Power is for Allah - The Almighty

auroran

:salam2:

Yes I've seen this video before and it is a great reminder. I recommend you watch the full lecture. Indeed all power is for Allaah azza wa jal.

Almaas

Please don't hesitate to share and spread to other people.

wa alaykkum asslaam wa rahmathullah

Jazak Allahu khyir for sharing..

Wa iyyak bro.

:salam2:sister

Subhana ALLAH.... i really needed this kind of reminder.

Jazaka ALLAHU kheir
:wasalam:

Wa iyyaki. It definitely makes one question ones priorities in the dunya.

Yes I've seen this video before and it is a great reminder. I recommend you watch the full lecture. Indeed all power is for Allaah azza wa jal.

I will do Insh'Allah.

Wannabemuslim

al salaam great leture How come almost every islamic video i see have music playing, when its clear music is forbidden in islam?

Almaas

al salaam great leture How come almost every islamic video i see have music playing, when its clear music is forbidden in islam?

What music? There is none.. the background sound is a nasheed, without any instruments, only vocals.

It'll say in a comment somewhere.

p.s. Not everyone regards music as haraam, so perhaps that's why they use it in their videos. Not prompting a debate just saying..

Jazak Allah khairan.
Code:

:wasalam: Wa iyyak.

Wannabemuslim

What music? There is none.. the background sound is a nasheed, without any instruments, only vocals.

It'll say in a comment somewhere.

p.s. Not everyone regards music as haraam, so perhaps that's why they use it in their videos. Not prompting a debate just saying..

:wasalam: Wa iyyak.

oh im sorry if i offended you brother didnt mean to. I could have worded it more respectively. i liked the end when it said "where are your dictators where are you oppressers *power is for Allah* *might is for allah*. I watched part two of it, i would reccomend it more it talks about how we die the way we lived

Almaas

oh im sorry if i offended you brother didnt mean to. I could have worded it more respectively. i liked the end when it said "where are your dictators where are you oppressers *power is for Allah* *might is for allah*. I watched part two of it, i would reccomend it more it talks about how we die the way we lived

Oh no please don't apologise, wallahi you didn't offend me, I was just trying to explain.

And it's sister. ;)

Fee amanillah.

auroran

Now that you have arrived at Physical Fitness Articles, a free and targeted resource for comprehensive health and fitness information, enjoy browsing through all of our articles that cover a full range of fitness topics. We have hundreds excellent authors on a host of relevant fitness and conditioning topics that are available for use on your website, blog or ezine. Check back often as we add new articles daily.
mbt shoes clearance

??????????????

What sis??? Also the link directs to a site with a almost naked lady...

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:The mods have to do something about ppl advertising. It just is a distraction from the learning environment this website trys to acheive. I like it once and a while if people advertise, but when random ppl come here for no apparent reason other than spamming the website it gets a little frustrating. It dosnt seem to be the case with this person, as claiborne writes things helpful to the website. But what ever the link i hear contains probably isnt halal.