Need your help please!!!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Inshallah all my brothers and sisters here at TTI are in good health and Iman.

My youngest son is very very sick back in the USA and I am a million miles away from him. All I can do is pray and put all of my faith in Allah which of course I do. I believe that everything is in Allahs hands so that does comfort me but still I am a mother and so I also worry.

I found out last Thursday that he somehow developed an abscess in his colon!!! The doctors cant say how he got it but they drained it and sent him home. Then he was using the bathroom and suddenly there was a tremendous amount of pain and the toilet was full of blood so they rushed him back to the hospital and the doctors took him into surgery and lanced a new abscess that they must have missed the first time. They bandaged him up and packed it with gauze then they sent him home again.

That night he was throwing up constantly and his temp went up to 103.9 but he suffered through the night. His father told me that he called the doctor on Friday morning and the doctor told him some fever is normal after surgery!!! I couldnt believe it!!! I always heard its one of the signs of a problem after surgery because it can signal there is some kind of infection going on.

I didnt get into town until Friday afternoon so that was the first time I was able to talk to my son and see him on the webcam. He was complaining of minor pain and some shortness of breath but he has asthma and it didnt seem that serious. Then Saturday when I got back on the computer in the morning he looked awful!!!! He was pale and in so much pain!!! He complained of trouble breathing and pain in his chest and sides (lung area) but we thought maybe it was caused by using muscles he hadnt used before when he was doing all that vomiting since he had gotten home from the hospital.

I stayed on the computer with him most of the day so I had him take his temp 3 different times while we were online and the lowest his temp ever got was 100.6!!!! I was concerned something was wrong so finally in the evening my oldest daughter got online and I told her what was going on so she called the doctor and he said to take my son back to the ER right away.

When they got to the hospital his temp had gone back to normal (the fever reducer I told him to take had finally kicked in) but they ran some tests anyway. They said that the surgery they did to lance the abscess on his colon was healing nicely and everything looked ok. Then they took a blood test and xray of his chest. The xray showed he had something on his lungs so they ordered a CT scan.

They found out that the abscess was now in his lungs. That was the reason he was having trouble breathing. They admitted him immediately and started him on IV antibiotics right away. The doctor thinks that somehow the abscess travelled through his blood up to his lungs. He said he never saw this sort of thing happen in such a young man before.

This morning I got online to find out that my daughter left me a message saying she was with my son in the hospital last night until 11:30pm and the doctors were concerned because his temp spiked up to 102.3 again and his blood pressure dropped. They are worried about his blood pressure.

Now she just told me this morning that his vital signs are good and his temp is back to normal. They are keeping him to observe him and until the blood test results come back which should happen in the next 48 hours.

Im asking you to please make dua that my son will get well and that Allah will protect him from harm. Its so hard for me to go through this and be so far away. Please pray for my son.

Jazakallah khairan

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

My dearest sister.
Be patient.
I understand your worries but
remenber he is in safe good hands now.

Update on him and talk to him
he is young and strong
he'll be alright~Insya'allah!

Hug:SMILY252:

Take care!
Wassalam.

Isra

aka Tree2008
:bismillah:

My dearest sister.
Be patience.
I understand your worries but
remenber he is in safe good hands now.

Update on him and talk to him
he is young and strong
he'll be alright~Insya'allah!

Hug:SMILY252:

Take care!
Wassalam.

Jazakallah khairan dearest sister. You are the one Allah used to actually save my own life!!!! Did you ever get my messages about the thread you posted on the black seed oil? I am still using it sister and my lung infection is completely gone now Alhamdulillah. I only wish they sold it in the USA because I have already told my kids about it and one of my daughters has ordered it online. Im only worried it wont be the same as what they sell here. But inshallah they can give it to my son!

I appreciate your kind words sister and may Allah reward you for all of your help even if you dont know how much you have helped me! :wink:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

may Allah save him from this trial and guide him to islaam.

It is easy to say 'have patience' but it is really hard to do. but i kindly ask you to have patience and ask Allahu subhanahu wa ta'ala to cure your son. we as an ummah can make du'aa for you to remove your pain sister. don't worry. keep us updated sister.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Inshallah Allah heals your son and you hear good news of him soon inshallah.
but by the way, Shia people has a secret in this situations.
They ask Ahlul Bayt to heal their seeks ( by permission of Allah), and most of the times the kindness of Ahl-Bayt includes their seeks and He/She gets healed.
I saw many of them by myself,
I think it would be a good suggestion for you if you like.

wassalam

Jazakallah khairan brother in Islam

I mean no disrespect to you in any way but I dont follow the teachings of the Shia. I believe that we should pray directly to Allah to ask for his help and mercy. I think we should not ask anyones help including Saints or Prophets or any other person to go between us and our lord. If we need Allah we should ask for ourself. No disrespect intended towards your post. May Allah forgive me if I have said something wrong.

Thank you again for your post. I appreciate your concern even if I disagree with your methods.

Wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
wa alaykkum assalam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

may Allah save him from this trial and guide him to islaam.

It is easy to say 'have patience' but it is really hard to do. but i kindly ask you to have patience and ask Allahu subhanahu wa ta'ala to cure your son. we as an ummah can make du'aa for you to remove your pain sister. don't worry. keep us updated sister.

Jazakallah khairan for your kind words brother. I appreciate your prayers for my son. I am doing my best to keep patient and keep my Iman strong. For some reason its so much easier when I am the one who is sick than it is when its someone I love. May Allah forgive me but I cant stop worrying even when I put all of my faith in him to cure my son. What is in my heart doesnt quite make it to my brain all the time! I mean to say in my heart I fully trust in Allah and I know for certain that everything is in Allah's hands but when its my baby who is sick somehow my brain wants to worry about every little thing that COULD go wrong. Inshallah Allah will understand that its because Im a mother and he will forgive me.

