Video and Pics of Inside Ka'ba

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

ka%2527ba.jpg

Did you ever wonder what is inside of the Sacred House my dear brothers and sisters? Okey lets try if we can see it inshaAllah.

ka%2527ba+door.jpg

This is a picture of Secred House's door.

inside+ka%2527ba.jpg

This is inside.

ka%2527ba+door+2.jpg

King and some people coming out from Secred House.​

Now what am I going to tell you? Well, lets find out what exactly is inside the Secred House.

Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi is the president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). He had the opportunity to go inside the kaaba in October 1998.

He described the following features:

There are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)
There is a table on the side to put items like perfume
There are two lantern-type lamps hanging from the ceiling
The space can accommodate about 50 people
There are no electric lights inside
The walls and floors are of marble
There are no windows inside
There is only one door
The upper inside walls of the kaaba were covered with some kind of curtain with the Kalima written on it.

And....

Lets see a video of inside the Ka'bah with Allah's mercy. Millions of Muslims have died before they even knew what is inside in the Ka'bah, but you have got opportunity not just see some pics and know what is inside from someone who got the opportunity to be inside, but a video too.

Bismillaah!

[yt]EWzJXUAQQEE[/yt]

Hope you all liked my brothers and sisters of TTI.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

haya1

:salam2:
Subhan Allah
jazakAllah khairan
brother may Allah reward immensely

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Jazkallah khair ya akhi

Amazing feeling to see the inside. I wasnt expecting marble in it.. i dont know i was always thinking inside the floor maybe black stones.

auroran

Jazaaka Allaahu khayran akhi for sharing. You know there are Hindus who think that the Kaaba was a Hindu temple taken over by Muslims? LOL! Also some of them think that Shiva Lingam is in there. Search what it is.

IbnAdam77

Jazaaka Allaahu khayran akhi for sharing. You know there are Hindus who think that the Kaaba was a Hindu temple taken over by Muslims? LOL! Also some of them think that Shiva Lingam is in there. Search what it is.

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyaki sister. I have done a quick scan on some articles written on the topic you mentioned and felt :D really.

They have indeed tried a lot to prove something (that the Ka'ba was filled with Idols and the Surrounding people were Idol Worshipers) which is very clearly mentioned in Quran and Hadith. After Ibraheem ('alaihissalam) built the Ka'ba on the foundation of the same Ka'ba our father Adam ('alaihissalam) has built, there came times of light and times of darkness to the Sacred House. It might be new to some Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and/or Jews alike about that, but obviously not Muslims. Because its a Place of Worship in Islam since the First Man lived on earth. If they can prove this otherwise, well, go ahead and let us see what they prove. Allah says, "Qul Haatoo Burhaanakum In Kuntum Saadiqeen" (Produce your proof but if you are truthful). :)

Also something else caught my eyes. The historian (I do not know him before this) has said that the letters 786 was there in the Quran also, at the start of the Books, Chapters etc and mentions that its (i.e; 786 is) the word "OM" on backwards, which is used when Hindus Pray. According to him, it has happened because Muhammad (pbuh) was illiterate and did not know how to recognise numbers from letters. Its true that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was illiterate Alhamdhulillah! (its a strong proof that Quran is not his work), but this person did not realise that the Quran is revealed in Arabic, and not a single Cahpter of Quran is started with those letters. Infact, it is some ordinary people who used 786 as Busmillah! even if its not in any means a Bismillah! according to the scholars.

unbreak

This is amazing. Mashallah lot of people have chance to see what inside Ka'ba. great
jazakallah khair

but my question is, is this ok to take video of inside of Ka'ba

IbnAdam77

This is amazing. Mashallah lot of people have chance to see what inside Ka'ba. great
jazakallah khair

but my question is, is this ok to take video of inside of Ka'ba

Wa Iyyak brother. As per your question, so far I have never heard of any word from a scholar nor seen any Fatwa that we cannot take pics of inside Ka'ba. :) InshaAllah if any brother or sister knows that its not good, please provide us the information. Surely I will remove those pics as soon as possible if we get any such authentic information inshaAllah. :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
MashaAllah!
Looks beautiful.Wish to visit Makkah annd see it with my eyes someday inshaAllah.
JazakAllah khayr for sharing.
Ma3salama.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you
for sharing these precious images and video.

:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

IbnAdam77

assalam-o-alaikum masallah:ma: jazakallah for sharing.its great for those ppl who cant go there and see makah :tti_sister:

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyaki dear sister.

John Smith

I remember a dream that i had of the ka'ba & i would like to share this with you.

I remeber that i had my trousers above my ankles wearing a white t-shirt, my hands felt heavy and were covered in cement,the room was dark and i was laying big blocks of stone,the only light wasa bright light and was in the direction of the opened door,i had sweat pouring from my forhead and i walked towards the light,as i exited the darkness and came into the light i looked at my hands and saw them covered in grey cement,i turned around to look at what i was building and it was none other than the holy ka'ba.

Make of that what you will but i everytime i see the the ka'ba my dream returns to me.

IbnAdam77

I remember a dream that i had of the ka'ba & i would like to share this with you.

I remeber that i had my trousers above my ankles wearing a white t-shirt, my hands felt heavy and were covered in cement,the room was dark and i was laying big blocks of stone,the only light wasa bright light and was in the direction of the opened door,i had sweat pouring from my forhead and i walked towards the light,as i exited the darkness and came into the light i looked at my hands and saw them covered in grey cement,i turned around to look at what i was building and it was none other than the holy ka'ba.

Make of that what you will but i everytime i see the the ka'ba my dream returns to me.

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah brother! :) I am so glad to hear about your dream.

I would like to sujjest you to go to a Sheikh and ask for the interpretation of this dream, as it is so good mashaAllah! :)

gr8 muslim

mashallah hopefully u will see the kaaba 4 real (if u already havnt) and i hope that one day i will see inside the kaaba 4 real

shammyshahoo

Assalamualaikum... Alhamdulillah.. certainly....it is the light of 'ISLAM'. Allah leads to tht light whom he wishes. may Allah bless u..

John Smith

The dream was at some point last year,but i have been to makkah & madinah on numerous occaissions prior to having the dream.

All good whatever the meaning of it is/was.