is it true that when someone worhips shaaytan he becomes successful ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The original question asked was can you really sell your soul. The second part of the question was asking how can that person be successful.

Yes, you can sell your soul. We are told that in the Quran. People sell their souls all the time. In return for selling your soul the person gains whatever they wish. How do these people with limited talent who praise Satan have so much success. Yes, they are successful in the duyna. They come out openly and tell you how they sold their souls. ( ain't nothing new ).

Success in this limited term means they have what they want in this lifetime.They do not fear Allah. They have rejected Allah. They are devil worshipers. It is all around us. The clothes, the designer labels, are nothing but devil worshipers in disguise.

Do not confuse the word success in the duyna and its accolades with true success.

It is best to leave it alone.

The best success is salat.

Islam!!yay

Assalaam walaikum,

The original question asked was can you really sell your soul. The second part of the question was asking how can that person be successful.

Yes, you can sell your soul. We are told that in the Quran. People sell their souls all the time. In return for selling your soul the person gains whatever they wish. How do these people with limited talent who praise Satan have so much success. Yes, they are successful in the duyna. They come out openly and tell you how they sold their souls. ( ain't nothing new ).

Success in this limited term means they have what they want in this lifetime.They do not fear Allah. They have rejected Allah. They are devil worshipers. It is all around us. The clothes, the designer labels, are nothing but devil worshipers in disguise.

Do not confuse the word success in the duyna and its accolades with true success.

It is best to leave it alone.

The best success is salat.

I think aapa thats going abit too far saying that designer clothes and all of that are made by devil worshippers. Really this post just could make my life harder how do i know that what use is not is not made by some devil worshipper. Maybe japanese car makers or korean tv companies might be devil worshippers too correct?
Hitler was one of the worst human beings in history but i dont think he was a devil worshipper he was just some nutcase who thought thet german race had the right reign the world. Hes what we call evolutionist.i think that any success comes from Allah SWT. if there are these so called satanist that worship the devil for success then Allah SWT will give the success to them but they will greatly suffer in the hereafter. And Allah SWT knows best.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Dear Brother, success and failure are from Allah alone,they are matters decreed.Life is a test,so that which of us are best in deeds may be differentiated.Those who submit their will to Allah are successful.The losers are those who reject the truth and follow their desires.So a muslim should not occupy himself with something that does'nt concern him.We should concentrate on our purpose of life and follow not the footsteps of shaytan.Haram should be avoided.Shaytaan is a deceiver,he wants to deceive us.Occupy us with useless thoughts and things and beautifies that which is evil for us.
Allah says in the Qur'an::

"Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. (It is) like a rain (Ghayth), thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment, and (there is) forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure. And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment." [57:20]
So we should try our best to avoid those deceiving things which will lead to our destruction.
May Allah protect us from such things.Ameen.

:wasalam:

a_stranger

To worship means to love the most love with deep humility ......if we as muslems worship our creator this kind of worship with all our hearts and practice this all love and deep humility through our prayers then nothing can control our own souls not shaytan, not wealth, or fame, our any desire ......our Lord will be first in our heart , those true moments will give us energy and power to reject all false gods ......We should put in our minds who is Allah as Quran makes it very clear :Our creator, our sustainer, the most merciful, the most loving , our protecter, and provider ( please learn the most beautiful name of Allah with all your hearts )......Then you will feel a true change .

With regards

hijabi_sis

Aslaamealykum warahamtulah wabarkatuhu

Being successful in this world should not be our goal, because this world is only temporary....... Allah says in the Qur'an that 'Do People think that as soon as they say "we believe (in Allah)" they will not be tested?"' (Surah al Ankaboot, verse No. 2)

It is better that we are tested in this world than in the Hereafter, in which all these disbelieving, arrogant people will be tested. The test of the hereafter is much more severe than the trials and tribulations we go through in this world.

the other day I read in a Bukhari hadeeth that the poor will enter Jannah before the rich, because they will not have many worldly goods which they will beheld accountable for unlike the rich......SubhanAllah

The prophet (saw) said that "live your life like a stranger, Live your Life like a traveller" (Sahih Al Muslim).

SubhanAllah Lets not let there famous celebs fool us in to thinking that it is all about this world, when in fact it is not because to Allah we belong and to Him we Shall return.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why do people not trust a Believing woman. I have done my research. I did not want to mention specific designers but many entertainers wear clothes with specific logos. Do your research its out there. The message of evil is spread by wearing the clothes that advertise the love and adoration of shytan.

There are two paths. One is for success in this world and one is for the Sake of Allah. They are entirely different.

Why do you think we are called upon for zakat.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I found this:

Lady Gaga Collaborators Continue to Die

"The difference between Illuminati psychodrama and conventional plays is they actually kill characters for real when called for in the script"

by Richard Evans
(henrymakow.com)

The body bags are stacking up. Another sudden death of participant in recent Gaga hit.

