:Call to death at any time:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Hope my Br's and Sis's at TTI are through best of physical and spiritual health.

Here is a video of an accident that happened at outskirts of my city few days back. Four members of a single family were pushed to death altogether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpJrMoagqaY

I am posting this video just to remind us that how instantaneously death can grip us.

Let us submerge ourselves into Deen of Allah (SWT) as quickly and completely.

May out last breath be exhaled on Tawheed.

Though the accident occurred in my city but the video is courtesy of brother Mahaseeb living around arctic circle.

Regards.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
:astag: :( This was scary.Certainly death is a destroyer of pleasures. :jazaak: for the reminder brother.May Allah make us die as muslims.Ameen.
:wasalam:

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
Brother thanks for Posting...

"Bhai kal raat ko aap ko link bhejaa aur aaj aap nay mujhe news banaa diii.. hahaha :D mazaakh kara mere bhai.Well bahut acchi baat hai kai aap nay yeah link post kia taki sab samajh sakey ki zindagi kitni choti hai."

Ma salam
Abdul haseeb

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamualikum...

"Bhai kal raat ko aap ko link bhejaa aur aaj aap nay mujhe news banaa diii.. hahaha :D mazaakh kara mere bhai.Well bahut acchi baat hai kai aap nay yeah link post kia taki sab samajh sakey ki zindagi kitni choti hai."

Ma salam
Abdul haseeb

asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. .

I don't think he understands urdu. Sorry if I "thought" wrong.

sachin4islam

Asalamualikum...

Ma salam
Abdul haseeb

Walikum Assalam: Dear Abdul.

Wah Khabar Jo Nasihat De Sake Jaroor Share Karna Chahiye. Yah Khabar Maut Ka Khauf Paida Karti Hain.

Regards.

mahaseeb

asalamualikum..
Bikul sahi farmaya sarkar aap nay.Nasihat bahut zaroori hai bhai.. par nashihat ki qadar karni chahiye aur uss par gaur aur fikr karni chahiye...

Ma salam
Abdul Haseeb

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing this remainder with us and we should never forget that death is indead enough proof about shortness of Dunya and that we all will come back to Allah Inshallah. :tti_sister:

Dear brother, that really looks awfull, but I did not understood why did they killed those innocent people?

May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah from such evil deeds.Ameen ya Rabby

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Sister Asja, it was an accident. They weren't able to come back to the shoreline when the water level suddenly increased.

sachin4islam

Walikum Assalam: Sister

Thanks for visiting the post. Ameen to your Du'aa.

It was just an accident. Actually all four those died were having a photo session with their family at the pool. While photo session the pool didn't have much of water but all of a sudden a bulky water wave just came and before all four victims could lodge safely they were blown away by the wave in front of their other family members.

May Allah (SWT) guide us all.

Regards.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazak Allah Khairan dear sister and brother for your answers and for explaining me what has really happend.

May Allah forgive me for misunderstanding it. :shymuslima1:

arzafar

:astag: but why did they stop in the middle. like between 5-25 sec. I guess when the time's up - it is up once and for all!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

^ They probably thought they would be able to cross safely after the water flowed away and became normal again.

arzafar

^ They probably thought they would be able to cross safely after the water flowed away and became normal again.

that's very poor judgement on their part. In any type of fluid flow, the speed of fluid flow is greatest at the center and becomes progressively slower as you approach the side/walls.

xAllahKnowsBestx

^I guess it just occurred to them that they should stay where they were. When your time comes, your time comes. And Allah (swt) had willed it. It's scary how stuff like this happens. :(