discoveringislam.org ??? misinforming ??

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Is this a good website I have a feeling its misinforming please vote
Assalam 'Alaikum Waragmatullahi Wabarakatuh

I do not know this website personally. Can you tell us why you feel so brother?

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 'Aleika,

I just went on the website, to see what it's all about and for those who don't know this is what they have on their first page:

Very Important Announcement
According to our numerical analysis of the Quran, in-sha-Allah (if God is willing):

- The Mahdi will most likely appear in 2014 and Jesus Christ in late 2022.

- The official beginning of the End Times will most likely be in late 2013.

For general information about the End Times, visit: The End Times

Please note that on our site right now, we do NOT explain how we came up with these predictions. However, we are going to release a book about the End Times in which we will explain everything. The book will hopefully be ready through our site hopefully soon, in-sha-Allah. It will be available by paid subscription to be read only on our site.

Start spreading the news. Tell all people you know about this matter or send them emails !​

Allahu musta'an.

What a joke! :0 :0

Wannabemuslim

Assalam 'Aleika,

I just went on the website, to see what it's all about and for those who don't know this is what they have on their first page:

Very Important Announcement
According to our numerical analysis of the Quran, in-sha-Allah (if God is willing):

- The Mahdi will most likely appear in 2014 and Jesus Christ in late 2022.

- The official beginning of the End Times will most likely be in late 2013.

For general information about the End Times, visit: The End Times

Please note that on our site right now, we do NOT explain how we came up with these predictions. However, we are going to release a book about the End Times in which we will explain everything. The book will hopefully be ready through our site hopefully soon, in-sha-Allah. It will be available by paid subscription to be read only on our site.

Start spreading the news. Tell all people you know about this matter or send them emails !​

Allahu musta'an.

What a joke! :0 :0
i think there just trying to get money

Wannabemuslim

Yah i had a breif while where it said "well there might be some truth to it" and them submitted and than read it again where i skipped thing like the *number of the quran and pay to find out crap*. I do believe however that al dajjal is alive, im not certain though.