Salam I am new to Sunni Muslim

Sister_aamina

Hello

I am a new muslem and I have done my shahada with an arabic friend I live in georgetown,ontario I am close to brampton and would love to find fellow sisters to help and teach me more.

Allah Akbar

brmm

:salam2: Alhamdolillah for your conversion and welcome in TTI with your sisters and brothers.

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
Mashallah.. welcome to TTI.May allah help you .. ameen..
Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister.

Hello

I am a new muslem and I have done my shahada with an arabic friend I live in georgetown,ontario I am close to brampton and would love to find fellow sisters to help and teach me more.

Allah Akbar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
There Is No God But Allah s.w.t
And
The prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Is Allah s.w.t Messenger.

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome back to Islam
So glad to have you with us,
sister
And
Welcome To TTI

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

mosabaig

Welcome back sister

Allah ho Akbar

May Allah make your learning and practicing very fulfilling and enjoyable, please find out the closest Masjid to you and take part in programs and lectures and to meet people and be part of the community near you. I am sure you will be inspiration and finally make Duaa (prayer) for me and my family.
All the best.

Allah ho Akbar

auroran

Welcome to TTI ukhti.

Insha' Allaah ta'aala you will learn about the true religion.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! Allahu Akbar!

Always feel free to ask any question that may arise in your heart sister. InshaAllah the brothers and sisters of this TTI family will always be glad to help you.

Welcome to the Family! :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Im confused, why did you say "Sunni Islam"? You were part of a deviant sect before?

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Welcome sister. I too am a new convert. I remember well the feeling of relief and peace that came over me when I took my shahada a couple of weeks ago.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Hello

Allah Akbar

Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Dear sisters and brothers please help sister aamina to find a mescid near her. If there is anyone near her area please get contact with her and describe the way how she can go to mescid.

It is urgent and important .Thanks in advance.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum dear sister,

welcome to our family! I ask Allah to make the journey easy for you! you have taken a big step in your life and your faith will be tested. Stay patient and you shall succeed in here and the life to come.
Ask away any and all questions you may have, insha'Allaah our brothers and sisters will help you find the correct answer in accordance with the Qur'an and the sunnah. Stay blessed and always smile for there is more beauty to life than our eye can perceive at the moment :)
Take care....!