I had heard recently that Bruce Springstein's famous saxophone man from way back since the '70's 'Born to Run' album died last month (June. 23rd)
But tonight I just saw Gaga's May 23rd video, "Edge of Glory" which shows only her and Clemons in a song about the glory of the moment of death.

Wow. Another sudden death of a participant in "Gaga's" latest hits.

First, the superficial details before I explain the occult meaning. This song charted on the top-ten in several major music markets, including Canada, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. In the United States, it debuted at number three.

Clemons had a stroke 21 days after the release of the video. He died 6 days later, 27 days after the release.

Here is the chronology of events.

In Feb 2011, Rolling Stone Magazine reported:

Three weeks ago, E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons was putting together an exercise machine in his Florida house when his wife told him that Lady Gaga's people were on the phone. "They said to me, 'Lady Gaga wants you to play on her album,'" Clemons says. "This is on a Friday afternoon at 4:00 pm. I said, 'When do you want me to do it? I'm free Monday or Tuesday.' They go, "No, she needs you RIGHT NOW in New York City." Clemons dropped what he was doing and started driving to the airport. "I almost got a ticket I drove so fast," says Clemons. "It was wild. I was so excited. I'm a Gaga-ite."

May 2011:

"Lady Gaga has premiered her new song "The Edge of Glory.". Bruce Springstein's sax player Clarence Clemons featured in video alone with Gaga. The Fernando Garibay-produced track was released on Monday May 17th as a part of the countdown to Gaga's forthcoming album Born This Way, due in stores on May 23rd."

June 2011: E Street Band sax player Clarence Clemons dies:

"E Street Band saxophone player and recent Lady Gaga collaborator Clarence Clemons suffered a stroke in his Florida home on Sunday night, June 13th. Clarence Clemons, the larger-than-life saxophone player for the E Street Band who was one of the key influences in Bruce Springsteen's life and music through four decades, has died. He was 69."

This is the Illuminati carrying out human sacrifice-murder in plain sight.

Prior to the release, the singer said the song was written in mourning for her grandfather who died September 24th, 2010. "[It's] about "your last moment on earth, the moment of truth."

Nobody would know that watching the video. The melody of the song derives from Bruce Springsteen's late '70's 'electric jazz-rock' anthems. The video set is a reproduction of a Lower East Side alley with metal fire escapes and fake fog, no dancers, no plot - just Gaga and barely visible Clarence Clemons with his saxophone in the background, while Gaga cavorts in a quasi-ancient-Egyptian costume and wig.

This combination of memes seem as incongruent as her statement that the song is about mourning her late grandfather's "last moment on earth" seems with the lyrics:

"I need a man who thinks it's right when it's so wrong Tonight, yeah, baby, right on the limits / Where we know where we both belong."
"I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hangin' on a moment of truth/ I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hangin' on a moment with you / I'm on the edge."

Then it hit me. I remembered a movie that was a big hit in 1979, "All That Jazz", about a Broadway Musical choreographer's death experience - the final scene is an jazz saxophone finale as the character exits this life toward a radiant female called "Angel of Death" in the script.

The similarity of empty set with the man alone with this archetypal female angle of death isn't a 'ripoff' due to laziness of the creative director. You will find this very allegory in The Egyptian Book of the Dead. (literal translation; "Ritual of emerging forth into the Light".) The Egyptian text describes 192 spells the dead must complete on a journey through the underworld to attain godhood.

Gaga's quasi-Egyptian makeup and wig now identify her as playing MA'AT, [1.] the goddess of Truth (justice) in the final spell known as the "Weighing of the Heart". Ma'at weighs the dead man's heart on a scale against the weight of a feather. If his heart is as light, he becomes an immortal on the other side.

That's what this video is about. Obviously the people who put together the song and video knew what it was about, and that it needed a man they knew was going to die to be in it. Gaga doesn't interact with Clemons in the video and we never see his face.

I'm not writing this to give credence to the Illuminati music industry's OTO religion.

I write to inform you not to be conned into believing they have any secret wisdom or that they have supernatural power. I want people to know everything they do is psychodrama -- they create illusions, nothing more.

Their power comes from how many people swallow their con job. They write these elaborate scripts where fiction crosses back and forth into 'reality' until you can't tell the difference with this psychotic young woman they've made their current 'superstar'. The difference between Illuminati psychodrama and conventional plays is they actually kill characters for real when called for in the script.

Is it magic? Not really. It's a cheap trick to stoop to making a public spectacle of death.

