Video Interviews with Latifa(Rachel) and Her Parents..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/latifa.jpg[/imgleft]Latifa (Rachel) and her Parents Talk about Islam. Latifa (Rachel) Became Muslim whilst still studying in University as a Teenager. Her family were shocked by her decision. But, as they come to terms with it, they realise that their ideas about it were completely wrong. Her Mother Says regarding her daughter's reversion to Islam, "And Now We have a Very forthright, intelligent, independent young lady as a daughter. And i am so proud of her!"

[vg]4198376857778420267[/vg]

Mohammed

Salam to brothers and sisters in islam

this great site and an eye opener for the people who dont understand islam. And i also enjoyed most of the clips being posted in this site.

Finally, i want to say to all the people involved in this site, may Allah reward for your efforts.

ws

Fartun

aslamu calkum i want to me in this web and tobenfit qran and anythig that halp be. aslamu alkum
:astag: :ma:
:astag:

Al-shihri

Thankfully

Allhamdullah, that is really good for her, she seems to be very good lady as she looks very kind, may Allah pleased her in this Donea and in the day of judgement
say A'men.

Assalam o alaikum, I haven't yet seen the complete film as it is in the process of downloading, yet the thought in itself of people, and that too, learned people, reverting to Islam brings the words ALHAMDOLILLAH on my tongue. Certainly Allah has His own ways and insha Allah in the time to come the attraction towards Islam will increase in this world of lies and conspiracies.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: the sister came to the straight path.

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen):biggrin:

:jazaak: for sharing the video with us.

:wasalam: :)

khalkhan

Alhamdullillah

:) :) Assalamualaikum Waramatuallahi Wabarakatu,

Alhamdullillah, Masahallah Allah has been kind to us and her. I hope Allah will always give her and us guidance to righteous path always.

We as Muslims has really lots to learn from all this. For all of us who are Muslims we really take our religion for granted. Ignore the Prophet (PBUH) teaching. We heard or read that there is life after death as promise by Allah but we still do not want to atone to our sins and mistake. Too many a time we think we will live forever and continue doing the MUNGKAR by Allah.

I am very happy to see all my sisters and brothers who saw the light of Allah at the end of the tunnel and yet the so called all their lives Muslims themselves simply ignore it.

Please make dua' that for Allah to give the HIDAYAH to everyone Amin.

Sister Khan

shafi

:salam2: evry1
:subhanallah: the sites gr8. simply awesome. Specially the vdeos out here r touching
masha Allah, may Allah help you admin team to maintain this and remove misconceptions about islam.

to download this vdeo click the following link
http://vp.video.google.com/videodow...&begin=0&len=382160&docid=4198376857778420267

p.s. copy pasting the link on a download accelerator would make things easier ;) (right click the link - select copy shortcut or copy link location(may change according to the browser) and paste it on a dwnload accelerator]. if that seems 2b difficult jus click on the above link;)

zarqa

i have just watched latifa's clip and as myself who is soon wishing to convert i found it very inspiring. it'd be great to hear how she is getting on.

aicha_75

I moste say mashallah .
And she´s mother and father dont anderstands it´s first but now they do .
mashallah. my allah be with latifa and she´s family.

Proud2beIslam

Salaam Alykum all brothers and sisters

Lativa Masha allah sister we will pray for you to be in the pradise
he who gets Jannah(pradise) is the luckiest of all insha allah

all of our muslim brothers and sisters We will meet there insha allah

islam4eva

Subhanallah

Assalam-alaykum

This video really inspired me as well....Alhamdulillah

May Allah reward HEAVEN to sis Latifa...and all other muslim believers. And ease our hardship in this world and hereafter...Ameen

:wasalam:

fouad

my sister I realy proud of you, put this in your head you've chosen the best religion never regret it

take care

diya Al deen

Great site

:salam2:

I am sorry to say this site is one of my the best ten sites and I will rank it to level 3 - people you have a great site and I am doing my best now to publish it through my friends but still you need to publish yourselves and I will suggest that you add an advertisement in Al Jazeera or Al Arabia Net sites - please consider the same becoz there are very useful even great stories personly I found very affective to me despite the fact that I was borned a muslim but I still learned from these site how to embrace what allah had given me ...

:wasalam:

irpan

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM !
Latifa .... i am Uiygur . i am from cina . nice to you turn to islam . allah thanks you !:astag:

M

mamun

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/latifa.jpg[/imgleft]Latifa (Rachel) and her Parents Talk about Islam. Latifa (Rachel) Became Muslim whilst still studying in University as a Teenager. Her family were shocked by her decision. But, as they come to terms with it, they realise that their ideas about it were completely wrong. Her Mother Says regarding her daughter's reversion to Islam, "And Now We have a Very forthright, intelligent, independent young lady as a daughter. And i am so proud of her!"

[vg]4198376857778420267[/vg]
As salamualiqum
Sister I am S.M. ABDULLAH AL MAMUN I AM U R MUSLIM BROTHER I wish your bst luck. do good in ISLAM.Inshaa Allah you will overcome here and hereafter.

May ALLAH SAVE YOU.
MAMUN