confession.

habib001

This is my confession.

I am not using my name. You may call me habib. I am 35 years old. I have beleived in one unseen Allah all my life and have never made an image of Allah nor have i ever ascribed a partner to Allah.

I live my life in torture. Fear of the day of judgement, fear of hellfire, fear of Allah. I reformed my self.

There are many things in my life i have done. Sinful things.
There are many things in my life i have not done enough of rewarding deeds.

I have been a disobediant slave of Allah. And i regret every bad deed i have done. I have lived my life with out regard to the consequences.

Now i live in fear. This is a horrid feeling. My heart hurts my mind is heavy with regret. I feel i am tortured here.

I pray to Allah for forgiveness in this world and hereafter. Allah is most merciful and most forgiving.

I do not seek the riches of this world, i seek the reward of jannah. May Allah accept my prayers for forgiveness in this world.

Almaas

:salam2:

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Quran, Chapter 39: Verse 53)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
indeed Allah is At-Tawwab.repent to Allah,may He bless you with great blessings:salah::wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Indeed Allaah is oft-forgiving most merciful. Don't ever look back at your sins....this guilt that you feel is a sign of imaan! So do not despair of the mercy of our Lord! Hang on tight to the rope of Allaah and you shall forever be happy!

auroran

Akhi you are regretting your sins...you can sincerely repent to Allaah azza wa jal. Insha' Allaah I will make du'aa' for.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum,

you see how merciful your mother is?
We can't imagine the amount of mercy Allah has. Allah's mercy overpowers His anger

MuslimahZx

Ukht Z.J
The Prophet said, "When Allah created the creatures, He wrote in the Book, which is with Him over His Throne: "Verily, My Mercy prevailed over My Wrath." (Al-Bukhari)

Prophet Muhammad said, "Those who show mercy to their fellow beings will be shown mercy by the Merciful Lord. So, show mercy to those on the earth, and He Who is in the heaven will show mercy to you." (At-Tirmidhi)

`Umar ibn Al-Khattab said: Some captives were brought to the Messenger of Allah and there was a woman among them whose breasts were full of milk. Suddenly, this woman saw an infant in the midst of the captives. She took hold of it, brought it into her bosom, and started nursing it. The Prophet then told the Companions, "Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?" We said, "No, By Allah she would not, if she is able not to." He then said, "Allah the Exalted is more merciful with His slave than this woman with her child." (Al-Bukhari)

Allah, the Almighty, says, 'Whosoever does a good deed, will have a reward 10 times like it and I add more, and whosoever does an evil, will have the punishment like it or I will forgive him, and whosoever approaches Me by one span, I will approach him by one cubit, and whosoever approaches Me by one cubit, I approach him by one fathom, and whosoever comes to Me walking, I go to him running, and whosoever meets Me with an earth-load of sins without associating anything with Me, I meet him with forgiveness like that.' (Muslim)

*{And He is the Oft-Forgiving and Loving}* (Al-Buruj 85:14)

*{Say: O My slaves (humankind) who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah Who forgives all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful}* (Az-Zumar 39:53)

& Allah (SWT) is Al-Ghafoor Ar-Raheem.

dian

Allah is very merciful. Allah loves us more than a mother loves her baby. may Allah forgive your sins brother.