
Jennifer means:
1. White Wave

2. smooth; white; fair

3. Fair one. It is a variant of the name Guinevere, who was King Arthur's queen.

4. "gift from God".
FYI:
1970-1985: Jennifer = #1 name in USA
51st most popular name in America in 2006

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_name_Jennifer_mean

Allah bless u all. Amen
BRMM

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Allahu Akbaar, SubhanAllah.

Alhamdulillah dear sister that you have been guided to the only right path, the path of Islaam. If you have any questions related for Islaam or if you need any help, you can always ask help of us here, because we are your brothers and sisters in the same deen and you are not alone. :hijabi:

May Allah keep you strong in Islaam and keep you patient sister. Ameen Ya Rabby

trudi

hi jen. that was quick its amazing how Islam embraces you .... so happy for you and hope your family are positive to you xx

Jen77

hi jen. that was quick its amazing how Islam embraces you .... so happy for you and hope your family are positive to you xx

Hi Trudi. It wasn't way too quick. I've been looking at Islam for over a year :) This is just the first time I've gone "public" with my interest, lol

brmm

some information

Assalam Alaikom sister Jennifer,

I just wish to forward some information for u, inshallah it will be useful.
Here a link for some Muslim scholars in the US, 4 of them r converted brothers. Maybe u will need to contact them in the future to get information about the Islamic society, schools, mosques, information about Muslims in the US,....etc.

http://www.islamevents.com/speakers/index.php?filterby=169

==============
I did not post any information about "Woman In Islam"

I will have few links below for Brother Yusuf Estes, he is so fun to listen to, he converted in 1991, as I remember. He has a very good wisdom mashallah.

[yt]gE8acv4JYLA[/yt]
[yt]1DR-6RemZ5s&feature[/yt]
[yt]xELTrXwTKOs&feature[/yt]

And brother Khalid Yasin, he is so good speaker and very wise man. I think he is a converted brother also.

[yt]YtMupdBiEns&feature[/yt]

Inshallah ur coming life will better than the past one.

BRMM

Jen77

I will have few links below for Brother Yusuf Estes, he is so fun to listen to, he converted in 1991, as I remember. He has a very good wisdom mashallah.

Inshallah ur coming life will better than the past one.

Thank you for posting the videos. I love watching Brother Yusuf Estes, he has a fabulous story.

And yes, inshallah my future will be bright. I wouldn't change anything though. Without difficulty you can't appreciate the good :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

I think I saw your post regarding reversion, but this "official" thread I missed. I have been very busy so pardon this delay in Officially Welcoming you.

Welcome dear sister Jennifer to Islam !!!

I love this place. It is sooooooo blessed.

mhussain53

Assalam alaikom

Brothers/sisters
:salam2: Assalam alaikom,

Jen77 (Jennifer) was one of the members in TTI, and now she have said the "Shahada" & she accepted Islam.
Please RE-Welcome her as a SISTER now, and pray for Allah Sobhanaho to guide her always in the right path and make her life happy and peaceful with Islam.Amen.

BRMM

:ma:it is another good news as i start my day
to know that sis jannifer become a muslim now.we all me and my friends wellcom her again . dear sister you can ask any question about islam and any other prblem you face .may Allah belss her all the times

muzammil hussain

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Hi Trudi. It wasn't way too quick. I've been looking at Islam for over a year :) This is just the first time I've gone "public" with my interest, lol

My journey was a little quicker, maybe 4-5 months or so, but otherwise very similar to yours.