Assalamualykum

Nerisatis

Assalamualykum all!
Greetings from Canada. I am a new revert to Islam, coming from an Anglican Christian background. Its wonderful to finally find a place of peace where others are able to discuss and help others in their faith. I look forward to many enlightening discussions in this forum, and in getting to know you.

:shymuslima1:

Nerisatis

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Assalaam Alaikum

Sister ,Mashallah for embracing Islam .Welcome to TTI. ENjoy your stay here.

Asslaam Allaikum

muharram23

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis/bro

MashAllah. It is wonderful to hear that inshaALlah another soul has been saved from the eternal fire of Jahannam by Allah s.v.a, The all Merciful. Welcome to the family dear sis/bro. We love you for the sake of ALlah.

Wassalamu alaykum Muharram

ctfatimah

:salam2:

:tti_sister: alhamdulillah dear sister may ALLAH keep blessing u and all muslim people and give us barakah and goodness in this world and thereafter:shymuslima1:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
:salam2:

:mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :salah:

Welcome to TTI. Insha Allah you will get benefits from here.

Your brother in Islam

:wasalam:

sajjuaiah

:ma:Welcome sister, Inshallah you can have a beautiful time here.
Please look around.

May Allah guide you to the straight path (ameen)

Jazakallahu khairan.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Dear Dear Sister,

Congratulations upon coming to the path of truth. Alhamdulillah, Allah has chosen you to save from being ignorant and infidel.

You are most welcomed to ask any question you have. You just cant imagine how precious you are for all brothers and sisters in the forum. Feel Special :).

Wassalaam,
VE

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalamualaykum:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:to islam :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:to tti

rember ummah in your :tti_sister:

Assalamualykum all!
Greetings from Canada. I am a new revert to Islam, coming from an Anglican Christian background. Its wonderful to finally find a place of peace where others are able to discuss and help others in their faith. I look forward to many enlightening discussions in this forum, and in getting to know you.

:shymuslima1:

Nerisatis