I will keep you updated but as of this morning I heard things are improving Alhamdulillah so I think he will eventually be fine.

Wa salam

auroran

Insha' Allaah ta'aala I will pray for your son.

Inshallah Allah heals your son and you hear good news of him soon inshallah.
but by the way, Shia people has a secret in this situations.
They ask Ahlul Bayt to heal their seeks ( by permission of Allah), and most of the times the kindness of Ahl-Bayt includes their seeks and He/She gets healed.
I saw many of them by myself,
I think it would be a good suggestion for you if you like.

wassalam

Why do they ask the dead for a cure? Has Allaah subhaana wa ta'aala blessed us with dead people to ask for help? It is only Allaah that heals.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jazakallah khairan dearest sister. You are the one Allah used to actually save my own life!!!! Did you ever get my messages about the thread you posted on the black seed oil? I am still using it sister and my lung infection is completely gone now Alhamdulillah. I only wish they sold it in the USA because I have already told my kids about it and one of my daughters has ordered it online. Im only worried it wont be the same as what they sell here. But inshallah they can give it to my son!

I appreciate your kind words sister and may Allah reward you for all of your help even if you dont know how much you have helped me! :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truly.
A Mother's du'a either is of good or bad
will be grant by Allah swt.
:ma:
And The best is of good du'a.

I am very happy that you are well
after using the black seed .
Alhamdulillah!

I agreed with the suggestion you have about
giving him the black seed oil but i believe let's not
interfere and mix with what he getting now
at the hospital.

Insya'allah,
You can give it to him at later stage.
until then let's us hope he will recover soon.

We try our best
And now we wait
All our hope now is to Allah swt for help
Until then
Be patient.

~May Allah swt help
And
guide you always~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

Isra

aka Tree2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truly.
A Mother's du'a either is of good or bad
will be grant by Allah swt.
And The best is of good du'a.

I am very happy that you are well
after using the black seed .
Alhamdulillah!

I agreed with the suggestion you have about
giving him the black seed oil but i believe let's not
interfere and mix with what he getting now
at the hospital.

Insya'allah,
You can give it to him at later stage.
until then let's us hope he will recover soon.

We try our best
And now we wait
All our hope now is to Allah swt for help
Until then
Be patient.

~May Allah swt help
And
guide you always~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

Jazakallah khairan dearest sister

Yes I agree about not mixing medicine with what he has now but no worries because my daughter ordered the black seed oil online and they are waiting for it to arrive. Inshallah when they get it he will be off the other medicine and able to start taking it.

wa salam

muslimshabs

salamu alaikum..

May Allah make him healthy again...

I will make dua for him...

inshallah... have faith in Allah... May Allah give you sabr...

salamu alaikum...

Isra

aka Tree2008
salamu alaikum..

May Allah make him healthy again...

I will make dua for him...

inshallah... have faith in Allah... May Allah give you sabr...

salamu alaikum...

Wa alaikome salam

Jazakallah khairan for your kind post my brother in Islam. I appreciate your dua for my son and may Allah reward your kindness Ameen.

Wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

I am really sad to hear about what is happening with your beloved son. Eventhough I cannot feel how a mother feel in this situation, I know how a son feels in that situation. MashaAllah it is really a great happiness to hear about your keep-in touch with your son my sister. Believe me, it will surely make him very very much better inshaAllah.

Never stop making Du'a my sister. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said; "Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala)), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the o*!ne who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler." [al-Bayhaqi, at-Tirmidhi - Sahih]

InshaAllah I will keep your family, especially your son, in my Du'as.

Be patient my sister.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JenGiove

:salam2: Dear Sister,

My thoughts and prayers are with your son and with you. I know the pain of a mother being so far from a sick or injured child.

Hell would be more tolerable than to not be able to be at the side of your child in times of need.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:My toughts and prayers are with you and your family sister.May Allah swt grant your beloved son a quick recovery and have you enjoy his company, joy,smile and love for the rest of your life .Ameen.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Besslamaa

Wassalamu Aleikum Warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Isra

aka Tree2008
Jazakallah khairan brother IbnAdam77, sister JenGiove and brother justoneofmillion for your posts with kind words and encouragement! May Allah reward your kindness Ameen.

Update on my son.......he is on IV antibiotics still and they are working Alhamdulillah. They are just waiting on the blood test results now in order to release him from the hospital and they should have them by tomorrow or Tuesday inshallah.

I want to thank all of my brothers and sisters here at TTI for their dua and support at this time when I needed you the most and you all really came through for me!!! I will keep you in my dua as well and I will pray that Allah reward you all for your kindness.

Wa salam

Wannabemuslim

al salaam aleikum Wow Thats depressing:(, insha allah every thing will be okay, i will make dua, even if it appears every thing is okay at the momment

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

I pray for you and your family sister. have sabr, it is not easy I can only imagine because years back my son had eye surgery it was really hard. Remember Allah is with the sabireen. (inaAllah ma3a sabireen. in surah Baqara).:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

Inshallah I will keep your litlle son in my duas.May Allah help you to keep sabr and patinete in these moments and make your heart peacefull and strong.

Do not forget dear sister that Allah is giving us diffrent troubles and trials to test us and to remaind oursleves on Him,and to not become pridefull Astagfirullah. Allah subhan wa teala sais in Quraan: "In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you...( Surah Al Hadeed, ayah 23)

May Allah help you and your family. Ameen summa ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam: