Raping Rukhsana with Impunity.

abu_tamim

:salam2:

Malegaon: The rape and murder of Rukhsana of Partur Hathdi, Jalna district, is dreadfully gruesome. She was pregnant and was raped by some unidentified Hindus. From the gory details of the circumstances it is clear who had raped her. The police Patel of the village Sadashiv Jurekar and the sarpanch (village head) Ramesh Shyam got the death of Rukshana registered as suicide and then burnt her dead body in the Muslim graveyard of the village.
What can be inferred without any doubt is that both administrative officials of the village tried to cover up the matter. They could not be so naïve as to believe that Muslims burn their dead in their cemetery! The rural Muslims are the most penurious of our population. Their being indigent helps them survive at the sufferance of the Hindus. Crimes committed against them have little chance of seeing the light of day let alone registration in any administrative office of the state. The way her body was disposed off shows that the rapists and killers were not from the Muslim community. The deafening silence of their identity is eloquently telling the story of that identity. The hand to mouth existence of the rural Muslim makes it unthinkable that they would ever have enough to grease the palms of the officials.
However, some Muslim leaders came to know the murky circumstances. One of them was Abu Azmi who condemned the event and spoke about the plight of the rural Muslims. But on Saturday April 9, 2011the Maharashtra Assembly legislative council member Hussein Dalwai entered the hall with an earthen pot containing the ashes and bones of Rukhsana. He along with other leaders like Manikrao Thakere protested.
That forced Home Minister RR Patil to pacify them that an inquiry by the crime investigation department would be conducted and the guilty would be brought to book.
This case of rape and murder of a Muslim girl could not have drawn even this much attention in the legislative council but for the sudden change in the time schedule. Two important matters were on the agenda but the concerned members and ministers were absent when the assembly session began. The third item was the case of Rukhsana. The Home Minister casually assured that an inquiry would be conducted. The matter was hushed up. But Dalwai came to know of it in a hospital of Mumbai. He rushed to the assembly hall and along with the congress party president Manikrao Thakre forced the speaker to restart the debate on the issue. Hence, the dramatic entry of Dalwai!
Sachar commission says Muslims constitute majority in the prison population of India. However, some crimes like rape have become so expensive that they are beyond the reach of some. In the absence of a healthy civil society and strict adherence to the rule of law the women and the minorities suffer alike. But for women from the minority it is virtual hell. Even the dead body gets no peace (courtesy Zora Neale Hurston, Their Eyes Were Watching God). The mainstream papers have no space for the Rukhsanas as they are preoccupied with the weighty matters of corruption.

Seeker-of-truth

a'oothubillah this is a terrible story, may allah forgive all her sins, it say she was pregnant.. where was her husband when this was happening

A Kashmiri

This is indian brahmin ( Hindu ) democracy. Believe me this is one of the billions of story and incidents that have been committed by hindus against muslims with the help of indian govt.

I m not sure how many muslims in the world know , how the indian govt has been dealing with muslims in india from past 65 odd years.

They have been with every passing day made weaker and poorer by marginilising them and by officially discriminating them to a level where they have no voice in todays India.

In govt schools muslim children are told why they have to study by teachers and are discouraged from going to higher classes.

However i should also blame indian muslims for being ignorant , divided and not acting as one unit in a majority hindu country.

The only solution for indian muslims to be a force and for them to live with peace, honour and self respect is to unite and plan a national platform which can protect them and present them with a force in the govt. ( however i m not sure indian govt would allow it)

Indian muslims should take lesson from Sikh community in india and see despite being not more than 3% of total population , no hindu can touch them.

For us as kashmiris we have chosen to be independent and free from this brutal rule of india.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
However i should also blame indian muslims for being ignorant , divided and not acting as one unit in a majority hindu country.

The only solution for indian muslims to be a force and for them to live with peace, honour and self respect is to unite and plan a national platform which can protect them and present them with a force in the govt. ( however i m not sure indian govt would allow it)

Indian muslims should take lesson from Sikh community in india and see despite being not more than 3% of total population , no hindu can touch them.

For us as kashmiris we have chosen to be independent and free from this brutal rule of india.
assalaamu 'alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu,

dear akhi, I agree with some of what you have said.
But you comfortably separated yourself and blamed so called "indian" muslims. By Allah there is no such thing as Indian Muslim,(and for that matter Kashmiri muslim or pakistani muslim), unless you meant the geographical indentity.

You said we have to unite. Yes. But how is that unity possible when you yourself chose to separate yourself from the muslims living in India(or elsewhere for that matter)? This is the same mistake done by muslims here as well. They say Kashmir muslims have to fight for their independence, Gujrati muslim have to fight against the law, kerala muslims have to do such and such, tamil muslims have to do such and such. This is the very reason our brothers in palestine are on their own and so on.

This is the very reason the Kuffar governments and tyrants were able to corner us in every single part of the world. Yes we need to unite. But the picture is BIG. we need to cross the borders and unite. If you think you are safer than any muslim-from-India, then you are being delusional. wallahi.

As your location suggests you are from Indian occupied Kashmir and you think you are now free from the rule of GOI, wake up akhi.

Anyway. I understand your concern. Thanks for your love. wassalaamu 'alaykkum wa rahmathullah.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Astaghfirullah, may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give her al-Firdaus as well as justice in this life and the next.

This is so reminiscent of the Gujurat genocide.

abu_tamim

Sometimes I just read this stuff and wonder, "When will the help of Allah come?.....When will another But Shikan come?"

abu_tamim

A colleague of mine who studied from Pune once informed me that Muslim girls from rural areas were grossly exploited in Government hospitals in that region because they were poor.