Exams! Du'a Please.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

I hope my brothers and sisters are doing fine.

I have THE MOST important exam in about 14 hrs.. Please remember me in your du'a. As usual i kept everything for the last day, and now am struggling.

I need to pass this one to become an officer, insha Allah. (not a college student anymore! *sad*)

So please remember me in your du'aa. may Allah reward you with much good, overlook your faults and admit your to Jannat al firdaus with His Immense Mercy.

wassalaamu alaykkum.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
All the best akhi,do your best inshaAllah,leave rest on Allah.Even I study for my exams at the last night(I dunno how I manage).Just do your best inshaAllah.May Allah grant you success.Ameen.
:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Ilyas.

May Allah (SWT) accept your efforts.

A Momeen shouldn't have exam-phobia. :) :) :)

Regards.

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum....
Brother may allah help you and give success inshallah.. ameen..
I do the same as you do.. last minute preparations an dalhamdulillah it works..Hope the same with you brother
Ma salam..
Abdul Haseeb

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All The Best!

:salam2:
brother,

:bismillah:

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt grant you success
with beautiful flying colours ~Amiin.

All The Best!
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Jazakum Allahu khyir for everyone who replied to my post and made du'aa for me.. may Allah give you happiness.

actually my exams was orals(one on one interview) type.. and i didnt clear any funtion(subject), i guess the last minute preparation didnt work well for me.
so i have to do it again, insha Allah next month.. so please make du'aa for me..

and again Jazak Allahu Khyir.

wassalaamu alaykkum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You will be fine. You know what to expect, now. Dua will be made.
I know you will be fine, Insha'Allah. How do I know. You believe.

ILoveAllaah

assalaamu alaykkum ilyas

may allah grant you success the 2nd time. many times the first time is just a lesson and allah (swt) tests you to see if you continue to make dua or if you lose hope. i am going through something myself tomorrow and inshall'ah i hope i get the results i prayed for in my dua's.

waasalam brother

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

InshaAllaah, ensure that the same pattern of behaviour is not repeated again; it was said that repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of madness.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaam walaikum,

You will be fine. You know what to expect, now. Dua will be made.
I know you will be fine, Insha'Allah. How do I know. You believe.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah
Thanks for your kind words, as always.. Barak Allahu feeki.

assalaamu alaykkum ilyas

may allah grant you success the 2nd time. many times the first time is just a lesson and allah (swt) tests you to see if you continue to make dua or if you lose hope. i am going through something myself tomorrow and inshall'ah i hope i get the results i prayed for in my dua's.

waasalam brother

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah dear akhi,
Jazak Allahu khyir. thanks for the encouraging words.. may Allah grant you success. I made du'aa for you as you did for me.

Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

InshaAllaah, ensure that the same pattern of behaviour is not repeated again; it was said that repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of madness.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

subhan Allah. The best advice regarding how to go with the things from now. planning the work isnt difficult for me at all, but working the plan is the tricky part. I hope i can make it next time insha Allah. may Allah increase you rank in Jannah and grant you a peaceful life in this world and in the next. Barak Allahu feeki.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
subhan Allah. The best advice regarding how to go with the things from now. planning the work isnt difficult for me at all, but working the plan is the tricky part. I hope i can make it next time insha Allah. may Allah increase you rank in Jannah and grant you a peaceful life in this world and in the next. Barak Allahu feeki.

Wa-alaykum assalam wa rahmatullaah wa barakatuhuh,

Ameen, wa-feek!