Yasir Habib got cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenGiove

Thanks Jen. I knew you comes behind of me.To al-fajr: I never be silent!

HEHE! I think you meant to say "I knew you'd back me up"...but I understand and yeah, when it comes to suffering, even the lowest of us is still a human. Its never a good thing to be happy when someone is in pain, no matter how much we hate them.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
HEHE! I think you meant to say "I knew you'd back me up"...but I understand and yeah, when it comes to suffering, even the lowest of us is still a human. Its never a good thing to be happy when someone is in pain, no matter how much we hate them.

I meant just that but sorry my English is not perfect.

:shymuslima1:

JenGiove

I meant just that but sorry my English is not perfect.

Neither is my Arabic so we're even! lol! If I correct your English, it's only to help you so that get better, nothing more..and definatly not meant to make fun of you. Lets see, HOOOOOOW many languages do you know? I think a little lee-way is allowed.. :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Neither is my Arabic so we're even! lol! If I correct your English, it's only to help you so that get better, nothing more..and definatly not meant to make fun of you. Lets see, HOOOOOOW many languages do you know? I think a little lee-way is allowed.. :)

I speak 5 language.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The more we talk the more we have to answer for in front of Allaah some day.

Speaking without knowledge is a grave matter.

Wa-salaam.

:salam2:

I agree. "Speaking without knowledge is a grave matter."

Speaking for humanity I never be silent. Hopely you too.

your sister Saliha

sun Al-tuga

Its never a good thing to be happy when someone is in pain, no matter how much we hate them.

But when the disease got for who enemy of Allah . Don't we be happy for that ? why not ?

sisters this man is enemy of Allah .. Allah .. not anyone .. he enemy of Allah ..

please wake up ..

anyway I don't think be happy to heard like this news it is bad .

:SMILY259::SMILY259:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

May Allah shows him right path you shoud write, not call him enemy. That I call as "Speaking without knowledge is a grave matter." Sorry sister moderator.

:tti_sister:

JenGiove

What is Râfidhi?

Sister, I noticed that this quetion went unanswered and since I was curious as well, here is what Wikipedia says in the opening paragraph. Take is as you will...the other members wpould know best about the validity of the definition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafida
Rāfiḍah (Arabic: رافضة‎ [rɑːfidˤa]; pl. rawāfiḍ) is a collective noun which means "defectors" or "deserters". The word is derived from the Arabic verb root ر ف ض, rafada, which translates to, "to desert". The Arabic non-collective singular form is rafidi (رافضي). This is an Islamic term which refers in a derogatory way to those who, in the opinion of the person using the term, reject so-called legitimate Islamic authority and leadership. To those who the term is being directed towards, rafida has been referred to as a pejorative appellation, a negative affect, and an abusive nickname.[1]
The term is used today by Sunni extremists to refer to Shia Muslims who do not recognize Abu Bakr and his successors as legitimate rulers of the Muslim nation. Shias, in turn, refer to Salafis as nawasib or wahhabi.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Great forum.

Only one agree me is Christian.

:shake:

Thanks Jen again.
the prophet used to punish people who mocked the word of Allah and his messengers.
wa salam alikom. PS. I find it helpful to seek refuge in Allah when I get angry; a thing that this forum has taught me :)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
No mercy? No asking Allah to show him right path?

Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Those are the words of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu`alayhi wassalam).

Allah has informed us what to do:

“If anyone disputes in this matter with you now, after what (full) knowledge has come to you, say, ‘Come! Let us gather together—our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves—then let us earnestly pray and invoke the curse of Allah on those who are the liars.’ ” (3:61)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Great forum.

Only one agree me is Christian.

:shake:

Thanks Jen again.

Sister, with all due respect, nobody is forcing you to be here, we are happy to have you here but just as I would expect my fellow Muslims to correct me if I was wrong, I see nothing wrong with people here disagreeing with you, because your opinion is contrary to what Allaah requires of us.

I'd be extremely concerned if JenGiove wasn't the only one who agreed with you in this regard, I say this with no intention to offend, Jen is not a Muslim after all, so does not share our view on many issues, this is to be expected.

It is clear you do not know the heaviness of the crime of cursing the Sahaabah, they are the people Allaah chose to carry the Message of Islaam and witness the coming of the Best of Creation.

Its ridiculous that you are choosing to argue without knowledge of what a Rafidi even is, and JenGioves favourite Islam Website is Wikipedia for some reason, already it is wrong in accusing Sunni's of giving them the name, they call themselves that.

I can't think why Wiki is your favourite Jen, when there is a search button on the very website you are currently on?

Sister Harb: You have assumed the moral high ground over your fellow Muslims and passed a judgement without even informing yourself of the issues being discussed.

Here is the man cursing the Sahaabah in his Salah.

You should educate yourself on the Sahaabah, the Shi'ah and the Rafidi's.

Rafidah

On hating the Sahaabah

The Virtue of the Sahaabah

Some more

Happy reading.

May the La'nah of Allah, His Angels and the whole of mankind be upon him, who slanders the Sahaaba.
Ameen!

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.