Need your help please!!!!

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2:,

Ukhti, I'm so sorry for what you and your child are going through. Reading your post, I was literally holding my breath until the very end. Although I can't even begin to comprehend what you must be experiencing as a mother, I do know what it's like to love someone as if they were your own child and be in distress whenever they're afflicted by a calamity.

I pray that inshAllah Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala relieve your child from this distress and set him on the road to healing as soon as possible.

haya1

:salam2:
dear sister i really salute you for your sabr, iman. you are great mother sister.. may Allah swt grant your son a quick and healthy recovery and protects you and your family and take all your wories away..
:tti_sister:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

May Allah help your son get his health back and give you and your family a lot of patience.

:tti_sister:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Sorry I havent been around all week to answer the new posts to my thread but the village where I live during the week when my husband is working has no internet access so I am only able to be online when we visit his parents in Agadir. We are here again this weekend and I would like to thank the people who added their well wishes. May Allah reward all of your kindness.

I also wanted to update my sons condition since I got more information today. He is home from the hospital Alhamdulillah and hes doing well. The doctors have him on medication and Im not sure yet how long he will have to be on it. They did a colonoscopy which came back positive for Crohn's Disease. I havent had a chance yet to look it up because I have no idea what that is or how serious it can get. But anyway hes home and the doctors have him on medicine for it so please keep him in your dua.

Jazakallah Khairan to all the brothers and sisters who prayed for my son. I pray for you that Allah will reward your goodness Ameen.

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
:wasalam:

Salaam sister . . . I will pray for your dear son to be in the best of possible health and for him to keep his iman in these tough times. Ameen.

“Surely, with every difficulty there is relief. Surely, with every difficulty there is relief.” - Suraat 94:5-6

Isra

aka Tree2008
:wasalam:

Salaam sister . . . I will pray for your dear son to be in the best of possible health and for him to keep his iman in these tough times. Ameen.

“Surely, with every difficulty there is relief. Surely, with every difficulty there is relief.” - Suraat 94:5-6

Jazakallah Khairan for your dua brother. May Allah reward your kindness.