Thought Provoking Quotes

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
One of the Pious Predecessors said,“One who knows Allah will not really know Allah until if he is given a dominion like the kingdom of Sulaiman alaihi salam, it would not distract him from remembering Allah even for the blink of an eye"

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Ibn Hazm Al Andalusee says,“The finest quality that a man can display in Love is continence: to abstain from sin and all indecency. For so he will prove himself to be not indifferent to the heavenly reward, that eternal bliss reserved by Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala, for those who dwell in His everlasting Kingdom, neither ...will he disobey his Master Who has been so gracious to him, in appointing him to be a creature worthy to receive His commandments and prohibitions, Who sent unto him His Messengers, and caused His Word to be immovably established with him-all this as a mark of His care for us, and His benevolence towards us.” ~ From his book Tawq Al Hamamah

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

"Islam is the university, the world is the class room, the Quran is the syllabus, Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the teacher, Allah is the Examiner, Try to pass the final exam.”​

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

"When it comes to fulfilling any goal, do not rely on anyone besides Allah. This is since all of the affairs are in the Hand of Allah. The keys of the Heavens and the Earth are in His Hand, so we must put our trust and reliance in Him alone."​

hijabi_sis

"IF YOU WANT ALLAH TO BE PERSISTANT IN GRANTING YOU WHAT YOU DESIRE, THEN BE PERSISTANT IN DOING WHAT HE LOVES" (Ahmed Ibn Hanbal).

hijabi_sis

Any good that you do, do it for the sake of Allah Alone.... because in the final analysis whatever you do is between you and Him, not you and people.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

"Keep yourself busy in remembering your faults, so that you have no time to remember the faults of others. Be sad on account of all the time you spent in the past in other than the pursuit of your Hereafter. Cry frequently for the wrongs you have committed in the past, and perhaps you will then be saved from them. Never tire or become bored of good deeds and of the people who perform them."
- Sufyan ath-Thawri

hijabi_sis

"When My servants ask you concerning Me (Allah), I am Indeed close. I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, (so that) they may walk in the right way." (Qur'an 2:186)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

“The rise of Islam offers perhaps the most impressive example in world history of the power of words to alter human behavior in sudden, surprising ways."
-William H. McNeill

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him) said

"That saying, “I don’t know” is half of knowledge. In other words, to understand what you don’t know is knowledge in and of itself. This is because most people don’t even know what they don’t know, which is ignorance. The other half is to seek out the knowledge that you don’t know."​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

‎"It is better to remain silent than to speak a word of evil, but it is better to speak a word of good than to remain silent. And it is better to be alone than to remain in bad company, but far better to remain in good company than to be alone. "
— [Classical Islamic Scholars]

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

‎"You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are."
{Ibn Al-Jawzi}​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

"Certain faith (yaqeen) is that you do not make the people happy by angering Allaah, and that you do not envy anyone for that which Allaah has provided, and that you do not blame anyone for something which Allaah has not given you - since provision will not be brought on by a person's craving after it, nor will it be repelled by a person's disliking it. Indeed Allaah through His Justice has made joy and happiness dependant upon having certain faith and contentment, and He has made worries and sorrow spring from doubt and displeasure."

-Ibn Mas`ood, radiyallaahu `anhumaa​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

"Indeed good action are a light in the heart, a strengthening for the body, a glow on the face, cause for extensive provisions and love in the hearts of the creation."

-Pious Salaf

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

"Indeed bad actions are a darkness in the heart, a blackness on the face, a weakness for the body, a cause for decrease in provision and hatred in the hearts of the creation."

- Pious Salaf