Be aware that the Gaga project isn't to entertain you. It's teaching the NWO's 'new' religion. Stephanie Germanotta (Gaga's real name) is merely a musician and "clothes horse" plugged into the juggernaut of psychological 'Culture Creation', where 'recreation' means RE-creation of your morality, ethics, and behavior.

As Madonna twisted the symbols of religious morality with egoism, materialism through sexualization - Gaga videos ransack memes of good and evil, sex and murder to politicize them as 'equal rights'.

Other Gaga related sudden deaths include;

Feb 2011

Lady Gaga Designer, Alexander McQueen, Believed Dead by Suicide
Controversial Designer was Known for His Outlandish Creations, Making Him a Perfect Match for Lady Gaga's Flamboyance. British media organization, is reporting that McQueen was found hanged, an apparent victim of suicide. Police are not launching an investigation, because it would appear that McQueen's death did not occur under suspicious circumstances. Alexander McQueen was 40.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2689735/lady_gaga_designer_alexander_mcqueen.html

Lina Morgana Oct 2008

Former Gaga act partner Lina Morgana - who went jogging in Manhattan through a 16th story window on the Lower East Side during Samhain (Halloween) Oct 2008. Police and media said "suicide".
Russian immigrant girl's mother who said they "stole her soul."
http://mydeathspace.com/article/201...laiming_Lady_Gaga_stole_Lina_s_style_and_soul
Gaga stole Morgana's unreleased song, "Wonderland". Gaga simply changed the title to "Wunderland".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOVevXqmWlU

-----------Footnotes
[1.] Ma'at in the final spell of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, "Into the day (light0"
http://public.wsu.edu/~dee/EGYPT/BOD125.HTM

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:And to think these "musicians" are my class mates idols, not to mention my generation gets its information from a box that has new world order puppets talking to them. :SMILY23:. Tv spreading un islamic material to the youth all over pakistan and the middle east

But at the same time the middle eastern nations are slowly uniting and ousting there puppet dictators and the U.S is losing against the Taliban. Palestine is becoming closer and closer to freedom each day This is either going to be a good generation for islam or a horrible one. Allah knows best

a_stranger

أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَهَهُ هَوَاهُ أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا

25:43 Seest thou such a one as taketh for his god his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst thou be a disposer of affairs for him?

Translation of the meanings of Quran

The_truth

I dont know how many of you know lady gaga but i heard that she worships or sold her soul to satan and thats why shes successful.Is there really something that you sell your soul and become successful? Isnt success comes ONLY from Allah SWT? Please dont talk about lady gaga at all and that all forms of music is haram i want to talk about people being successful by worshipping shaytan.This not only impliez to lady gaga but to others to.

THANK YOU!!!

Asalaamu Alaikum, what it means by selling one's soul to the devil is that the shaythan promises worldly success, fame etc for a person if they sell their souls to him or in other words worship him or do other vile and evil acts whatever shaythan wants him to do. This could be cursing God or doing all sorts of other unspeakable actions.

So for this shaythan helps a person create music or helps them to gain fame etc. So any musicians who have sold themselves to shaythan will get help from shaythan with their music and to get fame etc

But this does not mean that shaythan gives success but what this means is that these people are selling their hereafter for this world. Any of us can sell our hereafter for this world but our ultimate destination is the hereafter and this world is only temporary for us. But for many this is their Jannah.

That is why Allah allows many disbelievers to enjoy this world and gain success in it because this is all their going to get whereas the faithful Muslims who sell this world in order to gain the hereafter can hope to gain ETERNITY of pleasure.

Even though we may see many disbelievers "enjoying" this world it does not mean that they have any peace and satisfaction in their hearts. It does not mean that they have any contentment for their hearts are dead and empty and they are not content. That is why you see countless celebrities depressed and in rehabilitaion centres and just today the famous female British singer Amy Whinehouse died of a drugs overdose at the tender age of 27 years.

How many celebrities and singers died at such a young age? This is because when shaythan promises success then he also aims to destroy that person until they eventually destroy themselves.

So clearly anyone who sells their souls to shaythan is not happy content or in peace. Shaythan is the friend of no one for he is the enemy of all. Even to those who worship him and do favours for him.

That is why on the day of judgement the worshippers of shaythan will approach him and say "We worshipped you and we done everything for you so that you may save us. So will you not help us on this day."

Shaythan will say: "I fooled you into believing that i could save you and now on this day i cannot save you for your abode is in the fire."

So do not get decieved into thinking that what shaythan gives is "Wordly success" because what he actually gives a person is in fact hell in this world and the next.

May Allah save us from the deceptions of shaythan and keep us steadfast upon the deen which is the success of this world and the next. Ameen

Valerie

Lady Gaga did not sell her soul to satan. She sold her self respect and pride and so she is half nude all the time.

