Lost

fakhrul naim

dear sister,

Dr Ahmad Salim, in his book "Faidhu al-Rahman al-Ahkam Fi al-fiqhiyyah Khassah Bi al-Quran", implying there are two views on the law of the heathen reciting the Koran.

The first view: Illegal to unbelievers dhimmi or others to read the Quran. This is because they are more worthy than one who is unclean forbidden. This is the opinion of the Hanbali sect.

Second opinion: Opinion Syafi'e sect is a must for the unbelievers to read the Quran because he has not believed in her honor.
Author of the book al-Bujairimi Hasyiah requires that the unbelievers who read the Qur'an is expected to convert to Islam.

Sheikh Ramli on his books 'al-Muhtaj Ihaayatu' said the unbelievers not forbidden to read the Quran. The same goes to Sheikh Muhammad Al-Syarbini, in his book.

many ulama' voting the 2nd opinion.

just like Umar al Khattab story, when he heared his sister converted to islam, he take the Quran from his sister ( in this situation, Umar did not converted to islam yet ). and read the verse and started heart touching.

this is one of source of guidance for unbelievers to converted to islam. just like Umar al-Khattab story.

its ok to recite and hold the Quran, as long as you not read or hold to insulting the Holy Al-Quran.

that why i want you to guard the sanctity of the Quran :)

i hope its makes u more clear :)

mehitora

It did help a lot. I would never harm the sanctity of the Qur'an on purpose. I absolutely love it. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I haven't finished it yet, but I really want to read the whole thing.

fakhrul naim

please continue your good intention sister mehitora.

insyaALLAH,all brohters and sisters here will help as we are able.

ok, lets say.. syukran jazilan. :) hehe..

mehitora

Lol, I now know something else in Arabic. Yeah!!! I am glad the brothers and sisters here are so nice and helpful. I was totally wrong about them once. I am glad I am learning the truth now.

fakhrul naim

OK, alhamdulillah = Praise to ALLAH.

this words means that we want to show our grateful to ALLAH.

Jabir ibn Abd-Allah reported that Muhammad, said: "The best remembrance of Allah is to repeat La ilaha ilallah ( No GOD but ALLAH ) and the best prayer (du'a) is Alhamdulillah (all praise belongs to Allah)." (Narrated by Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Hakim who declared its chain sound)

Anas bin Malik reported that the Prophet said: "Allah is Pleased with His slave who says, 'Alhumdulillah' when he takes a morsel of food and drinks a draught of water." From Muslim

for simple example. when u get the thing u wanted most. what did u said after u get the thing? it must be " thanks GOD" am i rite?

alhmdulillah which mean all praise is due to ALLAH.

Al - the
hamdu - feeling of gratitude
li - for
illah - the word ALLAH is said to be derived from illah

when we combine it, alhamdulillah = the feeling of gratitude for ALLAH.

i hope its helps u sister :)

mehitora

Hello brothers and sisters. Just here to give a quick update. I will be spending a couple days at my parents house after a pretty big argument with my fiancee. The internet is pretty crappy so I may not be here very much while I'm here. Have a good day, brothers and sisters.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
salam alaykum sister, Hello,
I hope everything works out well for you inshaAllah.May Allah make it easy for you and keep you safe.Ameen.If there is anything you'd like to talk about ,feel free to PM sisters inshaAllah or post here.
wa alaykumassalam.

mehitora

Thank you, kashif, for your concern. I am ok at the moment. I was never really in any harms way. My fiancee would never hurt me. He knows how big the consquences of that would be. But I did have to get away for a bit and cool down. He took his distaste for my interest in Islam and me talking to Muslims much too far. Almost as if he was trying to gag my brain from learning. He has finally decided now that he doesn't want I study, what I research, or what I believe. That does make it easier to deal with him. But really thank you for your concern. I am amazed by how caring people are here for those they barely know (like me).

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Thank you, kashif, for your concern. I am ok at the moment. I was never really in any harms way. My fiancee would never hurt me. He knows how big the consquences of that would be. But I did have to get away for a bit and cool down. He took his distaste for my interest in Islam and me talking to Muslims much too far. Almost as if he was trying to gag my brain from learning. He has finally decided now that he doesn't want I study, what I research, or what I believe. That does make it easier to deal with him. But really thank you for your concern. I am amazed by how caring people are here for those they barely know (like me).

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Indeed Allah is able to change everything.

Allah says in Surah al-Talaq, Verses 2 and 3, "And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent."

InshaAllah you will find a wonderful solution to those things my sister. :) Have trust in Allah and move forward.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Alhamdulillah,may Allah make it easy for you.Ameen.
As muslims we are naturally concerned about our brothers and sisters.Since ummah is one body if one part is in pain the other part feels it as well.So we are all connected by our belief in Allah.

brmm

The Christians also pray. What makes Christian prayer so different from Islam prayer? Muslims pray so much. Are they asking for something? Is it just ritual? Is there certain words used to pray with no room for modification? As in like the person parying does not pray for something particular, but repeat memorized words in a ritual like fashion? I do know that there is a certain method for the prayers. Like sitting and kneeling at certain points and a certain way to sit. Stuff like that. But is the person asking something of God? Something particular like to heal a sickness or give help in troubled times?

If there is documents you can direct me to, I would be more than willing to read instead of you having to answer each individual question. I apologize for asking so many questions. Once my brain starts working, it is hard to get it to stop wondering and searching. I get reminded more often than not that curiosity killed the cat, but that phrase doesn't really make sense. Almost as if the one who started it didn't want people to ask questions. And that just doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I think people should always question and learn. Hope I'm not wrong in that. If I am, I'm shocked I have lived as long as I have.

Assalam Alaikom Mehitora,
Welcome in TTI.
Pls let me say few things:
1. I am looking forward, inshallah, to hear the news of you converting to Islam soon. People do so not for fun ! When truthful people read about Islam their minds realized directly that it is the true religion of God in the world and everyone wish to save himself from Hell.
2. Having an understanding man is a good thing ... maybe there is a Muslim husband waiting for you some where in this world!
3. In life, God comes (always) before our close family members and relatives.Why ? Because God who created death and life beside everything else.
4. Concerning prayers, Inshallah when you will be a Muslim, and get old with time, you will realized that we are very privileged from Allah Almighty to have these prayers and that He (Allah sobhanaho) accepts that we pray for Him, it is a big relief for the soul to pray for Allah. The faith has a very special test inside the soul, nothing like it or even similar to it. Can any one meet the president five times a day?! Aren't we privileged to meed His God five times a day ?!
Pls have the time to see these video in the link about the prayer ways for real Jews and Christian.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77260

This is for now :)

BRMM

esperanza

revert of many years
my dear...it is your life and your decision and never let anyone control your life and your decisions,,,may allah guide you to the truth