advice me...

salmalshaikh

:tti_sister: Marhaba.

With the blessings of Allah, a year back many good thing happens to me.
but still I'm wishing to have my own personality.
Last year when I found Islam... I was desperately lost. I have my fiance who left me and go back to Syria cause he finished his contract to my same company where I'm working until now. But before he left, he just gave me a small book of knowledge in teaching Islam. I start reading after collecting more books. At night before I sleep I just read one Surah in Q'uran and in my dreams barely I swear I saw myself going to my work wearing Hijab. Then after a month I embraced Islam.
I loved and never I doubted my life now. Really everything you would wish for, Allah will give you with open arms.
But still I'm wishing for my freedom.
Before I convert into Muslim, I was married and after separated to one catholic man.
Last year I went home back to my country and ask/file my annulment. The problem is, they are not considering my new religion to make it easy for me to be separate and she said I have to wait for 6 months - 1 year or more.
Now my sister and brother... please I need your help.
I want your advice cause I really want to have my own personality,, being one of the great Muslim.
Only this past marriage pulling my back and made me unhappy.
Next year I have to renew my passport and wallah I want to use my new name as Muslim.
Please help me...

haakym

love

Last year when I found Islam... I was desperately lost. I have my fiance who left me and go back to Syria cause he finished his contract to my same company where I'm working until now. But before he left, he just gave me a small book of knowledge in teaching Islam. I start reading after collecting more books. At night before I sleep I just read one Surah in Q'uran and in my dreams barely I swear I saw myself going to my work wearing Hijab. Then after a month I embraced Islam.
I loved and never I doubted my life now. Really everything you would wish for, Allah will give you with open arms.
Before I convert into Muslim, I was married and after separated to one catholic man.
Last year I went home back to my country and ask/file my annulment. The problem is, they are not considering my new religion to make it easy for me to be separate and she said I have to wait for 6 months - 1 year or more.
I want your advice cause I really want to have my own personality,, being one of the great Muslim.
Next year I have to renew my passport and wallah I want to use my new name as Muslim.
Please help me...

Asalaamu 'alaykum,

Sister, may Allah reward you for entering Islam. Know Allah will forgive all your sins when you accepted Islam and better yet he will turn the sins into good deeds! Alhamdulillah.

This is a very crucial time for you so you have made the right choice of looking for help in your affairs.

I can not answer all your questions but insha'Allah someone on the forum with good knowledge will be able to help.

I am a revert too, so I can understand your difficulties to some extent and I pray Allah makes it easy for you.

Regarding you changing your name on your passport, from what I understand, is that you do not need to change your name to an Arabic or Muslim name if it does not constitute any shirk (polytheism) or kufr (disbelief). So perhaps if it will make things difficult for you, then there might not be a need to do it formally on your passport, but when you greet new muslims you could just tell them your adopted muslim name.

I'll also add, when posting on the forum it is a good etiquette to begin with asalaamu 'alaykum as opposed to something like marhaba or hello. As you're a muslim now and this is the way we greet one another, and this is an act of obedience to your lord and you will get rewarded for performing it! Alhamdulillah.

I hope your understand my points and I hope you can find answers to your problems.

Wassalaam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
¬May Allah swt help and guide you¬Amin!

Please help me...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
:bismillah:
:salam2:

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
There Is No God But Allah s.w.t
And
The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Is Allah s.w.t Messenger.

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome Back To Islam
sister.

Glad and happy to have you here in TTI
Alhamdulillah!

My dearest sister,
Regarding your problem
I suggest you to report yourself
to The Islamic Council in your country
for further consultation and follow up.
The matter can be clear fast and in harmony.

About you changing of your name to Islamic.
Well,
if you want simple and no fuss you can pick up
the idea like our brother had advice just ignore it and keep using your non islamic name.
But if you want an Islamic name and be formally regconise as muslim,
you are advice to do so by visiting the place for 'Changing of name' in your country ask what are the steps to be taken next.
It's easy actually but ofcourse you have to spend some time to wait for the process because name are not easy to change actually, like, you have to engage a lawyer to be your witness showing that you are serious in changing your known and regconise name.
But in long run it worth every wait.

My dearest
Sister In Islam,
Wherever we are
we face some problem
Be patient.

I wish all the best
in whatever you do.

¬May Allah swt help and guide you¬Amin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqvO-OJH1I
[yt]5lqvO-OJH1I[/yt]

:SMILY252:From Your sister in Islam.
Thank you,
Take care.
¬Wassalam :)

Abdullah Espanol

May Allah make it easy for you

inshallah the only thing i will help you with is dua 32 make dua 4 you inshallah
and try to contact the imam or ulema of your nearest masjid or islamic comunty do not wory my muslima sister Allah is with us