Actually, the religion "Satanism" in America is not worshiping Satan at all. Its more atheist than anything. I have never met of heard of a person who ACTUALLY worshiped Satan.

Well said.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You asked for it:http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Do you really think that evil does not manifest itself everywhere. Take time to think. Why do you think I run scared and ask for the protection of Allah constantly.

Once again I ask why do you not believe what a believing sister tells you? Do you think I lie?

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalaam walaikum,

Do you really think that evil does not manifest itself everywhere. Take time to think. Why do you think I run scared and ask for the protection of Allah constantly.

Once again I ask why do you not believe what a believing sister tells you? Do you think I lie?

a'udubilaah minashaytani rajim! That website was a little creepy to be honest, but their foolishness comes through even through the creepiness lol. They say they don't believe in any "higher deity" yet claim to worship the devil. Who do they think created the devil? So stupid! May Allah protect us from being overpowered and brainwashed by the shaytan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, that is it. In the foolishness they invite themselves into an arena they are not ready for. And you can not back out!!!

In literature the Tale of Dr. Faustus you can read Goethe, Marlowe, Mann it is the same. Man pays a terrible price for selling of your soul.

Now..take a moment to look at advertising. It will have you tripping once you open your eyes.

I will end with this: The Prophet, may the peace of Allah be upon him, told us to wear white clothes. Even in our clothing let there be no mark that can be mistaken for anything other than belonging to Allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Aapa, I have read extensively about the Church of Satan as well as Anton LaVey the creator and it is atheistic. It even states so on the first page:

"Worshipping any God is thus worshipping by proxy those who invented that God. Since the Satanist understands that all Gods are fiction, instead of bending a knee in worship to—or seeking friendship or unity with—such mythical entities, he places himself at the center of his own subjective universe as his own highest value. We Satanists are thus our own “Gods,” and as beneficent “deities” we can offer love to those who deserve it and deliver our wrath (within reasonable limits) upon those who seek to cause us—or that which we cherish—harm."

Honestly worshipping Satan, the enemy of Allah subhwana wa ta ala is harder to come by than One would think.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No..it is not hard to come by.

What do we say before we commence prayer. We ask for the protection of Allah from the accursed one. While in prayer we ask Allah to take our hearts.

That is what being Muslim is. We make intention and take action to rid ourselves of the presence of the shytan.

Why do we prostrate during prayer? We submit to Allah. That which Satan said we would not do.

Now..there are millions who do not prostrate to Allah. They feed Satan. And what has Allah told us, over and over and over again..the great illusionist will do anything to take us away from our Rabb.

What the fools do not realize is that he has no power just illusion. They have the illusion of fame and power and money. And then come the suicides. Fools!!

Satan will even use a form of intellectualization to deceive.

Worshiping Satan is easy to come by. Why do you think we have the antidote: The Quran. What do you think shirk is?

Think about this: Why would our Creator warn us about shytan? That is the easy part to worship him. Why do we seek protection from the whisperings of the accursed one?

We are not talking about the bogeyman here. This is for real.

What do you think is the second meaning of the word jihad?

We are in the battlefield for our souls!!!

arzafar

depends on your definition of success. anyone who worships anyone other than Allah (swt) is unsuccessful.

s.hashemi

Superstitious conspiracy theories, or hidden conspiracy facts? This should be the question, in which case all one can say is. I don't know.

But as everyone else mentioned...

Success here and success in the hereafter are very different indeed, and who is to say materialistic success here really is "success" after all? They are polluting their mind, body, and soul while polluting impressionable teens and tweens; the money and fame they earn can't save them from destroying so many lives (including their own).

I hope none of us fall into that trap.
Ameen.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

Im talking about success and shaytan not about songs. Lets forget theres anything call songs at all im asking can someone actually be successful by praising shatan. ?

as-salam 'alaikum

you got to understand then what is 'success'

if we mean success by the wealth and fame, then wa-llahi we got to change our perception.

all the Prophets of Allah, may Allah be pleased with them all, they didn't have the same financial conditions. like Sulaiman alaihis salam had a vast dominion, while rasul salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam didnt have the same, although he was syyidul ambiya.

and what problem we face in the face of the earth? how our Prophets faced, in that sense when we face problem or trials-tribulations, we say 'why we Allah'

actually the problem is our society, media, surroundings, we are inevitably given a perception of success like, we got to have a good education, good job, good home and car, beautiful wife, not more than 1-2 children, happy family shopping in the big mall, wa-llahi this is only possible in pictures and advertisements.

we have to get out of these fake concept of success.

because Allah subhanau wa ta'la is saying us if we 'do such and such', we will besuccessful, rasul salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said, 'do this', you'll be successful.

but even then, we go with the perception we get from media and society.

I don't know whether I'm able to explain, but i hope it helped a bit

wa-llahu a'lam
wassalam